Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

After meth 'electric shocks'?

lynnie

Bluelighter
i need help

Hi my name is lynnie and i decided to try meth a few days ago, and i never liked it and i wont ever touch that again but im very worried cause the past few days i been getting electric shocks in my back head, like theres something trying to eat my brain, and it still hasn`t gone away. Is this normal or is there anything i can do about it or should i see a doctor about this.

By all means, you should go see a doctor about anything to do with pains in the head.

I wouldn't worry too much. I doubt it has anything to do with you trying meth. Meth doesn't eat your brain.

Weird symptoms youve described..
Might want to consult a physician, it sounds something related to spinal cord or the central nervous system
either way im not a doctor, just trying to help

Trance

Must be the LSD crystals that were metabolised by the meth which are breaking down in your spine and shooting up into your brain.... =D

But seriousily, I've had this before as well. After meth as well. Turned out to be mostly psychosomatic. I had worked myself up when I had a headache that I thought it was meth related and spiraled.

Go to the doctor though. They will either find out whats wrong, or find out nothing is wrong and it should be fine.

I hate getting headaches after a big weekend. Always makes me a little paranoid...
Having said that, I'm going to ask a pretty dumb question: If a pill's going to fuck you up, will the symptoms (such as fainting or whatever) always manifest immediately (say an hour after dropping), or can this happen several hours or longer after said pill is consumed?

Whatever happened to the person who posted this thread? They never came back, dead perhaps?

Kinda reminds me of those old marijuana ads.

I smoked Meth just 1 time and it electrified my entire body!

MooShiE said:
I smell a troll?

Yeah, me too, but we cant shrug off every person asking for help.
If this person is serious then who knows what we may be saving them from by telling them to go to see a doctor.

Are you taking Prozac or simular SSRI?

Its proibably just something you've became aware of since your meth comedown maybe and you had time and energy to zone out on it. I doubt it's anything too bad. Goto the GP.

i ust to get the same thing in my neck from crystle meth id be walking along and all of a sudden "zap" fuking werid eyyy it was genraly a sign that id smoked to much it would only happen after id smoked a decent amount
always in the same spot righ side of my neck actully it felt kinda co0l!

If it feels like something is eating your brain, you might have gotten some brazil speed. They sometimes crush up the bones of zombies in brazil and cut the speed with it. I'd say go to a good spiritual healer and get them to give you a good smudging. For now though just hang some garlic on your head to stop the zombie speed doing any more damage while you find a good wizard (or witch).

Cheers.

[q]I smell a troll?[/q] yeah, because we all know meth is such a harmless drug. 8)