• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Comedy Central Pam Anderson Roast

xedout

Bluelighter
Comedy Central had another roast and this was definitely the funniest one that ive ever seen. Besides riping on Pam Anderson they also went at tons of other people like Andy Dick and Courtney Love (who looked like she might have taken a little less of her normal dose but was still fucked up). If you get a chance to watch it you'll definitely get some laughs out of it.

andy dick looked like he was about to snap and stab people at quite a few points during the show. one of these days, he's just going to go completely mad. and i want to watch.

im watching it now. good stuff, her sheer top does a really good job of showcasing her tits

I'm so glad i don't have cable or watch television anymore when i hear of crap like this on TV.

Strawberry Frozen Yogurt...

I'll never think of it the same again. Kinda like that song, "Stuck In the Middle with You", in Resivoir Dogs.

"Courtney Love is like the girl next door... yeah if you live next door to a methadone clinic"

cable went out in my neighborhood for about an hour right as pam came on. sucked.

Mystic Styles said:
I'm so glad i don't have cable or watch television anymore when i hear of crap like this on TV.

yeah, i know what you mean. laughing and being entertained sucks the big one.

being entertained by idiodic material is not "fun"

Last edited:
The Roast used to mean something. It was an honor for people that earned it. Pamerla Anderson or Jeff Foxworthy were in now way deserving of a roast. Pam was looking pretty hot though, and it was funny . . . but still.

Tanuki_23 said:
The Roast used to mean something. It was an honor for people that earned it. Pamerla Anderson or Jeff Foxworthy were in now way deserving of a roast. Pam was looking pretty hot though, and it was funny . . . but still.

I agree. Nothing tops the old-school "Man of the Hour" roasts hosted by Dean Martin. Those meant something.

Nowadays, it's just an excuse to get a bunch of celebrities to bash on each other with crass, over-the-top "jokes." It's almost like watching a flame war in the Lounge. :\

none of the roasters are even funny:\

But I personally think Jeff Foxworthy is worthy of a roast, look at his record sells.....I think they speak for theirselves.

but yes, the old roasts were 100000x better, easily.

Originally posted by Morrison's Lament
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

:)

alasdair

I couldn't get my eyes off her luscious jugs, but there were some good jokes in there. :)

while it was hard to notice anything beside those nips in that top, did anyone else notice that her face is starting to age? she needs to pay the plastic surgeon another visit.

i couldn't stop staring. i wasn't really listening to much.

poopie said:
web, <3 you. =)

Yeah? You ok for a white girl too. ;)

One thing I don't like about these new style roasts... most of the "roasters" are just a few no-name comedians that are under contract by Comedy Central. I remember the "old style" roasters... they were members of an exclusive CLUB, the Roasters Club or something like that. Don Rickles! Now that's a motherfucker who can roast your balls! In fact, that is who I think Jeffrey Ross is trying to live up to... but no one knows who the fuck he is! While I do think the guys from that cancelled show "Tough Crowd" are funny, they are still relatively unknown to the general public, and most of them don't even know the people they are roasting. I do give them props for bringing in Bea Arthur, but she doesn't know Pam Anderson either. And as for the "hole"... drunk-ass-bitch can act stupid and be amusing... she can read the teleprompter ok and deliver a punchline... but she's no Phyllis Diller.

And as for Pam herself, I really could gve a shit. I mean, I wouldn't kick her out of bed fer' eatin' crackers... but I've never been very interested in her to tell the truth. She's got a slammin' body, and it was worth every penny I'm sure... but I've never thought she had beautiful facial features. When she hit the dais at the end of the show, she irritated me by laughing at all her own jokes like some kind of prompt for everyone else to laugh.

Last edited: