Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Max amount of 5-htp in one shipment?

Euphoria&Truth

Bluelighter
I'm planning to order some this week for myself and friends. I know from reading previous posts on the subject that I'm allowed to import a three month supply at a time. My question is how many bottles is that exactly? I was thinking of getting somewhere around 8 plus some Piracetam. Anyone have experience in purchasing somewhat bulk numbers?

Thanks. :)

I heard no more than a 3 month supply of any vitamin or drug. BUT 5htp doesn't have a set amount for "monthly" use, so theoretically you could get as much as you want. This is what i have been told. Not sure if it's correct. Hopfully somone can either confirm or correct my answer.

macca macca said:
I heard no more than a 3 month supply of any vitamin or drug. BUT 5htp doesn't have a set amount for "monthly" use, so theoretically you could get as much as you want. This is what i have been told. Not sure if it's correct. Hopfully somone can either confirm or correct my answer.
Correct. It has no established RDI (recommended daily intake) however I wouldnt want to order more than about 600 capsules, just to be safe.

I put through an order earlier today, 4 X 120 cap 100mg bottles of 5-htp and a 120 cap bottle of Piracetam. Hopefully everything comes through without a problem.

Then I'll try 6 bottles. :)

just thought il add my 2 cents my mate ordered some 5-htp a month ago and he tryed to get 9 month supply of it and you know what it all came all at once so he has 9 month supply he even gave me a bottle for free :) i guess its just a chance you have to take if you want to order that amount.

Euphoria&Truth, you havn't specified what size bottle or what mg one's you are getting, might help you get a better answer.

My last order was 240 100mg one's and came through without a hitch. If you are just buying them for personal use I don't see why you would order 8 bottles.

E.g., if you dropping say once a fortnight, and had say, 15 (lots) in the days following until the next fortnight, bought 8 bottles (120 tab's bottles) it would last you well over a year.

Probably best not worth the risk and just buy in smaller quantities, shipping isn't that expensive anyway.

My 0.02.

Euphoria&Truth said:
I put through an order earlier today, 4 X 120 cap 100mg bottles of 5-htp and a 120 cap bottle of Piracetam. Hopefully everything comes through without a problem.

Didnt know it was legal to purchase Piracetam online.. :)

I have a whole bunch of friends who lack credit cards, so I'm buying bottles for everyone I know really, and just thought it would be easier in one big shipment. I'm still on my original bottle from months ago, so yes it does last quite a while.

Euphoria&Truth said:
I have a whole bunch of friends who lack credit cards, so I'm buying bottles for everyone I know really, and just thought it would be easier in one big shipment. I'm still on my original bottle from months ago, so yes it does last quite a while.

You could always place your friends' orders under their names, and just use your c/card for payment. That way customs cannot reject the shipment as they will come seperately... just an idea :)

Euphoria&Truth said:

Customs Agent's To Do List for the next few weeks
  • Look out for a shipment of 4 X 120 cap 100mg bottles of 5-htp and a 120 cap bottle of Piracetam
  • Confiscate shipment as not being for personal use
  • Ruin receiver's month

You really shouldn't have given such detailed info on what you have ordered. 8)