Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

soda dispencer used for nanging

bikki_muncher69

Bluelighter
Hey, i seem to have the problem that when i try to fill up my soda dispencer the gas leaks out too fast and i have to suck the gas out as soon as i discharge the nang, is this meant to happen or is there someway i can tighten it so it dosent leak and i can harge miltiple nangs into the soda despencer. All the bits were screwed on tight bt till leaked.
please help

if you're using the ISI soda dispenser, they never tolerate multiple nang loading after the first "breaking in" of it you will do. every soda syphon i've seen is the same. simple rule = stick to one at a time. crack the bulb into it, suck it down THEN load the next one and crack it in. you can try replacing the seal where the bulb pierces. if you take it in to a repair shop, they will usually comment that they are not built for constant use. you might find it better to load bulbs into balloons and take your multiple hits that way, but again, slow loading is the key.

you may also find you are doing too many at a time and the seals are freezing. dunk the end of it in some hot water and slow down. also, cleaning your bulberator is good practise.

this thing is brand new i baught it today i think its jus the seals and the thing handling too much pressure

I bought a brand new soda despenser and tried two bulbs in it and it leaked straight away. Just lost them into baloons and put pegs on them until you have enough.

This may sound stupid, But can someone explain to me nang's. I get the general concept of them, But what are the effects of use? Good and bad sides?

My friend has one of those black ISI soda dispensers and he regularly loads two or three bulbs into it without a problem.

He used to load six or seven bulbs into it over and over again and it's in much better condition than my creamer. His is made of metal, don't use glass bulbers because they can explode...

I have a soda syphon i bought off ebay and its capable of being charged up to 4 nangs, i havent tryed any more.

Is there any reasons for a soda dispenser being more prefferable over cream dispensers? Or does it just come down to how many it can hold? Since they both essentially do the same thing, I cant imagine there would be a whole lot of differences ....

Another thing (tho slightly off topic) did anyone know that cream charges actually come in a 24 pack as well? I'd only thought 10 packs were made, till I saw this glorious site ...
p26309z.jpg

That looks very enticing ;)

[Edit: Source website request denied. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just purchased what I believe to be a soda dispenser (for $2.99 at a Goodwill) - how is it used? I haven't yet given it a try, and I have neither used nor seen a charger. One the dispenser, there is a screw-on cap which threads on the outside of an inner piercing piece but I don't believe a charger will fit between the two. Do I simply pierce the charger without the cap or is the charger so small that it will indeed fit within the seal between the piercing piece and the backing? The area in which the smaller end of the charger enters is about a quarter inch inner diameter and about the same in depth and the cap is about an inch deep, three quarter inches in diameter, though when sealed it appears as if there is absolutely no room for anything to fit within. So...? Any help appreciated.

Mean Girl said:
if you're using the ISI soda dispenser, they never tolerate multiple nang loading after the first "breaking in" of it you will do. every soda syphon i've seen is the same. simple rule = stick to one at a time. crack the bulb into it, suck it down THEN load the next one and crack it in. you can try replacing the seal where the bulb pierces. if you take it in to a repair shop, they will usually comment that they are not built for constant use. you might find it better to load bulbs into balloons and take your multiple hits that way, but again, slow loading is the key.

you may also find you are doing too many at a time and the seals are freezing. dunk the end of it in some hot water and slow down. also, cleaning your bulberator is good practise.

My bulbenator is an isi soda dispenser and it can fit 3 bulbs in it I think. I know for sure it fits two, and I think i've tried 3 in it, but I can't quite remember at the moment. Maybe i'll have to conduct a little experiment :)

^^ How much hissing do you hear after each bulb you load? Mine is going on two years old now, and in it's old age I treat it with respect like all good seniors. I also reason that I don't need to be inhaling three at once when I can be sharing them with someone else.

i've got a bulbenator similar to c0mfortably's - a soda syphon. Mine is quite big, but nonetheless, I have managed to load 5-6 in at once (I haven't done it personally, but I have done it for others). Its still as good as the day I bought it.

Oh, and bear in mind that they do get very very dirty after heavy use, and they are a bitch to clean out. I had to clean mine out the other day, and the quantity of black shit inside was amazing - testament to the fact that bulbs aren't purely nitrous oxide...

whipit.jpg

Mine is like that and can load 5 except the thing is black.

I normally load one in, discard the empty, put a new nang in the chamber but dont break they seal of it. That way as soon as you take your first one you just twist once and the second is loaded.

replacing the seal is easy

you don't need to take the unit anywhere, just take the seal down to the hardware store and they will find one that matches