Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

might be getting 2c-b

tryptonite

Bluelighter
soon I may be getting my hands on some sweet 2c-b. ive never had it before so I posted to see if anyone has had 2c-b in Australia (adelaide especially). What the tablet looked like, the effects, etc. I will photograph it if/when I get some. btw what is the most accurate tester for 2c-b? marquis?

hypothetically your getting your hands on some sweet sweet 2c-b.

The people I know who have had it have consumed it as a powder, and I personally found it to be pretty disappointing. That being said many do enjoy it, if only for its uncommon prevalence. It will react feint yellow to green under marquis, but if you are testing it within a pill then you may only see a green colour. If it is within a pill then chances are equally good it is 2C-I and this reacts in a similar way under marquis but tends to be a darker green.

2C-B has always been very white and micro-crystally for me, and somewhat fluffy.
I can't remember any smell, but It's sold in capsules normally in 20-25mg doses. Don't take two caps. Wait an hour and a bit for it to come on. Then peak HARD for 3 hours. It can be some very heavy stuff at times.. Its not just the recreational fun drug everyone thinks it is.

heh, i snorted the shit - 5 mins up, burned like fuck! i've only taken 2-CB once... that said, if what your are getting is 2-CB (it's alot harder to get as of late due to new laws regarding the substance) i think you will enjoy it, i'd describe it's effects as Acid without the head fuck, with a touch of MD goodness...

but thats just me!

I'd say you will be getting 2-CI, but i wouldn't know your sources, but i do know 2-CI is floating around and is quite *easily* (if you know the right people) availiable

i wouldnt say its like lsd without the headfuck, ive had plenty of them on this stuff. And under marquie from memory it turns a blue green whereas 2c-i turns a yellow green.
Ive only ever seen it as powder in caps, usually 18 - 22mg. very fine and sparkly crystals. great fun but just dont snort it.

Please keep all posts on topic - that is, 2C-B effects that you have experienced and the appearance/reagent test results of the drug you took. Availability of quantities of this drug or related research chemicals is not the subject of discussion.

BigTrancer :)

It's all down to who you know. My experences with it have lead me to believe it's very hard to communicate with others when under the peak effects ;)

same here. I mean i wasn't chatty like a biccie makes me, but i could easily interact with others...

so it could be 2c-i you say. also I heard people were selling the lsd orange trianges as tripstacy/2c-b. can anyone confirm this?

Everytime ive had what i believe to be 2c-b via a positive reaction with the marquis reagent, i experience an increase in overall mood, the urge to giggle at things that wouldn't usually seem amusing, communication difficulties @ doses 30mg - 50mg and sometimes a hefty bodyload. I find doses under the 30mg mark nothing special, then again i dont really find 2c-b much of a special psychedelic substance either.

Mind you i have never insufflated any RC analogs before, i think i will stick to Plants and LSD :D

tryptonite said:
so it could be 2c-i you say. also I heard people were selling the lsd orange trianges as tripstacy/2c-b. can anyone confirm this?
The pills going around mid 2004 were not 2C-I/2C-B instead contained LSD. Have a read of this thread/post for more information. Not one of the orange triangles showed a green reaction under marquis which rules out 2C-I/2C-B.

Hehehe... i have snorted 2C-B... wasn't pleasant - but was pleased with the overall result - but DAMN did i get crook! for a good 30 mins, nausea and vomiting - but i may be linkin mine to the 2ml of 1,4-B i had taken 20 mins beforehand... altho most other who insuffilated the substance also found themselves quite sick for a time...

God does it burn!

25mg of 2c-b insufflated over ~30mins or so... fucking awesome. Not too intense, just pleasant.

Hurts a bit though.

Not as much as 2c-t-7, but still a lot :p

The trick is to snort *tiny* little lines gradually!

Don't cut out 2x 10mg lines or it'll hurt like a motherfucker...

Try 10mg split into four lines and take them over ten minutes. Sit back for five. See how you're reacting - this could be plenty.

If not, keep dosing up a line every five minutes... (EDIT:: to like... 25mg... don't go higher first time)

You'll know when you've had enough :)

Fun stuff.

Fuck the RC's are so different amongst themselves... they share similarities - but again so unique! Ahhh.

2c-b is very nice. I did enjoy it on several occasions.

Only once did I not enjoy the experience, and that was when either 20mg or 25mg of 2c-b was mixed with a Blue $ pill (mda\mdma) and *ACCIDENTALLY* 10mg of haloperidol.

That was a fun trip to the hospital.

Well actually it was more of a painful trip, but it was *after* i had come down off that fucked up mix.

You're tripping, but you're on antipsychotics. The result? A fucked up MESS.

The next day, after the rave, I went into hospital. Extrapyrimidal response to the haloperidol (which I did not know I had taken)

Ironically, a couple weeks after that happened, I aquired a big bottle of Benztropine. The "antidote" for extrapyrimidal reactions to antipsychotics.

Ha ha fate how you mock me :p

i've had ~20mg sitting around, waiting for a good time to use it.
Just a couple of questions:
Is it a good drug to do at a rave,
If it is, is it more of a musical and intropspective drug (larger event), or one filled with empathy (eg a smaller event).
Or is it better done out in nature or something?

I read that it can dramatically enhcance tactile sensations, so say for example my leg really hurt, or I had a headache, would it become excrutiating under the influence?
Not that i'd want to take drugs with a headache or anything serious, just asking.

Is it good with piracetam?
Basically anything that should be avoided when using 2c-b?

sounds like a special drug but might be nothing compared to LSD.. oh well, we'll see :)

The 2-cb I've got has been fluffy white crystals, burns like the fire of a thusand suns when you sniff it, it gets you cooked but it lacks the depth that I prefer from psychedelics... It's more like a toxic feeling eye-candy, I kinda felt poisoned, especially after IV'ing it... It i9s a good party drug though, especially if combined with other PEA's like mdma or mda. I'd recdommend against sniffing it, people say PEA's should only ever be eaten and with damned good reason, imo, it's not nice for a retina burning trip come on while your nose is burning like it has a red hot wire jammed down it.

Don't be surprised if you hurl your guts up. It's all part of the bees ;) Every time I've had 2cb, I've loved it (although never really felt the big sexual push a lot of other people talk about. It's very intense visuals when you close your eyes, lots of grid designs over the eyes and with most tripping, stupid things are exceptionally funny (kitchen sinks anyone?)

I highly advise fresh air and deep breathing if you feel sick on the comeup. The purge can be very ritualistic after a while, just knowing that after that first hurl, you're set and sweet. For gods sake don't eat anything on the comeup, and save your nitrous for around the +3-4 hours.

Trip Reports is your friend!

2cb - first time - the shining of the spectrum

2cb (first time) and MDMA (experienced) - can anyone say horny?

2cb - retrospective - impression and random notes

2cb - first time - beautiful but scary

2cb / nitrous - various exp - fuck quickeze and value added tax

2cb - 3rd time - the puzzle pieces of life slamming down upon me

:)

as a last thought, DON'T SNORT IT. Anyone used to snorting MDMA will find snorting much of the 2C series foolhardy and stupid. Speaking from my own regretful experience of snorting roughly 18mg, it burned so badly I was in tears and promptly forcefully hurled up every last bit of my dinner.

1) snorting any 2c drugs is not a wise move

25mg of 2c-b insufflated over ~30mins or so... fucking awesome. Not too intense, just pleasant.

Hurts a bit though.

Not as much as 2c-t-7, but still a lot :p

The trick is to snort *tiny* little lines gradually!

2) if it's your first time, you need the slower comeup of the oral administration to fully appreciate the subtletly of 2cb. If you feel the need to fuck yourself up and snort it, don't do it the first time at least.

people have died from snorting 2ct7, don't joke about that, even in gentle jest.

Last edited: