Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sore tongue after a big nite on pingers

peakin duck73

Bluelighter
i get a sore tongue after a big nite on pingers.ive cut down 2 4 a nite but the pain comes back without fail.i havent had one for 6weeks now.ive been going hard for 4yrs.this is my 1st break.has anyone else had the same experience?i'd love to know what is causing the pain.
p.s.its not from chewing my tongue.

if i just eat 1 or 2, i only get mild cuts. If i eat 3+ somtimes it's really bad. I had a gouge out of my tounge the other week. took 2 weeks to heal properly...

slurpee's and mc'donalds think shakes are soothing for this...

Maybe try some magnesium before hand as your tongue maybe is cramping or something. I only tend to get a sore tongue after excessive amyl nitrite use, not fun.

r u talking about the ulsur things u get on your tongue? i hate those - they hurt!

B12 or B6 deficiency are supposed to be sometimes associated with a sore or swollen tongue. I also remember something about liver problems resulting in similar symptoms.

My advice, until you can pinpoint exactly what's causing this, is to seriously consider having a break. Make sure you're eating well and perhaps include a good B & C and iron supplement.

Your tounge will swell in size when you are dehydrated so make sure you keep your fluids up to the correct levels when taking MDMA. Even though you said this doesn't apply to you it is important to note for others that it doesn't help having trisma/bruxia when your tounge is larger than usual either, as it tends to get bitten more often.

Yeah I would say it is most likely dehydration IMHO. It causes your tongue to swell and also rub up against the side of your mouth to stimulate saliva production which can irritate it.

I had this last weekend, first time ever..

I consumed probably 3-4 pills over the space of about 8 hours, and found that the next morning I had a severely sore and swollen tongue. I put it down to the jaw clenching, because I had consumed a lot of water and beer over the night so I was properly hydrated. It was very, very painful and I found it difficult to talk or eat. I used Bonjela (mild anaesthetic for oral use) to ease the pain, and it worked well. Slurpees and iced water also helped out :)

Zaineaol said:
r u talking about the ulsur things u get on your tongue? i hate those - they hurt!
an ulcer thing that never goes away.pain goes away but it comes back after a big nite.

sonicnature said:
I had this last weekend, first time ever..

I consumed probably 3-4 pills over the space of about 8 hours, and found that the next morning I had a severely sore and swollen tongue. I put it down to the jaw clenching, because I had consumed a lot of water and beer over the night so I was properly hydrated. It was very, very painful and I found it difficult to talk or eat. I used Bonjela (mild anaesthetic for oral use) to ease the pain, and it worked well. Slurpees and iced water also helped out :)

thats how my irratation started.its hasnt stopped since.i havent had a pinger for over 6 weeks now.hopefully ill be fine after my much needed break. :p

its sounds like it may be infected, or something more serious Mr. Duck. :( you should hop along a see a doc.

mine went away about 36 hours afterwards, due to the TLC I provided after my negligence, lol..

if your tongue is swallen as if youve been biting it yet you know you havent been then you may have had a seizure, as tongue-biting often occurs during seizures. The strange thing with seizures is that you dont even realise youve had them because your brain literally switches off in a way, so although you have a seizure you never remember it because its almost like you weren't there. 1 in 20 people will experience a seizure at some stage in their life, but things like stimulants, excess alcohol, lack of sleep, etc etc all lower your seizure threshhold. If you think you may have had a seizure it is very important you go see your doctor, you may be advised to then go to hospital for CT and MRI scans to check for lesions.

This is a very important thing for drug users to be aware of ... our brain does have limits.