PDA

View Full Version : Ways to smoke meth

bikki_muncher69
26-06-2005, 07:33
Hi im a cheap ass and dont want to spend money on a meth pipe but realy want to smoke meth. An idea i had was if i got a peice of tinfoil put the meth on that then cut off the top of a bottlestuck the foil with the meth under that and inhaled would that work? any other ideas would be appreciated

shercakes
26-06-2005, 07:58
my only advice is don't do meth, go get yourself some nice opiates instead

3ch0
26-06-2005, 09:40
You can use foil. There is a link somewhere in this forum all about this subject. When I find it I will update my post and put it on here.

Here is that link: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133903
Good Luck.

shroomster
27-06-2005, 00:38
Oh god, don't use foil.

Foil is the worst, and least efficiant method of administration.

If you're going to smoke meth, which I would (I agree with shercakes...partly) advise you not to, get a pipe, or ask a tweeker how you can make a temporary one out of a light bulb. You may find a threat on bluelight. Search.

Please keep in mind that smoking is the most addictive process of administration. That's how I got hooked. I'm not going to lie, you will like it... a lot, but there's a good chance you won't want to stop.

Play it safe :D

legalizendecriminalize
27-06-2005, 02:16
You'll pay however much for your meth, but not a cheap tweak pipe? you better not start using it can be expensive.

utfse! it's all here for you

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133903&highlight=hints

thursday
27-06-2005, 09:42
yea man, they're seriously like $1-2 at most gas stations. if you go to a headshop you could get a nice sturdy one for probably $4-8. it's not a bad investment.

i like candy
27-06-2005, 13:12
yeah dont use foil. ive done this before and it tastes like shit. i used foil whe i first started smoking meth (like i assume you have since you dont have a pipe) and i burnt the foil. i dont know if iactually smoked foil or not, but it tated like shit and totally ruined the meth for me. so dont use foil

rioter
28-06-2005, 10:53
i have some friends that swear by 'chasing the dragon', foil and a water filtered pipe, heat up the meth until its a liquid, then keep the heat on it, and angle the foil down the the liquid starts to move, and the vapour moves up the foil into the pipe, very little wastage if done right, and you dont heat up the foil to much and burn it (reason that most people say smoking meth of foil tastes like shit, your actually breathing in carbon/whatever chemicals are starting to burn on the foil :P )

thursday
28-06-2005, 11:23
^that is nowhere near as efficient as using a glass pipe. first off, there's no point in using a waterpipe to filter the meth vapors because you're not burning anything if you're smoking it correctly so there's no carbon or tar or any other stuff you would want to filter out. when you smoke meth you're really just vaporizing it, so all you're inhaling is meth vapors. meth is water-soluble so if you water filter it then you'll lose a lot of the meth in the water. what's the point when that's what you wanted to ingest in the first place? you might as well just smoke less meth if you're gonna do that. secondly, it's much harder to lose smoke when you smoke out of a glass pipe than off of foil.

rioter
28-06-2005, 12:26
Originally posted by thursday
^that is nowhere near as efficient as using a glass pipe. first off, there's no point in using a waterpipe to filter the meth vapors because you're not burning anything if you're smoking it correctly so there's no carbon or tar or any other stuff you would want to filter out. when you smoke meth you're really just vaporizing it, so all you're inhaling is meth vapors. meth is water-soluble so if you water filter it then you'll lose a lot of the meth in the water. what's the point when that's what you wanted to ingest in the first place? you might as well just smoke less meth if you're gonna do that. secondly, it's much harder to lose smoke when you smoke out of a glass pipe than off of foil.

i did use the word vapour for a reason :D
and as for wastage, watching some of my friends do it this way there is almost no wastage.

They usually drink the water after they are done anyway, im pretty sure the water pipe is just used as tradition anyway, alot of them used to smoke with asians and they had alot of wierd traditions about smoking meth haha.

tweekeria
28-06-2005, 13:15
asians have weird meth smoking traditions? when did this happen? i must have missed my asian memo. :(

not sure if i could stomach a bongfull of meth water in my stomach. then again i smoke mine out of a bong with water flavored with ice breaker mints.

yes i know some of you think its some sort of a waste. i just think if i get that obsessive over my drug use, maybe i should consider stopping. and i dont think i want to stop yet.

thursday
29-06-2005, 01:17
the asian tweakers, and one mexican tweaker, i know in chicago all smoke off of foil using a water-pipe. but all of the tweakers i know in california asian or not smoke with a normal $2 glass pipe.

and it's not being obsessive. that's like saying not throwing away half your stash of weed before you smoke it is being obsessive. it's just being logical.