Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info...Melbourne... Skull and Cross Bones

BongoBongo

Bluelighter
Any information on the following?

White round pill 5mm by 8mm

Skull and Cross bones imprint on both sides, same position.

Bevelled on both sides, same bevel size.

Distinct smell, not unlike aniseed, but slightly different.

Taste, only slightly chemical. Not very bitter.

Firm press with slight gloss coating that maintains shape and outward appearance...no chipping or chalking.

Inner part of pill swells slightly when moisture applied, like soft chalk type texture..

No reagent testing at this stage.

Personal thoughts: Probably a weak Ketamine based pill with weak effect.

got one of these in a mixed bag, havnt consumed as do not have a tester and havnt heard/seen any reports on them. i doubt theyre any good as they dont have a very strong/the usual chem tast associated with quality mdxx pills. (compared it to the pink playstation i consumed instead of this)
any results/reports on these would be much appreciated.

I most certainly agree with you sonic, however you can differentiate between a bunk pill and an active pill through taste. Im not saying tast alone should be a method of ID, nor am i saying that MDMA has any distinctive taste, but a bunk pill would either be tasteless or sweet (if it was something like caffeine or vitamin C) whereas speed, ket, and mdma have been bitter in my experience.

Also, by bunk i mean no mind altering chemicals; one that has no mental or physical affects.

What if your bunk pill had something bitter on it, or some ansieed to give it that safrol type smell. You can't judge anything by taste or smell. Bunk or otherwise.

i never said that tase was an accurate or correct way to test a pill, but just common logic would say that these pills arent pure/quality mdxx pills...

i think you all should stop posting and go pay $60 for a pill tester then there would be no need for random sugesgestions in threads like this :p

a pill with skull and cross bones???
thats jsut telling you its DEATH!
:)

Fry-d- said:
What if your bunk pill had something bitter on it, or some ansieed to give it that safrol type smell. You can't judge anything by taste or smell. Bunk or otherwise.

Good point :p
I know what your saying but as a basic rule of thumb (excluding the point you outlined) IME i have been able to distinguish between the two. As i said, it should never be used as a means to make an ID, i was just adding my 2c.

Technically speaking, is there anything stopping a "sweet" pill from being pressed with mdma in it? Like if glucose/sugar or even vitamin C (aka bermuda triangles) was used as a binder, would the pill still hold together with the mdma? I too have noticed all mdxx pills to have a bitterness to them, but this could just be because the most common binders used by the pressers was something bitter. Or would the dose of mdxx cause it to be bitter, regardless of the binder ?

Skull and cross bones were getting around up here and quite cheap too so I steered clear of them. My housemate had one, and lived to tell the tale, thats about all I know about it :\