how long before meth hits new england?

spaceghost

Bluelighter
Just wondering how long everyone think it'll be before meth hits ne. Boston newspaper a few days ago had a story on the front page about how they were preparing for the meth problem on the way. Ma and RI police said they were getting ready for the soon coming problem.

Hahaha, "OH NO, METH IS COMING!! SHUTTER THE WINDOWS!!!" sounds like its a bug infection. How the hell can they prepare for a meth problem??

But my answer to your question is that it'll probably take a while. Meth smells up something mighty when cooking it, so its pretty tough to make in high population density areas, like much of NE is. Therefore, its going to be more rare than it is in say the central plains areas.

I saw on the news a couple labs (homes) got busted in CT last week.

I think cocaine is so established here that its been hard for meth to move in. But it will. And I hope none of my friends get involved in that scene!

im moving to new england soon from tennessee,and i hope that redneck shit doesnt follow me up here i hate that scene man...ive seen it turn so many of my good rollin buddies shady...keep meth away from people lol

interesting... that's almost relevant to whether or not it'll be hitting NE =p

meth is going to be a big hit in some of the northeastern states like maine. hopefully it doesnt get like it is in the midwest

i live in upstate new york, a few hours from nyc. it's pretty suburban/rural out here so it seems meth would be easy to make, but no one is doing it here. at least none of my friends, like i've never ever been offered meth.

well actually i know one person who does meth, either that or she smokes wayyyyyyy toooooo muchhhhhh crack

I agree with Dolphin. Coke is established quite well there. I think northern states like psilocyte said its going to be the biggest problem. I don't really see it moving into CT or RI. Northern NY is mostly old hippies from what I have heard.

so if meth is so easy to make why would it take so long to get here. not that i'm in a rush for it to arrive or even planning to do any but.... if making meth is so popular out west why wouldn't someone move up here and open up shop.

meth's allready around.....between states MA and NY and all in between yan know

ive seen meth around here in nyc. not the first thing people will offer to sell but if someone is interested theyll find it rather easily.

I live in Rural Vermont, and I haven't seen any meth around. I've asked if anyone had any leads, though, and I've got absolutely nothing.
Meth would be tremendously popular here. There is plenty of room to make it, in the huge wooded sections that span for miles.
There are also plenty of trailer-dwelling rednecks who are willing to buy it. Not to mention half the upper middle-class teens/early 20's like myself will buy it too.

Ya know it doesnt really make sense that meth hasnt hit new england yet. Maine, vermont, new hampshire all seem like they would have it. I have a vacation home in maine, and everyone there smokes pot and does prescription pills. Maybe meth doesnt sell there, because why wouldnt it already exist now?

Yeah Ive only seen it once in the NYC area, but then again I dont go out looking for it. It seems that pot and coke control the market right now. Eventually meth will find its way to become popular here though.

way too much meth in louisianna. I can get meth easier than pot now. I have lost a lot of good friends to it.

This sucks, I could get meth in a matter of minutes from so many people around here. The problem is that i don't do it, and I would kill for a good coke or E hookup. My town is infested with meth, and it fucking destroys lives left and right. The funny thing is how every meth head here thinks heroin is the devils drug and way too hardcore, its fucked up.

Meth is very common amongst the gay community in NYC. It's not that hard to find if you go to the right gay clubs...

hohov3 said:
Meth is very common amongst the gay community in NYC. It's not that hard to find if you go to the right gay clubs...

That may be why Ive only seen it once. I dont travel to gay clubs too often :)