Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine b4 a night out?

EAZY-PING

Bluelighter
I'm heading out later on tonight to get on the E with my girlfriend, this usually involves a fair bit of alcohol, and what I wanted to do while I wait for the next few hours was hit the codeine.
Is codeine, E and alcohol a bad mix? I would be doing them at different times like, have about 80-100mg codeine now, and in about 4-5 hours hit the eccys and alcohol. Anyone tried this?
I should just wait to get off my head with my girlfriend, but its saturday night and I havent got fuct up for about 4 weeks now.

I've done this combo several times, with codeine and alcohol in extremely high doses and have found it to be great!

Having said that, it is generally regarded as unsafe to mix different downers (i.e. alcohol and opiates), so be careful!

I cant see it being a problem as like Pete said its a small amount of codeine. And I mix codeine and beer fairly regularly, like 3 longnecks without problems. Ive also heard that info about the enzyme that breaks down mdma etc before too - I would definitely do more research or just go easy on the 'deine, as youre doing.

ive found alcohol kills my 'deine buzz, even if i drink before i dose on N+, or after, so if youre going to do anything, try just sticking to 'deine and E . . .