Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Over There

psychetool

Bluelighter
Over There

On FX. Wednesday nights at 10 and 11PM. Perhaps the best show currently on television, I must warn you though ~ it is BRUTAL. It doesn't cut any corners when they portray the atrocities of this war, watching this show will damn near make you shit your pants. I have throughly enjoyed this show, and look forward to the screening of the next episode. It shows these soldiers as flawed, human, and stuck in a position of hardship.

Personally, I don't have a lot of compassion for troops fighting an unjust war ~ but that's just me. Still, quite an amazing action/drama.

I am also hooked on this show after just one episode. The cast is full of unknowns, they perform an excellent job portraying the green soldiers just arrived in Iraq and placed in a precarious situation. What is not said at some points is just as important as the dialouge. There is no political view dragged in to this, it's the story of the soldier's life. I agree it's one of the best shows on TV right now, and I look forward to the next episode.

Thoroughly impressed. =D