The "Puffin' the Herb" sample from Human Traffic, help!

slowintrepid

Bluelighter
So yeah, I've searched high and low for this bad boy.

anyone know where to grab it???

its the part where koop is fake scratching the "Puffin the herb, Puffin the Herb erb erb erb erb er er er rrrrrr"

if someone could please help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Are you after the track or just wanna sample that bit from the movie? If you've got a dvd burner its a pretty simple process to cut that out.

ha! I would like this (on 12") as well, that's a mad scene, and a cool sample! =D

Now I'm fairly sure this is correct from the quick search I did:

The track is actually called "Puffin' da 'Erb" and it's by Mad Doctor X.

If you watch the credits at the very end of the movie you'll notice the title and artist in the MASSIVE list of tunes that were in that movie...

Unfortunately a LOT of the good ones were left off the Soundtrack!

As I couldn't be bothered leaving the room and popping the DVD on, I just had a quick search on the net and found this:

http://www.cine-score.com/detailquery_film.php?film_id=96&filmname=Human Traffic

Hope this helps and I hope you're successful in finding the tune! :D

yeah I was able to DL the sampled version (with the movie dialog) off of soulseek. I already made a pretty cool tune with it, too bad it was while I was demoing ableton live 5 (I own 4) now I can't save :(

There's this handy little service you might have heard of.I forget what its called but if you dial 2580 on your phone (UK Only?) and hold the mic up to the speaker for up to 20 seconds it will the text you back with the details.
I've tried it on some pretty obscur tunes and it seems to work very well.

I don't live in the UK so there is no way for me to test that out.

but that sounds fucking amazing, like astonishingly amazing.

we have that service in australia too.

awesome for when u in the car or a club and there is a dope tune on.

doesnt work for every tune, but is pretty good.
awesome invention

Yeh yeh, there's another sick track aswell, sorry if i'am sidetracking a bit but where koop is in the store and those two junglist fella's come in and he spinds them that track and theyre dancing and that, any1 know of the name ?

^^

The track that Koop plays for the Jungle guys is:

Aphrodite - Stalker

Great tune :D

could you not extract the audio from the DVD and record it to CD???

if its only that little sample you are after............ is there any background noise in that bit of the film???

i got that sample from kazzaa, there is heaps of the human traffic ones too

monty said:
we have that service in australia too.

awesome for when u in the car or a club and there is a dope tune on.

doesnt work for every tune, but is pretty good.
awesome invention

Do we? what's the number? can't wait to try it :D

Yeh yeh, cheers you lot. I took a listen to the aphrodite's stalkers but yeh, does any1 know where to get like a vocal mix with the mc's in it like in human traffic?, just love that "this could turn arry krishna into a badboy" :D ;)