A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

gillywin is gone

Killing_time

Bluelighter
GillyWin is gone.

I just spoke to Red_Koi on the phone.
A friend of Gill's called him and told him she committed suicide.
I'm not sure when, all I know is that she is going to be missed.
I'm sorry to keep this short, I don't really know the details, I just thought people might like to know.
I'm kind of in shock now, why she did it I don't know.
If anyone has any details.
Otherwise... I dunno.
Everyone just keep safe.
PEACE

not that I can imagine anyone making this up as it is a horrible thing to do but I also hope this news is totally wrong. :(

I just want to update what I have said by saying I too only knew her from her posts on BL....she always seemed to have great thread topics and a way with words....
I will miss seeing her around BL Aus Social.....:(

my deepest condolences for anyone who knew her well and to her family.

Last edited:
My dear sweet Gilly...I hope you are at peace now. We all love you and will miss you so very much.

I send my deepest condolances to Gilly's family and friends.....

Rip Gillywin

This was a huge shock!

The Perth Bluelight community are very sad at this very point,

Still hasnt sunk in, took me 15 minutes to even realise who Red-Koi was talking about,

My deepest condolences to the family and friends of Gillywin.

*have to type something later*

a black day for BL, this girl was the one of the most cheerful, upbeat, kindhearted girls i have come into contact with. Everone adored her, i just don't understand how someone with so many friends could not reach out to one of us for help. I guess sometimes its just too hard.

Goodbye Gilly, Perth is a colder sadder place for your passing.

To Gilly,

it was an honor to have spent time with you. You were an amazing girl- so warm and friendly and welcoming. I wish I knew that you were so sad. The shock has not sunk in, I am numb. This doesnt seem real.

My thoughts are with your family and friends now and you will always have a place in my heart. You will be mourned by Bluelight and all that have been lucky enough to have been in your life.

much love
from Liz

xx

:( :(

You're fucking kidding me? This is so sad. I cant really beleive it's true. She's such a beautiful fun person, I've always loved chatting to her on MSN.

:( :(

:( She was one of my very best internet friends :( I can't fucking believe it.

This is such sad news.
I unfortunatley didn't know her any better than the words she chose to post in here.

All the best to everyone who loves her.
You are all in my thoughts.

24.gif

R.I.P GillyWin

Seriously shocked just like everyone else is...really can't begin to understand the reasons for her doing this. Last time I saw her she was happy as always. With that great big smile she has. You will be sorely missed Gill!!

Shouts to all the BL'ers who came in contact with her...im sure she touch each and one of us in a different way...coz i know I'll always remember her by the Cowboy boots she use to wear...they rocked!!

*Deepeset condolences to her family and friends*

the few times i had met Gilly ill remember. she was such a warm and friendly person, im... im just so shocked.:(

My condolences to all her friends and family
24.gif

Her most recent posts don't suggest anything dark and underlying either. I'm rather shocked and confused at this point in time. :(

Monotonous Life

Yes well, i guess that sums up what we all feel from time to time.

You're right though, she had a way with words.

I've been around long enough to see too many people already leave us like this. I didn't know her directly, only from her contribution to bluelight but of all the people I never considered such an end to be a possibility for her.

I'll miss hearing from her.

cuddlefish