Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info Request. White Motorola

eccay

Bluelighter
howdy all.

Got some White Motorolas...... Guessing they are K as most motorolas are, Right?? They smell like chocolate a bit.... is that a sign of K?? I tested them with Marquis and it didnt change any colour......(marquis doesnt test for K i think?)

Any info would be great, A mate of mine had one last nite and could hardly walk for about 30mins and then after about an hour the intense wore off and he said he felt awesome....... any ideas?? They are white and preety thin, bevel edges both sides with a score on the back and the Motorola M on front.

Oh and they were purchased in SYDNEY.

Hi there

I dont have any other test kits besides marquis... im going to have to buy one me thinks, I brought em thinking they were K...so its all good :)

i dnt want it lols. a mate last nite racked one and loved it

cheers

eccay said:
A mate of mine had one last nite and could hardly walk for about 30mins and then after about an hour the intense wore off and he said he felt awesome....... any ideas??

Did he snort or swallow the pill?

I've seen Blue Motorola's in Melbourne recently, kind of weak speedy-K, enjoyable but not enough to stick you on your arse. One distinguishing feature was that they were really, really crumbly.