Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Philippines mushroom law

KissTheSky

Bluelighter
Hi people! Long time lurker, first time poster. Nice site you've got here, I could quite happily browse for hours. I've just got a few quick questions about the Philippines, not sure where to put them as there's no "Asian Drug Discussion" forum.

Does anyone know if mushrooms are legally available there? Do head shops exist there? And if mushrooms aren't legal, how easy are they to find on the black market?

I know you can't give any actual sources, but just want a rough idea of what i'll find when i get there.

Thanks and happy shrooming

try giving crappybones a PM for info regarding the phillipines, as he's from there.

This is the 'Australian Drug Discussion' forum, but it is based in that 'Australia and Asia' forum group. I'm sure if you required any information about drug laws in a country based in this region, it would be fine to post your question here.

yep, im corresponding with him via PM. thanks for directing him. i will try to help him as much as possible. and btw they are still legal or quasi-legal or somthing. they have been featured in shows like a pinoy version of 60mins or somthing