• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Need Help, First time heroin.

Carfentanilfreak

Bluelighter
I need you all's help. Heroin has always been something that i have been dying to try. This guy I barely know at a homeless meal place gave me a chunk that is about half the size of a pea of blak tar. He said it would go for about 30 dollars. He was just going to give me a 10 dollar piece for free but I gave him 10 bucks and some adderall so he would give me a little more. Any ways he told me the only way to do it without wasting it and to feel it is to slam it which I am kind of afriad to do but really want to. I know there are those of you out there that are going to want to lecture me and yes I know it is extremely addictive and dangerous. I gave the substance a really strong sniff and it didnt seem to have much or any of an odor which kind of bothered me. I heard that black tar had a very strong fowl vinegadr odor but I could be wrong. It is a small piece. It doest leave black marks on the plastic when I take it off and has a few tiny dry play dough looking cracks. Is there any way I can know if it is real black tar heroin. It seems that it would be disasterous to inject any thing fake. I dont think the guy would rip me off considering he didnt know i had any money and he was going to give me a taste for free. I beleive I have a pretty high tolerance with opiates as I drink two generic prescription bottle scoops of popppy tea every day and 30 mg of hydrocodone doesnt do much. He told me I shouldnt snort any of it bc its a waste but he kept going on and on about how he hoped i wouldnt o'd injecting it. Would it be worth it to cook up and snort say a fourth of it before trying to inject or would that even be enough to do anything. I also dont understand the cotton filtering completely and was wondering, does injecting a warm or hot liquid cause the blood in the veins to clot. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Try smoking it on a piece of foil first. I think it is a bit less risky than injecting an unknown substance.

Would I feel an effect from smoking such a small piece of a substace. Aslo I have never smoked with foil and wonder if i would lose most of the smoke.
Thanks

It looks like fake ass fucking shit anyways. It doesnt even dissolve in water when I boil it. It looks like I lost 50 milligrams of Adderall and 10 dollars. The guy is about my size but older than me. Do you think it would be worth it for me to kick his fucking ass?

In my opinion you can EASILY spot a heavy opiate user, ESP if you talk to him, engage in conversation rather then picking out an user and 'thinking' he's an user. They're face first of all is a give away, sunken cheekbones, skiny type, burnt clothes (tiny burns from ciggaretts on t-shirts are a definit give away), when they go without a dose for a while they will start to stomp, kick and throw their feet, hands and body is REALLY shakey, hot/cold sweats, vomiting/nausea, etc. Usually many have lots of tatoos as well...i don't know what else i can tell you. If you know junkies like I do, you can hang out with him 1hr at most, and be able to tell weather he's really a junky. Also they have higher cravings/needs for sugar candy. But really you should know a little more about the person you got it from. You should have went with him to get high or at least see him get high, if you give a junky money you know he's going to use it to get high, you should have told him you wanted to get high and then you'd give him some money. Also where are you located? In Canada heroin is pretty much non existant. As opposed to coke which is way better quality than it is in the states (much more often it is then isn't) and it's around like a fucking virus, every fucking highschool pothead does it, and when you mention heroin they look at you like your a crackhead LOL. Ignorance....:D

Anyways, i second the option to smoke it. Put a quarter of what you got on a piece of foil (mabye even make it double layer if you feel/want to), make a small lump where the H is going to be put, take a pen tube or something similar (a thinner marker tube) hold it right above the lump where the drug is, and heated slowly from underneath the foil with a lighter until you see smoke. Once you see smoke inhale as hard as you can, and to conserve it, stop the flame until all the smoke is inhaled. Hold as long as pos, and repeat. Smoking is almost as strong as injecting, and best of all safer in all aspects. Physically safe, less risk of ODing b/c your basically doing 'hits'. After every hit, every *good* hit, wait at least 10min. You'll first notice a great rush and after 1-2 min in the rush it will transform into the good opiate buzz that you know.

^^ Although I'm not a native Canadian, whenever I'd visit Vancouver or Toronto, heroin was much easier to find than where I'm from (the U.S.)...:\

I suggest beating this homeless person savagely. Not because he gave you something that might be fake, just for the fun of it. Then try chasing the dragon to see if your chunk is real, and if it's real, you can always apologize. I mean, if you're not beating the homeless daily, your not livin.

Im sure Ice Harvey is joking, but if not I hope you stab yourself on a hep c and aids ridden point when smacking around your daily "homeless person".
If the interfeuron treatments and costs of aids medicine dont drive your ass to the street, then maybe your lack of empathy will place you there.

Jacky, the name is Lee, not Ice. You were correct in your first assumtion.

So you tried to dissolve it in water? You need to add an acid with tar, like ascobic acid, to make it dissolve. This goes for most brown powder dope too.

WARNING!

Noone can tell without looking at it, etc. but I would bet a nice chunk of change that it is garbage. You got beat. "Tar" does come in slightly different appearances and consitincies. However, do to the manufactuaring process, it will have a very powerful vinegar like odor. All heroin is acetylated morphine but "Tar" always reatins an excess of acetic acid,i.e. that distinctive odor.

Ombladon: you have just won this weeks award for the most ignorant BL poster. Cherish it. If you were to meet me you would think that I was a cop. You haven't a clue [and I AM trying to be kind]. Aside from your ignorance on what a junkie "looks like" [as if their was EVER a uniform appearance], Canda has a ton of heroin. In fact, alot of it is alot better than American product. Try telling that garbage to a client of the vancouver prescritpion heroin program! Or to the Montreal and Toronto junkies! In fact, they even have a problem with it in Halifax!

I DO NOT recommend you smoking ANY of it. Simply perfom a Marquis. You can buy them otc here in America. The response is color coded and easy to achieve. ALWAYS be smart about your use.

Absorbic acid is otc as well. However, you do not need it for "Tar."

hashforlife said:
So you tried to dissolve it in water? You need to add an acid with tar, like ascobic acid, to make it dissolve. This goes for most brown powder dope too.

No, you do not need to add acid to black tar heroin. Heroin base is the only type of dope that needs acid added to it. I've never once seen base in the US- I'm not saying it hasn't ever been in the US, I'm sure it has, but it is FAR from common. Now, if you're in England... they apparently have base there.

cheers
doc

so i read in another post Carfentanilfreak, that yr shit was bunk...did you try to smoke it???if not i 2nd the opinion of the marquis test...just google it...yll find something...best way to be sure, unless you don't ming pigging yrself a bit w/ the smoke...don;t know what i would do if it were right THERE an front of me....arrgh.

J%)

More...

Except that if a user is so inexperienced as to not be able to ascertain the difference between heroin and "bunk," that ploy is not only meaningless, it can be very dangerous. Most dealers are completely immoral [of course I was certainly immoral when I dealt]. Some will hold his/her hand but most could not care less about their customers, save their money.

Far better to take the tip about the Marquis, THEN make the move you recommend. buy ONLY a minimal amount so that you will not get severely overcharged, test it at home if possible as opposed to consuming it in front of the dealer as you may be compelled to do since you are so "green," then safely consume it using ALL the harm reduction techniques that are available here at BL, etc.

i'd say if your dying to do it than try smoking it, don't kick his ass, 10 bucks and adderall isn't something to go to jail for. Just keep your eye out for something legit and take advantage of it, i wouldn't recomend slamming it though because once you do that you'll probably do it again the next time since you'd be more comfortable doing it, without a tolerance smoking would get you there anyway. its all about balancing risks though so good luck and be safe