• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best drug combo for awesome sex

^dxm heh heh heh. if ya can't walk, sex won't be any easier lol.

X and/or foxy with nitrous is pretty fun i must say :)

Blue Footed Booby said:
^dxm heh heh heh. if ya can't walk, sex won't be any easier lol.

UGH, have you tried masturbating on DXM? It SUCKS! Two hours and I went nowhere.

I take drugs over sobriety, but sex > *, definately don't need any drugs for sex. Much rather have a clear head and do it right.

Kandy K said:
UGH, have you tried masturbating on DXM? It SUCKS! Two hours and I went nowhere.

lmao! nah i never tried, i'm usually not the slightest bit 'in the mood' while dexin at all anyways. :\

first you a empty a vial of alprostadil into a syringe, and inject it into your penis (yes im serious), then smoke a fat ass kush blunt.

I'd have to agree with the previous poster...speed, baby, all the way.

^have tried GHB though? i find that much more enjoyable than meth sex . . . not to say i dont enjoy a good meth fuck now and then ;)

i must say, that as much as i like sex on all sorts of drugs it does have the ability to make normal sex 'dull' somewhat. This can really affect a relationship in a bad way if your normal sex life doesn't interest you anymore because sex on drugs is so much better.

Liinuss said:
i must say, that as much as i like sex on all sorts of drugs it does have the ability to make normal sex 'dull' somewhat.
Not a combo but crack, more then any other drug did that to me so I stopped and that wasn't easy, a very difficult psychological habit to break. After having a crack-hit orgasm you start to think you dont ever want it any other way, watch out for this one.

DexterMeth said:
I'd say wine and cannabis.

I concur.
But in the opposite order, if i drink too much and then smoke i just want to curl up and cuddle.

Even just Weed on it's own... sex when completely ripped = pretty damn fuckin' awesome. pun intended

Pills + weed + benzos.

Nice warm room, relaxing music, after a big night, a really warm, cuddly sorta thing.

Very nice :)