Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Family Guy/Chappelle Show/Simpsons quote game

bowdenta

Bluelighter
family guy/chappelle show/simpsons quote game

i didn't UTFSE, but anyway. I thought up this game on my own, so don't merge this shit

instead of just referencing family guy/simpsons/chapelle's show/futurama/etc. in random threads, how bout we make this thread all about them. Ill start out with quote or reference and you state the show/movie it came from. Then recite your own. feel free to include any movies and tv shows - dont limit yourself!

Ill start off with an easy, but funny one

"Wait a minute... your ass just sneezed. And horses can't talk. No, no... nothing here adds up at all"

That's from Family Guy during a flashback to where Peter and Chris dressed up as a horse and tried to get past a security guy.

Here's one:

"Probably digging for drugs..."

--- G.

Morrison's Lament said:
"Probably digging for drugs..."
That's from The Simpsons when Homer starts his own bar in his garage.

OK, here's mine:

"Godspeed, little doodle"

That's from The Simpsons episode where Bart joins the boyscouts and him and Homer get stuck with the Flandereses out in the middle of the ocean. Homer tries to use the last cheese doodle to fish, doesn't work :(

"There's a NEW Mexico?!" is another good quote from that show =D

Hmn, how about this one: "...Principal Kohoutek. But I'll show him! Him and that BOY of his..."

Kind of out of context because too much would totally give it away.

--- G.

Bart's Comet - Skinner was recounting to Bart that he once discovered an astronomical object, but by the time he got to a phone, it had already been reported by Principal Kohoutek. But he got back at him. :)

"Good luck, pal, I've been barking up that tree for nineteen years."

family guy. lois wont do girl on girl

"Isn't that the Starg-"
"NO! It is the FARGATE! It is not some other kind of gate from a movie or TV show that I've never seen! Notice that it has a wheelchair and a pink mohawk? We're not getting sued!"

aqua teen hunger force, where the plutonians use the fargate to steal caable from the aqua teens house.

"So, you ladies ever been penetrated?"

family guy, quagmire trying to pick up chicks in the gay bar

"Thanks Spiderman!"
"Everybody gets one."

Family Guy, where Peter sneaks out to go to the dance.

"...Nicole Simpson can't rap, I wan't justice!"

Chappelle Show, I believe the sketch where he is being questioned to be juries for varouis celebrity trials

ps: oh shit!, 420th post

are you sure it isn't, "excuse me sir, you cant park your van here?" because that ones another family guy quote when chris is at the pool and wont take off his shirt because hes fat and then peter puts the club on him

"dammit monster! I aint givin' you no tree-fiddy"
"tree-fiddy"

^ south park! chef's parents telling the story about the lochness monster in the episode where chef is going to marry the sucubus.

"Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian"

south park - cartmen doesn't understand the term "carpet-licker"

perfect for a drug board:
"My day? Un-freakin'-believable! First we nailed this bastard who had the gall to hide his stuff in his daughters doll! Her doll, for God's sake! Where's the line anymore? I got news for you: its not even on the radar screen! The days of decency and virtue are gone, honey! Bam! Freakin' evaporated like a dingy, stinkin' mud puddle! One day, you can see your reflection in it, and the next day its a damn oil spot on your cracked driveway, staring back at you, mocking you: Blah! Blah! Blah! Knowing the perverted truth that rots in the pit of your soul! That's how my freakin' day was!

That would be Brian, from when he was a drug dog in "Thin White Line" - excellent episode =D

"That's not a riddle... that's just terrible!"

--- G.

^LOL! :D That was Brian's response to Peter's "riddle":
Peter- "A woman has two children. A homicidal murderer tells her she can only keep one. Which one does she let him kill?"
Brian- "That's... that's not a riddle. That's ... that's just terrible..."
Peter- "Wrong, the ugly one!"

Ok, here's mine:
"Ha! I got your hat! Take that, hatless!"

Stewie about to go off on his babysitter’s boyfriend.

“You know what dog food tastes like? Do you? It tastes just like it smells... delicious.”

tyrone bigguns from "chapelle's show"

"once you feng-shui the organs, it's quite comfy in here".