• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill test kits - Simmons + Robadope in Aus.

Deep Vision

Bluelighter
Hi all...

I have searched a little for this info but it isnt easy to pinpoint..

For those of you that have the extended testing of EZ-test Xtreme or similar (I'm thinking here of Simmons, and Robadope particularly), did you buy them off the net within Aus?

I know that there are some places (Central Station in NSW for example, although I am in Vic) that you can purchase the extended kits that include robadope, but every place that I have been to in person only has the Marquis and Mandelin reagents.

I have the Mandelin and Marquis reagents already, and I think they are beginning to go off as test results are becoming too similar, even with known older 'control' pills.

So I was going to order Marquis and Mandelin of enlighten, but I was hoping to get the extended testing capabilities of Simmons and robadope. Do I have to buy the Xtreme kit to get these or can I buy the main 2 off enlighten and then purchase them seperatley?

I know a fair amount of Vic BL users post results for simmons and robadope, so I am hoping that there is an easy way for me to get my hands on them!

-DV

Along with this question being asked: Are the test kits purchasable from stores aswell of over the net? If so what sort of stores?
I have always had to relie on pill reports to tell me if a pill is safe, Now i'd like to be able to do it my self then report to others if there safe.
As we all know it's about harm reduction!

Deep Vision, I'm not sure of anywhere selling the extreme kits in stores but I could be wrong. EZtest.com.au sell them though you would have to double up if you bought some Marquis off enlighten unfortunately. Just get the Mandelin of enlighten until they come up with something better :)

remlabs_lost@thefams you really need to start searching first before you post. All most everything you've asked in the last week has been posted many times before.

We plan to have primary and secondary amine kits as well as mecke and a couple of other reagents available shortly through Enlighten. These will eventually be available both as a combination kit (with other reagents) and as a stand alone amine kit for those who already have Mandelin and Marquis.

Any idea on the time till they will be available?

I'd love to support enighten directly, and if the Mandelin and Marquis can be purchased now, and the Amine testers purchased seperatley later, that would be great.

Although it would depend on how much 'later' :)

-DV

Well, there's a few logistics still to address, including label design, printing and packaging. All going well there will be a more definite time frame announced within the next 2-3 weeks.

I'm not sure if I'm alowed to post actual names, but if anyone wants to know where to buy the EZ-Test Xtreme from a store in brisbane from - PM me and I will let you know where it is :)

Suppliers of 5htp and test kits are the only sources we allow, so post away here. I'll even add it to the suppliers list we have linked to in the forum header if its not there already :)

5htp & Pill Testers

'off your tree' stocked them last time I was there I believe? There is one in Queen street mall and one down the coast.

Yeah, that's right... that's where I was thinking.
I was there the other week and they had the EZ-Test Xteme for $85. Unforntunately thats pretty damn rich, but for those who don't have access to a credit card thats pretty much your only option.

Last edited:
If you don't have a credit card all it takes is a quick email to one of the crew at enlighten to arrange an alternate method of payment. I deposited the money directly into an account, received my reagents 2 days later discreetly packaged in an express post bag.

You guys really should open the "ECSTASY DISCUSSION" forum once in a while.... Geeez!!!

THERE IS A STICKY ON THE TOP THAT IS LABELED:

BLUELIGHTERS GET DISCOUNTS ON EZ TEST KITS!

anyway you can follow this link http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?postid=2224463

Here you will find test kits available for the cheapest you will probably find anywhere. Cheaper than walking into a local shop, cheaper than enlighten-hr.org much cheaper than ez-test.com.au! (ps. I hope this encourages those Aussie bussinesses to provide cheaper and more compedetive prices!) Here are the prices and there are for all bluelight members and the price includes shipping to anywhere in the world!!

EZ Test Xtreme for 24.50 euro!
EZ Test Marquis for 15 euro!
EZ Test Mandelin for 15 euro!
EZ Test Complete: All reagents for 35 euro!

I bought an EZ Test Complete (which contains all reagents, Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, Simons, Robadope & Buffer) back in March and it arrived to me in Australia in around a week and a half. At the time with the exchange rate then the 35 Euro cost me all up just under $60 bucks Australian.

Its easy all you need is a credit card then follow the links. You sign up for a paypal account (which is a sinch) and then can buy your cheap test kit.

Otherwise if you don't have a credit card or perhaps you live with your folks and don't won't to explain that package in the post ;). There is a little smoke-O shop on the corner of Geroge St in Sydney (near Scruffy Murphy's) that sells test kits. Last I checked they sold Mandelin for $25. Pritty sure they had Marquis and maybe other reagents too.

yeah cool. ill go check that place out (*shudders remembering outings to scruffys) ive been looking for mandelin:)

Ekstasis-//7 said:
You guys really should open the "ECSTASY DISCUSSION" forum once in a while.... Geeez!!!

THERE IS A STICKY ON THE TOP THAT IS LABELED:

BLUELIGHTERS GET DISCOUNTS ON EZ TEST KITS!

anyway you can follow this link http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?postid=2224463

Here you will find test kits available for the cheapest you will probably find anywhere. Cheaper than walking into a local shop, cheaper than enlighten-hr.org much cheaper than ez-test.com.au! (ps. I hope this encourages those Aussie bussinesses to provide cheaper and more compedetive prices!) Here are the prices and there are for all bluelight members and the price includes shipping to anywhere in the world!!

EZ Test Xtreme for 24.50 euro!
EZ Test Marquis for 15 euro!
EZ Test Mandelin for 15 euro!
EZ Test Complete: All reagents for 35 euro!

I bought an EZ Test Complete (which contains all reagents, Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, Simons, Robadope & Buffer) back in March and it arrived to me in Australia in around a week and a half. At the time with the exchange rate then the 35 Euro cost me all up just under $60 bucks Australian.

Its easy all you need is a credit card then follow the links. You sign up for a paypal account (which is a sinch) and then can buy your cheap test kit.

Otherwise if you don't have a credit card or perhaps you live with your folks and don't won't to explain that package in the post ;). There is a little smoke-O shop on the corner of Geroge St in Sydney (near Scruffy Murphy's) that sells test kits. Last I checked they sold Mandelin for $25. Pritty sure they had Marquis and maybe other reagents too.

Support Enlighten, They are without a doubt better value. Enlighten brand marquis and mandelin use more quality bottles for their reagents and contain more reagent (ml) per bottle then any other brand of reagents i am aware of. Enlighten marquis containg 10ml of reagent and mandelin containg 8ml of reagent.

Not to mention you will supporting, Australian harm reduction where the profits are well spent.

I really cant see why you would want to support anyone else.

I do support Enlighten, hoestly. I wanted to buy from them but when the time came to purchaceing they had just removed the EZ: Extreme kit from thier buy page. I e-mailed them and they said they no longer sold the Simons and Robadope but that they hoped to possibly sell another primary and secondary amine test kit at a later date if they could get one developed.

I could not wait any longer, for my own health safety and harm reduction purposes (if you know what I mean) ;) I needed a test kit right away. I definetly wanted a primary and a secondary amine test as well as the Marquis and Mandelin reagents. Since enlighten wanted (I think it was) 50 bucks at the time for only a Marquis and a Mandelin and I could buy all 5 reagents (Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, Robadope, Simons) for only 10 bucks more (yep $60 AUD) well my choise is obvious.

I do hope that Enlighten produce a test kits in the future with a primary and a secondary amine testers and can hopefully compete with the overseas prices.

Large bottles is nice but when it comes down to it test kits do go bad. Personally I would rather go for the cheaper test kit that has less mls knowing that kits don't last forever.

true.. Good points. Hopefully it'll change again soon so we can get xtreme kits off them or similar.
peeeece