Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Photo Request - Blue Sky's

Ritalin_boy

Bluelighter
hi, just wondering if anybody has kept photo's of the blue sky's from roughly this time last year, im sure you all remember them.

Anyway i've been offered some Blue Sky's. im clearly a little sceptical about them, and havent had a chance to see one yet. But i would be interested in knowing the dimensions and press of the old sky's, prefereably with photo if anybody kept some.

They have popped up basically a perfect year after the last ones( and i read here that they'd popped up before last year as well, same quality), and my source is fairly reliable.

I know that its gotta be dangerous to keep photo's of your pills from a year ago, but someone out there has to have some, right?

Please quell my curiousity,
Cheers in advance.

best i could do was to rort a few pics from the archives on PR.com

42321.jpg

43182.jpg

42331.jpg

you might be able to zoom in a tad and get more details, but alas, the reports are no longer available.

Light blue SIZE: 5.5mm tall, 7mm wide. Some variation within sample noticed.

Height: 5mm Diameter: 7mm Bevelled edge on the bottom side. There is a score the word "sky" take.....

DIMENSIONS: 7mm wide x 5.5mm de...

Consensus is that they were 7mm in diameter and 5.5mm in height :)

^^^ I disgree, the new one's are good, I'de say a 7/10.

Ritalin_boy, have a look on pillreports.com, I'm sure a detailed review or two on the site.

This might be off topic but i'm wondering if anyone who got their hands on the blue skys from last year ever notice that some of the skys had the word sky written in capitol letters (SKY) and some were written in lower case (sky) where the S was smaller than the K and the Y had a little tick going towards the K. These were both in the same batch and the strngth for both types were the same. I know of a couple of people who noticed this small difference.

It probably dosn't mean much but if people get big batches of these ones they could check it out because it might mean that its from the same press as the ones last year.

yer these are weak n shit, had one friday with a few drinks n had one sat night with a few drinks, both nights pretty disapointin, few minimal eye wobbles, kept me awake a bit. siik press but. measured bout 8x3 beveled both sides, firm press, score present, bluey green in colour, few dark blue, orange n red specks

the blue sky's from last year were sick pills, there was also blue smilies from the same press floating around at the same time, I was lucky enough to dump two of each on seperate ocassions and both times I was a chopped mess, wicked MDMA. I would be interested in having a look at these new sky's, but it seems from reports on here that they are shit. I also wonder if we might see these pop up with smiles on them, just a thought.

hey
had these over the weekend and i thought they were pretty good decent mdma. experenced users might need to double drop, which lasted me the entire night, would pick these over those green barrels

The old blue SKYs and skys came to NZ along with the blue $ and smilies of the same press. Best batch to ever hit our shores i reckon

If anyone has any more info on the new batch of blue skies please feel free to post...

i know mates that have had the new thin batch of sky's and all iv heard is bad reports from them, there a shit pill nothing to rave about....

^^^ NO SHIT ... They're absolutely crap ... i've had them and so have some of my mates and no one even peaked, they just had colds and were chucking for a week off them ... they're like a peak that never arrives - you feel that first little step of the come up and that's as high as you'll go off them, you'd be lucky to get that far, your pupils don't even dialate ... they're not even really blue they're really thin, a funny greenish colour with blue specks and other funny coloured specks ... they got a score on the back as well, the sky isn't that good a press and they are crumbly as all hell ... i had like 11 in a baggies in my pocket and somehow by the end of the night 3 had crumbled into nothingness and I only had like 8 left and a couple of crumbs ... they look pretty dodgy too so if you see a thin weird coloured blue speckled pill tell whoever is tryna give it to you that they can go plug it

KEEP CLEAR PEOPLE - spend money on good pills going around like green apples, pink hearts and those new pink smileys...

Btw, are the bad blue skies you 3 are referring to in Brisbane (SE QLD) area? A mate is buying some today and I wanna know weather to ring him up and give the story.

EDIT: Any more information on how to contrast the good and bad batch of blue skies (as in colour appearance e.t.c) would really be appreciated.

I live in the Brisbane area and my brother got some of these new Blue\Green SKY pills and he has virtually no tolerance and said they were complet crap. I saw these pills and comparing them to last years good batch was much more of a taller pill and it was as blue as the sky and not speckeled while this time they are thinner and blue/green speckeled. STAY AWAY from these crap pills. The Green Mitsubisihis are still around try and get them

Atleast this picture confirms that I was right about the word sky written in upper and lower case writting on last years pills

They are definitely from last years batch, they look nothing like this years except for the word sky written on them

this years look terrible... SHITTEST PRESS EVER!

when i heard "blue sky" i was like YEAHH... then i saw it, and told the guy to shove it (figuratively) up his arse! not quite as rude of course, but i was hardly impressed - i was hoping for some that at least *looked* like last years, they just make me dream about them!