Recent Pill Quality Implications

holidaze

Bluelighter
Recent Pill Quality

I have noticed a disturbing trend in recent pills in my area. I am posting this as a warning and also just for general information. I’m also curious how far reaching this trend is.

There seem to be a lot of white and off white (with blue or green tints and/or specks) pills going around. They are somewhat powdery; the presses look somewhat clean, but not very high quality.

In my area, I’ve recently run into light green “Alligators”, and now light blue “Chanels”. At a glance these pills appear white, but upon closer inspection you can see the color - tint and / or specks.

The effects of these off white “style” pills seem to include:

- Initial come up seems like MDxx
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Heavy Sweating
- Heavy Itching
- CEV’s (Closed Eye Visuals)
- Pupils never dilate

I’m not exactly sure what’s in these pills. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a minimal amount of MDxx mixed with DXM / Opiates / Other? In any case, you can draw your own conclusions from the effects I described above.

A lot of this information fits in with this thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=205763&r=11
So this may not be news to some. However to me, this seems like a really big deal with really bad implications for pills we may see in the near future.

I’m not very knowledgeable in regards to how pills get distributed, but I do have some suspicions as to why these pills keep showing up. It seems to me that somewhere along the line a lot of these dirty pills came out. Now they are getting “reprocessed” and redistributed with different logos / tints etc. Is it common practice for pills to be broken down and remixed with other pills or re-released with a different look? If so… it seems probable that we will start running into pills with varying amounts of this crap in all colors, shapes and sizes. Am I being overly paranoid in thinking this way?

In general this has been a real eye-opener regarding what’s behind many of the poor quality pills we run into. Obviously there are other ways poor pills get into circulation, but this whole “reprocessing” chain of events seems the most devastating.

Last edited:
very perceptive ...i'd have to agree with your observations

im not sure what to think about the ingredients... so many possibilities

whether it's true or not ...we'll never really know i guess

You could send one of those pills in to the lab to be tested, and then you'd know...just an idea.

djfriendly said:
You could send one of those pills in to the lab to be tested, and then you'd know...just an idea.

Yeah, that's definitely something I should, and probably will do.

yeah you should... although unfortunately lab testing isn't definitive.. meaning that you still might end up with "unidentified" and we still won't know what it is. Do send it in though, this post is meant to encourage you to do so, not discourage you

BigCat007 said:
yeah you should... although unfortunately lab testing isn't definitive.. meaning that you still might end up with "unidentified" and we still won't know what it is. Do send it in though, this post is meant to encourage you to do so, not discourage you

Initially I was a little reluctant to send them in to ecstasy data. However I plan on doing it by this weekend. I have also finally ordered a test kit so I can have a little more piece of mind in the future.

I guess I'm a little less concerned with what is actually in these (although it would be helpful to know), and more concerned with how scarce quality pills are in my area right now.

Anyway, hopefully ecstasy data will have results up within a few weeks.