PDA

View Full Version : (heroin) Need Help, First time heroin.

Carfentanilfreak
19-08-2005, 06:20
I need you all's help. Heroin has always been something that i have been dying to try. This guy I barely know at a homeless meal place gave me a chunk that is about half the size of a pea of blak tar. He said it would go for about 30 dollars. He was just going to give me a 10 dollar piece for free but I gave him 10 bucks and some adderall so he would give me a little more. Any ways he told me the only way to do it without wasting it and to feel it is to slam it which I am kind of afriad to do but really want to. I know there are those of you out there that are going to want to lecture me and yes I know it is extremely addictive and dangerous. I gave the substance a really strong sniff and it didnt seem to have much or any of an odor which kind of bothered me. I heard that black tar had a very strong fowl vinegadr odor but I could be wrong. It is a small piece. It doest leave black marks on the plastic when I take it off and has a few tiny dry play dough looking cracks. Is there any way I can know if it is real black tar heroin. It seems that it would be disasterous to inject any thing fake. I dont think the guy would rip me off considering he didnt know i had any money and he was going to give me a taste for free. I beleive I have a pretty high tolerance with opiates as I drink two generic prescription bottle scoops of popppy tea every day and 30 mg of hydrocodone doesnt do much. He told me I shouldnt snort any of it bc its a waste but he kept going on and on about how he hoped i wouldnt o'd injecting it. Would it be worth it to cook up and snort say a fourth of it before trying to inject or would that even be enough to do anything. I also dont understand the cotton filtering completely and was wondering, does injecting a warm or hot liquid cause the blood in the veins to clot. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

jdizzle
19-08-2005, 06:49
Try smoking it on a piece of foil first. I think it is a bit less risky than injecting an unknown substance.

Carfentanilfreak
19-08-2005, 06:58
Would I feel an effect from smoking such a small piece of a substace. Aslo I have never smoked with foil and wonder if i would lose most of the smoke.
Thanks

Carfentanilfreak
19-08-2005, 08:21
It looks like fake ass fucking shit anyways. It doesnt even dissolve in water when I boil it. It looks like I lost 50 milligrams of Adderall and 10 dollars. The guy is about my size but older than me. Do you think it would be worth it for me to kick his fucking ass?

mbridger
19-08-2005, 08:26
just try and smoke it.

ombladon
19-08-2005, 10:07
In my opinion you can EASILY spot a heavy opiate user, ESP if you talk to him, engage in conversation rather then picking out an user and 'thinking' he's an user. They're face first of all is a give away, sunken cheekbones, skiny type, burnt clothes (tiny burns from ciggaretts on t-shirts are a definit give away), when they go without a dose for a while they will start to stomp, kick and throw their feet, hands and body is REALLY shakey, hot/cold sweats, vomiting/nausea, etc. Usually many have lots of tatoos as well...i don't know what else i can tell you. If you know junkies like I do, you can hang out with him 1hr at most, and be able to tell weather he's really a junky. Also they have higher cravings/needs for sugar candy. But really you should know a little more about the person you got it from. You should have went with him to get high or at least see him get high, if you give a junky money you know he's going to use it to get high, you should have told him you wanted to get high and then you'd give him some money. Also where are you located? In Canada heroin is pretty much non existant. As opposed to coke which is way better quality than it is in the states (much more often it is then isn't) and it's around like a fucking virus, every fucking highschool pothead does it, and when you mention heroin they look at you like your a crackhead LOL. Ignorance....:D

Anyways, i second the option to smoke it. Put a quarter of what you got on a piece of foil (mabye even make it double layer if you feel/want to), make a small lump where the H is going to be put, take a pen tube or something similar (a thinner marker tube) hold it right above the lump where the drug is, and heated slowly from underneath the foil with a lighter until you see smoke. Once you see smoke inhale as hard as you can, and to conserve it, stop the flame until all the smoke is inhaled. Hold as long as pos, and repeat. Smoking is almost as strong as injecting, and best of all safer in all aspects. Physically safe, less risk of ODing b/c your basically doing 'hits'. After every hit, every *good* hit, wait at least 10min. You'll first notice a great rush and after 1-2 min in the rush it will transform into the good opiate buzz that you know.

soundphaRm
19-08-2005, 13:37
^^ Although I'm not a native Canadian, whenever I'd visit Vancouver or Toronto, heroin was much easier to find than where I'm from (the U.S.)...:\

lee harvey
19-08-2005, 15:01
I suggest beating this homeless person savagely. Not because he gave you something that might be fake, just for the fun of it. Then try chasing the dragon to see if your chunk is real, and if it's real, you can always apologize. I mean, if you're not beating the homeless daily, your not livin.

ChemicalSmiles
19-08-2005, 16:11
Be carefull, sounds fake

-weez

jacky
19-08-2005, 16:20
Im sure Ice Harvey is joking, but if not I hope you stab yourself on a hep c and aids ridden point when smacking around your daily "homeless person".
If the interfeuron treatments and costs of aids medicine dont drive your ass to the street, then maybe your lack of empathy will place you there.

lee harvey
19-08-2005, 16:37
Jacky, the name is Lee, not Ice. You were correct in your first assumtion.

hashforlife
19-08-2005, 20:28
So you tried to dissolve it in water? You need to add an acid with tar, like ascobic acid, to make it dissolve. This goes for most brown powder dope too.

Carfentanilfreak
19-08-2005, 23:15
Where do I find abscorbic acid?

rachamim18
19-08-2005, 23:50
Noone can tell without looking at it, etc. but I would bet a nice chunk of change that it is garbage. You got beat. "Tar" does come in slightly different appearances and consitincies. However, do to the manufactuaring process, it will have a very powerful vinegar like odor. All heroin is acetylated morphine but "Tar" always reatins an excess of acetic acid,i.e. that distinctive odor.

Ombladon: you have just won this weeks award for the most ignorant BL poster. Cherish it. If you were to meet me you would think that I was a cop. You haven't a clue [and I AM trying to be kind]. Aside from your ignorance on what a junkie "looks like" [as if their was EVER a uniform appearance], Canda has a ton of heroin. In fact, alot of it is alot better than American product. Try telling that garbage to a client of the vancouver prescritpion heroin program! Or to the Montreal and Toronto junkies! In fact, they even have a problem with it in Halifax!

I DO NOT recommend you smoking ANY of it. Simply perfom a Marquis. You can buy them otc here in America. The response is color coded and easy to achieve. ALWAYS be smart about your use.

Absorbic acid is otc as well. However, you do not need it for "Tar."

Dr.groveller
20-08-2005, 05:16
Originally posted by hashforlife
So you tried to dissolve it in water? You need to add an acid with tar, like ascobic acid, to make it dissolve. This goes for most brown powder dope too.

No, you do not need to add acid to black tar heroin. Heroin base is the only type of dope that needs acid added to it. I've never once seen base in the US- I'm not saying it hasn't ever been in the US, I'm sure it has, but it is FAR from common. Now, if you're in England... they apparently have base there.

cheers
doc

Carfentanilfreak
20-08-2005, 06:10
i see

pansyboy
20-08-2005, 06:24
so i read in another post Carfentanilfreak, that yr shit was bunk...did you try to smoke it???if not i 2nd the opinion of the marquis test...just google it...yll find something...best way to be sure, unless you don't ming pigging yrself a bit w/ the smoke...don;t know what i would do if it were right THERE an front of me....arrgh.

J%)

B240C
20-08-2005, 09:08
your best bet (in the future) ask an addict to take you and introduce you to a dealer , you know for a future hookup ;) , and tell him youll buy him a pack or whatever it is around there thats about 10$ that way you WILL NOT get beat cause you never give him money and youll get a hookup!

rachamim18
20-08-2005, 17:27
Except that if a user is so inexperienced as to not be able to ascertain the difference between heroin and "bunk," that ploy is not only meaningless, it can be very dangerous. Most dealers are completely immoral [of course I was certainly immoral when I dealt]. Some will hold his/her hand but most could not care less about their customers, save their money.

Far better to take the tip about the Marquis, THEN make the move you recommend. buy ONLY a minimal amount so that you will not get severely overcharged, test it at home if possible as opposed to consuming it in front of the dealer as you may be compelled to do since you are so "green," then safely consume it using ALL the harm reduction techniques that are available here at BL, etc.

sisterRay
08-02-2008, 04:18
how can you tell if heroin is fake..when working with tar?

therightcoast
08-02-2008, 04:59
i'd say if your dying to do it than try smoking it, don't kick his ass, 10 bucks and adderall isn't something to go to jail for. Just keep your eye out for something legit and take advantage of it, i wouldn't recomend slamming it though because once you do that you'll probably do it again the next time since you'd be more comfortable doing it, without a tolerance smoking would get you there anyway. its all about balancing risks though so good luck and be safe

canj00feelit?
08-02-2008, 05:00
You guys do know this thread is almost 3 years old right? And this guy/girl has already done or not done his dope........

somebody kill this thread already...

therightcoast
08-02-2008, 05:02
also consider if this is really what you want to be doing, by saying you met this guy at a homeless food place than it seems like your not too financially stable, and drugs shouldn't be a priority whatsoever in those times, they can only make things worse. just a little advice

dipset153
08-02-2008, 05:29
How did it go? was it real , bunk , are you in jail for beating the homeless. Anyway correct me if im wrong experts^ but any form and all forms of tar heroin will have some what of a acteic acid / vinegary smell no matter what?. so if the op has a sticky ball of "tar" BUT IT HAS NO SMELL then is it safe to say there is a 100 to 1 chance its fake? it should have atleast a faint noticeable smell right?

absent minded
08-02-2008, 07:15

WRONG you dont need acid to make tar dissolve just heat and water

Mr Blonde
08-02-2008, 07:34
Lol...kinda funny people are asking questions to a guy about an event that happened three years ago.

suggest beating this homeless person savagely. Not because he gave you something that might be fake, just for the fun of it. Then try chasing the dragon to see if your chunk is real, and if it's real, you can always apologize. I mean, if you're not beating the homeless daily, your not livin.

LOFL =D

At least some good came out of this being dug up...

how can you tell if heroin is fake..when working with tar?

Test it with a marquis, as recommended above.

center
08-02-2008, 14:42
OP->

Cut your losses and be glad you got burnt. Heroin's a death sentence for most.

Dying to try a drug? GET SOME HOBBIES.

SmokeNmirrors
08-02-2008, 21:31
Just try to be safe when it comes to H smoking is probably the safest bet and its tar so smoking would be the best method but nothing beat Iv when it comes to Heroin but that can be a long bumpy ass road so be safe.

center
08-02-2008, 21:46
There is no such thing as safe drug use, SmokeNmirrors.

I just hope you realize it. For a lot of people, heroin isn't a bumpy trip down main st, it's a death sentence.

TheodoreRoosevelt
08-02-2008, 21:53
I just hope you realize it. For a lot of people, heroin isn't a bumpy trip down main st, it's a death sentence.

It hasn't for me ;/

Then again what you say it too true, and I can only say I am too stupid to listen. Everyone has a number right, I'm one of the biggest anti-drug posters here (although pro-legalization, just in terms of if one should do it) and yet here I am...

Anyways what do you mean Marquis test is OTC, you have to order that stuff online I thought? Maybe head shops have them, but still?

And do they do Marquis for heroin? I thought it was more for more modern drugs (RCs, 2Cs, MDXX, etc).

SmokeNmirrors
08-02-2008, 22:08
Yes i am aware there is no safe drug use but out of all the ways to do Heroin smoking is best and safest of the ways.

TheodoreRoosevelt
08-02-2008, 22:30
but out of all the ways to do Heroin smoking is best and safest of the ways.

No it's not, don't make up shit from your ass.

Injection is the safest method, smoking damages the lungs and throat, snorting ruins the nasal septum. Injection is perfectly safe, why do you think they administer drugs in a medical setting via injection?

Obviously, there are more risks, but that is only if you inject incorrectly. It's pretty easy to inject correctly, I've done it for 5 years and never injected in any way that was risky (ie dont share rigs, filter correctly).

As for best, that is subjective, and many would say you're wrong there. So don't act like you know what you're talking about when you've clearly never injected before.

SmokeNmirrors
08-02-2008, 23:09
Yeah but you know how easy it is to overdose with iv with smoking its a lot harder i wasn't talking about effects on the body i was talking about not over dosing

center
08-02-2008, 23:12
Listen up, pup.

It's best to just not answer a question if you don't know for a fact-

Simply put, you can OD on any route of administration. No drug use is safe, and drugs never lead you to good places.

Mr Blonde
09-02-2008, 11:13
^ Yeah you can OD on any MOA...but with smoking there is less of a chance of you taking one hit and then hitting the floor. 8)

center
09-02-2008, 15:00
Oh. OK.

Let's just assume then that the person doesn't have an allergic reaction to the smoke.

It's all subjective. Let's say this:

Fuck with hard drugs, you're risking death. It happens. Anyone with an invincibility of youth concept, still (grow up). Get a grip. You're not an invincible 16 year old, and it CAN happen to you!

Brought to you by the Bluelight.ru Anti-Abuse Team.

Mr Blonde
09-02-2008, 15:28
^ Well put...I second that motion.

I also second that injecting is also the safest and most effective method ONLY if you have pure heroin/you know exactly the dose you are using. Also, if you're a junk who's dipping into your veins a few times a day to get your fix, that's not gonna be too healthy either.

center
09-02-2008, 15:38
No drug use is healthy.

I'm not going to sit here and theorize without any medical data as to which MOA causes more damage per single use.

Too many factors involved.

Mr Blonde
10-02-2008, 13:19
No drug use is healthy.

On the reverse side of the coin, there are some drugs for which using isn't likely to be unhealthy.

You can say that me injecting some pure, pharm grade heroin isn't healthy; but, it's not damaging either. Opioids are generally some of the safer drugs in terms of long term damage.

junkie90
07-01-2009, 07:11
i just recently broke from my abuse of heroin and first of all if you have never tried it i would recomend keeping it that way coming first hand from a junkie....to answer your question if it takes a while to cook up and doesnt smell or taste like brown then it isn't brown, by the way that acid shit is bullshit water and fire does just fine, dont shoot it man.

Fuzati
07-01-2009, 11:52
"suggest beating this homeless person savagely. Not because he gave you something that might be fake, just for the fun of it. Then try chasing the dragon to see if your chunk is real, and if it's real, you can always apologize. I mean, if you're not beating the homeless daily, your not livin."

LOFL

At least some good came out of this being dug up...

That made my laugh my ass off too XD

Where is lee harvey thoses days?

KnowledgeBorn
22-04-2010, 04:01
Man O Man, S.W.I.M can & has 2 :P
#1st Canada, Yes we are very "giving" (if S.W.I.Y :D, happens 2 live in Canada & iknows our unique Tax system...nuff said:)

But "H", "smack", "horse" Haye-Ron! isn't given out LOL we got all sorts of, well Canada cares way 2 on "giving" or Cheap *world wide* help, But NOTHING for the Actual PPL Living Here B.2.T
I'd 1st be suspicious as, it's Tar S.W.I.M is in T-Dot & has seen (13yrs?+) that, Well I was on a Trip "South of the Border, way south" So, I've never seen it.
but agree & say *smoke it a bit not a lot.
On the fact of Canada the H thing Here I have to say that it was very concentrated into the "Big Cities" & what was going on was Very Discrete.
It was Here, & became prevalent more so in late 98-99 when Hong Kong had to be handed Back to China, with the 2 biggest Chinatown's Here = Vancouver (East Van Howsit) & Toronto with
our Easy ass Immigration, Just add Large Capital & suddenly there are Vans driving around, giving warnings about high purity(up 95% +) "Brands" & it became Cheaper, but Still was expensive, & it's ALL 2 Easy to get a Prescription ( hell, Canada still makes "Palladone" or Hydromorph Contin as called here)
& THAT is why I now have to say that Heroin is EVERYWHERE! 4yrs ago S.W.I.M remembers saying that "H is gonna be the Big thing is was...if not bigger"
That was said due to knowledge that The Medical establishment is laughable at best, & is going to Addict so many people, that the sleazy image of Ones "smack dealer" is Gone, that painkiller's have been so closeted up here & it's only realized way after the Fact. & **the gov't is going to "crackdown & tighten up" & they have, (another topic) :D this creation of addicts, PPL who put their trust into their doctors as "Society" & Morality should govern ones desire to do so. Now they are uneducated user's, but they learn, & Move On some off & cleans, Most on to Other "Meds" once thats happened Introducing H (hopefully not through Homeless PPL) 2 these People not even directly, just a mention in the local paper, & this happens so much more now, as *Canada's Involvement is Afghanistan, which is the Golden Crescent, & second to none? then the "Golden Triangle" (southeast Asia)
S.W.I.M. read in the past Months Many articles about the "Heroin Problem" it's high purity & Low Cost...
the younger generations (teens) Follow Music, Loyally"50cent" So I know the 18-26yrs group is most definitely seen "American Gangster" it's really about ONE Guy who see's a HUGE moneymaker, & How'd he do it??
S.W.I.M would most definitely be saying أين يمكنني أن أحصل كيلوغراما من الهيرويين في من الأخ؟ most ricky tick. LOL
So, I know this is a letter "way off topic" but hey??
Heroin is Here CHEAP & PURE S.W.I.M has "seen it go" for $15-$30 per point but knows wholesale @ $10 per point, is to much & I really hate to say this, really I'm not lying.
it's 100% true, $100-$120 is what a gram is going 4 & It's very pure, very
but NONE of it has been "TAR" "mexican brown" *it was probably a Cling-On, when he used his hand last :D
Sorry 4 the length & well anyone wanna talk, message me.
thanks & stay safe, stay knowledgeable P.L.U.R.

stuckinaloop
22-04-2010, 19:54
am I the only one thinking "...what the FUCK is this guy babbling about"

Man O Man, S.W.I.M can & has 2 :P
#1st Canada, Yes we are very "giving" (if S.W.I.Y :D, happens 2 live in Canada & iknows our unique Tax system...nuff said:)

But "H", "smack", "horse" Haye-Ron! isn't given out LOL we got all sorts of, well Canada cares way 2 on "giving" or Cheap *world wide* help, But NOTHING for the Actual PPL Living Here B.2.T
I'd 1st be suspicious as, it's Tar S.W.I.M is in T-Dot & has seen (13yrs?+) that, Well I was on a Trip "South of the Border, way south" So, I've never seen it.
but agree & say *smoke it a bit not a lot.
On the fact of Canada the H thing Here I have to say that it was very concentrated into the "Big Cities" & what was going on was Very Discrete.
It was Here, & became prevalent more so in late 98-99 when Hong Kong had to be handed Back to China, with the 2 biggest Chinatown's Here = Vancouver (East Van Howsit) & Toronto with
our Easy ass Immigration, Just add Large Capital & suddenly there are Vans driving around, giving warnings about high purity(up 95% +) "Brands" & it became Cheaper, but Still was expensive, & it's ALL 2 Easy to get a Prescription ( hell, Canada still makes "Palladone" or Hydromorph Contin as called here)
& THAT is why I now have to say that Heroin is EVERYWHERE! 4yrs ago S.W.I.M remembers saying that "H is gonna be the Big thing is was...if not bigger"
That was said due to knowledge that The Medical establishment is laughable at best, & is going to Addict so many people, that the sleazy image of Ones "smack dealer" is Gone, that painkiller's have been so closeted up here & it's only realized way after the Fact. & **the gov't is going to "crackdown & tighten up" & they have, (another topic) :D this creation of addicts, PPL who put their trust into their doctors as "Society" & Morality should govern ones desire to do so. Now they are uneducated user's, but they learn, & Move On some off & cleans, Most on to Other "Meds" once thats happened Introducing H (hopefully not through Homeless PPL) 2 these People not even directly, just a mention in the local paper, & this happens so much more now, as *Canada's Involvement is Afghanistan, which is the Golden Crescent, & second to none? then the "Golden Triangle" (southeast Asia)
S.W.I.M. read in the past Months Many articles about the "Heroin Problem" it's high purity & Low Cost...
the younger generations (teens) Follow Music, Loyally"50cent" So I know the 18-26yrs group is most definitely seen "American Gangster" it's really about ONE Guy who see's a HUGE moneymaker, & How'd he do it??
S.W.I.M would most definitely be saying أين يمكنني أن أحصل كيلوغراما من الهيرويين في من الأخ؟ most ricky tick. LOL
So, I know this is a letter "way off topic" but hey??
Heroin is Here CHEAP & PURE S.W.I.M has "seen it go" for $15-$30 per point but knows wholesale @ $10 per point, is to much & I really hate to say this, really I'm not lying.
it's 100% true, $100-$120 is what a gram is going 4 & It's very pure, very
but NONE of it has been "TAR" "mexican brown" *it was probably a Cling-On, when he used his hand last :D
Sorry 4 the length & well anyone wanna talk, message me.
thanks & stay safe, stay knowledgeable P.L.U.R.