anyone from nc/sc/va/tn/ga..

kitten

Bluelighter
Just wondering if there is anyone from NC SC VA TN or GA that posts on here. Or anyone from anywhere in the south at all. Would like to compare pill prices and things.

Hiya Kitten. I'm in Charleston, SC. I'm always looking for someone new to talk to. Email me some time.
PLUR
Nagrii
------------------
------------------------
A :) is the most valuable thing in the world. Take a second out of your day to make some one a little richer. :)

hey kitten, shelby nc here
------------------
Some days your the dog, some days your the hydrant

Hey! I'm living in Rock Hill, SC right now. I'd love to talk with some people in the area.
PLUR and all that good stuff
smile.gif

(oh and Nagrii Charleston is my FAVORTIE place to be, i'm hopefully moving there soon, i know a couple of rollers down there so maybe i'll see you around sometime!)

Hi, this is da FoXta, reprezenting the blighted rave wasteland that is Nashville, TN.... how's it up thar in the mountains?
[This message has been edited by FoX (edited 28 October 1999).]

Hi!! I'm Kellbelle from Nashville...blah...I used to like it here but the cops like to ruin everything good here. ...stupid DEA....
PLURR,
kellbelle

wow lots of ppl from nashville.. that's like four hours away from asheville i think? I've never been there.
Kdavid are you going to someone wicked this way comes this weekend in spartanburg?

what's up kitten? yeah i may be there, you? rollerderby ( k david)
------------------
rollerderby

hi... Raleigh, NC here. used to be REALLY into the NC and east coast scene but have slowed down.
smile.gif
Anyone going to Engage in DC over Thanksgiving weekend? My husband and I were at Energize last year... Ultraworld Armory parties are INCREDIBLE!! It's not far... I recommend it highly!
respect

candyravr:
I'm going to vist family in the DC area for Thanksgiving. I heard Engage is going to be HUGE. Do you have a number to call to get tickets?
PLUR
Nagrii
------------------
------------------------
A :) is the most valuable thing in the world. Take a second out of your day to make some one a little richer. :)

Well Kitten, until a couple weeks ago I would've said to come down and see us, but oh welll....
You ever party in Johnson City? I've heard they throw soem TIGHT parties up there.
And I am going to go to Engage if I have to hitchhike up there in the nude...I saw Richie Hawtin spin at Interstellar Dreamfest and it was the fucking coolest thing I have ever seen...Richie rules!
[This message has been edited by FoX (edited 29 October 1999).]

Hi,
Nashville, Tn. Seems we have to keep things quite around here. But I get my things from out of state. Out west is the best, you need to establish a pipeline from Texas, New Mexico, Cali, or Seattle. Good luck.
Floater
------------------

For info about Engage, go to ultraworld.net. There should be somewhere on there about how to order tickets... catch it before Oct. 31 and you'll get the tickets for $30, after that they're $35 and at the door they're $40. Good luck! (The only other way I know how to get tickets is here in Raleigh... you can find them at Worx on Hillsborough Street).

I'm another Raleigh critter...hey Candyraver, given the past info about being short and cute (and being a candy raver), your name isn't Brook is it?