Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

should I whack

phateh

Bluelighter
I'M thinking of whacking what are the pro's and con's (how do i do it with out dying)

well, just wait till the penis is errect, and then just rub it up and down.....

dont do it with any sort of weapon, which may result in you becoming deceased, or any sort of poison...

happy whacking.... ;)

phateh said:
I'M thinking of whacking what are the pro's and con's (how do i do it with out dying)

YOU CAN DIE FROM WHACKING?!?!?!?!!?? . . .

im sure if you search for IV FAQ'S or something you would find what you want to know.

NO, theres plenty of holes to use already.
If you're contemplating this, maybe you should re-evaluate your drug usage as it is.

What the fuck is whacking?

If you want advise use proper language please, not slang.

wait, im still dealing with the fact that i can die from masturbating . . .

*cries* . . .

use the search engine in "Other Drugs"

PhreeX wrote a guide to relative safe IVing ..

If you're talking about IVíng use that search engine you crazy diamond.

"I'Vd" searched, but i cant find te thread... where is it?

EDIT: looks like it was answered before i posted....

EDIT 2: those are the threads i found also, but none have reference to 'whacking' what actually is whacking?

phateh one of the pro's of shooting up is that whatever the drug is (meth, smack, coke etc) the rush and high will be one of the most crazy experiences you can have.

One of the cons is that once you whack, it's hard to go back, dig? ;)

CuPillar said:

EDIT 2: those are the threads i found also, but none have reference to 'whacking' what actually is whacking?

obviously, its IVing.

its also know as "banging", "pushing off", "a hit" (but that has other admistrations attached to it, so it should be avoided), "a stick", and a few others :)

having a whack,whacking up,having a nudge/tickle...
aussie slang for using drugs iv

Follow this guide:

http://friendtofriend.org/chat/ShootSafe1.html

Don't ask us if you should shoot up or not.
Do you want to try a faster, more exciting method of administering drugs, with a potential higher risk.

If you do it totally safely and don't re-use, filter it properly, take care of your veins.. The only rthing that can really go wrong is you could buy some cut gear that is cut with something nasty that isn't safe for injecting. Most meth and heroin wouldn't be cut with stuff like this, but you never know. You could be injecting Omo mate! Just find a trustworthy source that knows their shit.

And think about this. Sure you will get an instant sick rush off your speed or heroin, and you may be able to do it 99.998% safely... and your gear might be pure as fuck, and you use the right dose..... think about the addiction potential.

Because I know If i buy a gram of shit speed. It's going to be injected by me and my mates within that day, and the shitter it is, the more we put a needle in our skin to get back to the rush.... So you can definately be addicted to the whole needle thing, even if you're not fully addicted to the drug yet.

Be prepared to be labelled a junky. Even if u aren't everyone will see you as one and most people will think ur a lost soul too far gone. People will treat u like a crackhead.

If u dont care about this then go for it. But if you do then don't. I know IVing doesnt make u these thigns but tell that to society.

Man... this guy is a personal friend of mine!

I Introduced him to drugs, this thread is breaking my heart (sorry im against IV Drug use)

I've taught him all the HR methods i know - so WTF Phateh! what the fuck r u thinking? at least explain why?

Man, talk it thru with ur boys, u know we arn't going to go off tap (as i just did) - but comming on BL and asking that shit? what the!

Also - let me advise - the gear this guy gets is cut to shit, unless i get it for him, it's off wanker yobs who cut what they got with 50% glucose!

Man, if u read this - i expect a phone call - and u better get ur arse down to melb wayz tonight and catch up!

It is a sad truth that society has a stigma associated with IV use, even if it is clean IV use in a controlled setting such as your home. As you have just seen there is even negativity from a drug using community when IV is mentioned. IV is another route that is simply a little more invasive than compared to oral, insufflating etc. If you are contemplating IV you should be doing it for the right reasons, have a clean regime, as close to pure as possible (even wash it yourself) and as IV is prone to leading to increased use and dependency make sure you have a stable life. I wouldn't condone IV use and from what Zaineaol says perhaps you shouldn't do it, but it shouldn't be condemned by Bluelight either.