• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Oxycontin under the tongue?

ftlmatt

Bluelighter
anyone take oxycontins under their tongue to increase it's effects? i do this with my xanax and seems to work better than orally
and if so how long should i keep it under there? thanks guys

Yeah, the one time I did oxy I just put it under my tongue, it worked great.

I would crush it up as much as possible, then keep it under there for like 5 minuets or something. Then just drink it down and if there are any clumps make sure to chew them before swallowing it all. Good Luck.

3ch0 said:
Yeah, the one time I did oxy I just put it under my tongue, it worked great.

I would crush it up as much as possible, then keep it under there for like 5 minuets or something. Then just drink it down and if there are any clumps make sure to chew them before swallowing it all. Good Luck.

thanks! did it last as long as taking orally?

You wanna know an even better method of taking your oxy's? Crush up a pill real good, put it in a capsule and stick it up your bum. Works great!!!:p

It definitely works better (with a lot of different pills) to stick them under your toungue. I think it has to do with the drug being absorbed right throught the membrane that covers those two huge visible veins under your toungue. Never done with an oxy, but I did that with valiums and kpins and they kick in, in litterally less than 5 minutes. When I do it that way I feel it pretty much before I wash the slush from under my toungue down with a drink. SUBLINGUAL ON DUUUDE.

WARNING - opiates are possibly the most vile tasting drugs going, so the sublingual method with opiates might not be for everybody; if not, go for rectal admin as it's just as good (but without the vile taste)

Yeah, codeine pills almost make me gag when they touch my tongue, they're that foul. Benzos and whatnot aren't particularly pleasant tasting either as a matter of fact. Accorgind to my friend Dominic, sublingual adderall is kinda sick too. Now sublingual coke is okay by me, that's a serious case of the numbies there.

one time i was sucking the coating off a 10mg OC and i started talking on the phone and ended up just letting the bitter little fucker dissolve half way(was talking for like 10 minutes......) then i i just swallowed the clumpy thing and it definately hit me hard....not any harder than orally though.

but keep in mind, i didn't break down my OC, im sure if i had sucked on a roxicodone(Instant Release Oxycodone), it would be a different story!! :D

The Best Way To Take Oxycontin is to blow it... put it in your mouth for a few seconds, and then take it out and wipe off the time release coating... after that is off.... wrap it in a dollar, and crush it to a fine powder.... then enjoy... you get a much more intense high from the oxycontin if you blow it...

The taste is part of it, that bitter taste is the hallmark of opioids......

fastandbulbous said:
WARNINGgo for rectal admin as it's just as good (but without the vile taste)

Unless you can't help but suck your fingers sometimes...=D

oxycontin tastes great.. the best way to do it is suck coating off and chop it slightly with a razor... i got this new method which is the best by far, if any of you know what a band clamp is you can use it like a cheese grater it makes the best most powdery powder eeverrr.. try it. a band clamp is a metal clamp that goes around pvc pipe for plumbing just rub the pill accross the top like a cheese grater...