Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News - Two bikies face drug dealing charge - 28th July 05

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
Two bikies face drug dealing charge

Perth police have arrested two members of the Coffin Cheater motorcycle gang on drug dealing charges.

Police say they found 415 grams of methylamphetamine, more than 300 ecstasy tablets, a hand gun and $9,500 cash during a search at the Spearwood home of a 43-year-old bikie gang member.

It is alleged police also found drugs on a 30-year-old Coffin Cheater in Hamilton Hill yesterday.

The men and a 23-year-old woman have been charged with drug possession with intent to sell or supply.

Detective Senior Sergeant Roger Beer says it will be alleged the men were drug dealers.

"We say this is a demonstration of the involvement of motorcycle gangs in this state in criminal activity and as an agency we will continue to police motorcycle gangs as criminal gangs," he said.

From ABC News.com.au

This story was actually also in The West Australian, but contained some more interesting information. It claimed the bikies were also caught with a pill press. This doesn't necessarily mean they are pressing MDxx pills though especially when they are caught with so much methamphetamine.

The West also made the startling revelation that bikies are involved in the Western Australian speed trade 8)

I simply wont believe that bikies could possibly be involved in something illegal!

bikes drugs?
i reckon they have been framed! :p

$10 says they get off all the charges because lack of evidence or something similar.

i wonder how they were caught, phone tap would be my guess along with surveillance...

Fry-d- said:
The West also made the startling revelation that bikies are involved in the Western Australian speed trade 8)

I always thought it was mormons...

Bikies eh?? well I never...

Re: Re: News - Two bikies face drug dealing charge - 28th July 05

swifty said:
I always thought it was mormons...

Bikies eh?? well I never...

Same, i got this here chart that says mormons run everything!

crimechart.jpg

Its a chart so it must be true.

its sweet fuck all

With the amount of shit thats being pushed lately...especially Ice (crystal meth)....this won't make a different at all. 415 grams is like 2 SMALL to MEDIUM sized dealers in 1 smallish suburb.

Nah man seriously those mormons come round your house all full of confidence, talk shit for hours about something that doesn't exist (don't anyone be getting teligious on me) and walk everywhere, if they're not on speed I'd like a 50 of whatever they're on...

Love the mormon/organised crime collusion chart though =D

I saw them talk about this on the news, I always think its funny when they bust someone with pills and straight away call them "ecstacy". They showed the bag of pills the bikies had on them, they were white and I couldn't make out any logo. I bet they were just speed bombs. Does anyone know of any white pills circulating around Perth? I am curious to find out what they might have been.

pure specualtion on anyones part to assume what the pills were. there are a few batches of white pills around... the domes are mdxx, hugo boss' are k bombs (which is interesting as last year i was coring cK's from similar source;) ), the question marks are speed bombs... there are also skull and crossbones and lexus' which dont seem to have much speed in them at all... so really, it is anyones guess to what they may have been. who cares anyway, this is happening all the time. 2 guys went down at a club last night after a guy collapsed on the dancefloor of the well known establsihment that operates upstairs ;) ;) ;) but of course, no details as to who it was... there seems to be a snitch out there, so its in everyones best interest to take care, especially those climbing the foodchain... i have just come back into the game after a well needed break for many reasons and cant believe the shit that has been going down... all i can say is, stick to your own circles and beware of anyone that seems to be jumping up in the scene, there are a few suspects in mind, but lets not speculate further on this...

Big mouths cause big problems.

Keep it to your circles, don't take any risks........at all for those in the game.
BE PARANOID. Its a good thing ya know.

Yeah word...keep it in your squares....i mean circles, is that right? i dunno

KostoN said:
BE PARANOID. Its a good thing ya know.

No it's not, it's fucking annoying, being ultra careful and overly cautious is good.

^^ Yeah right, well my old dealer used to be fucking paranoid, and it was fucking annoying, when I'd hang out at his house, every car that went by he'd look through the curtain to see if it was D's, and he used to live right near and airport and he'd think that every plane that went over head was a search plane, this is being paranoid.

My current dealer (going on 3 yrs now) is very cautious, he changes his phone number every two weeks, he has an apartment solely for dealing out of and nothing else. No visitors allowed. No calling at 3, 4, 5am for more etc etc. This is being overly cautious and careful.

^^^
why cannot my dealer be like that :(
mine is almost a bit cocky.. i mean he plays it safe, but i just fear he is going to get caught and i will have to find a new one..