• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

great MDMA- crap night

I go for walks when im in that situatoin. Ive been stuck at a house once where ive been going from the night before still and every one else is asleep. So i either wack on a movie and smoke 100 cigarettes to keep me occupied or a go for a walk to pass the time.

and it sucks to want to talk and muck around and theres no one to keep you occupied!

I have friends who always go out to clubs by themselves...but they never leave alone. you can guarentee they always run into people they know there.

One of my best nights out was when i went to see Underworld in Sydney. Went alone after splitting and moving on from people and rocked up and had a blast. Danced the whole night and had an awesome time. I also ended up running into a group of people whom i had not seen in a while which ruled :)

None of my talk probly helps you but i hope you work it out...

go for a walk... last time that happened to me, i just walked around my suburb... i was gone for hours.. and it was really good fun.. i talked to some night/morning walkers

i think its called a come down. i mean come on havent you seen the kid on the add she gets all depressed and is in her dark room crying and her make up is running... that is obviously what happens to all people who take ecstacy so id say you are experiencing the same thing.

hahahahhahahah thats gold son pure gold...you never know what ecstacy will do to you! unless you try it of course.

Had this myself recently, but mixed with numerous other compounds and it was more a bad experience that put me on the 'dont know what to do buzz'. Been told to keep my brain occupied but I desperately wanted to talk to somebody and ended up sitting in a chair for about 6 hours while the carpet squirmed its way up my legs. Highly unpleasant.

Don't do drugs kids.

What you do is you get out your mobile phone, and sms every ex-girlfriend/boyfriend and tell them you still love them and you're sorry for everything, also while you're at it message a few distant friends and tell them you still love them and you're sorry you haven't contacted them more often... then phone your mum (it doesn't matter what time) and tell her you love her. Don't worry about the sleepy confused reply, she loves you too.

Then go hunt down numbers of people you know overseas. This is particularly good fun... don't worry about the phone bill. Ramble to them while they're at work during the day - they'll adore your conversation! This takes up a good few hours.

Then get out some photo albums and have a nostalgic moment.

After that, make some toast, put on a dvd...

Decide you don't want toast, stop the dvd, get out a writing pad and write some profound poetry. Ponder yourself and the universe. Go kiss/hug in their sleep, whoever is sleeping and missing out on your mdma-goodness.

If you have a cat, now's a good time to have some fun with the cat. Cats are great for mdma- leftover luvvin. Failing all that, have a shower or a bath.... it feels really good. Listen to music others hate but you don't. Smoke a cone. Try to drink Milo.

Oh and : POST ON BLUELIGHT!!

half of this was joking ( i gather you know which) and it morphed into real advice, but believe me: I've been there and done all of these things.

i think its called a come down. i mean come on havent you seen the kid on the add she gets all depressed and is in her dark room crying and her make up is running... that is obviously what happens to all people who take ecstacy so id say you are experiencing the same thing ---------- posted by "reward"

You obviously have no clue do you? "this obviously happens to everyone on ecstacy".........why don't you pop a decent a pill and keep generalisations to yourself?

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
What you do is you get out your mobile phone, and sms every ex-girlfriend/boyfriend and tell them you still love them and you're sorry for everything, also while you're at it message a few distant friends and tell them you still love them and you're sorry you haven't contacted them more often... then phone your mum (it doesn't matter what time) and tell her you love her. Don't worry about the sleepy confused reply, she loves you too.

Then go hunt down numbers of people you know overseas. This is particularly good fun... don't worry about the phone bill. Ramble to them while they're at work during the day - they'll adore your conversation! This takes up a good few hours.

Then get out some photo albums and have a nostalgic moment.

After that, make some toast, put on a dvd...

Decide you don't want toast, stop the dvd, get out a writing pad and write some profound poetry. Ponder yourself and the universe. Go kiss/hug in their sleep, whoever is sleeping and missing out on your mdma-goodness.

If you have a cat, now's a good time to have some fun with the cat. Cats are great for mdma- leftover luvvin. Failing all that, have a shower or a bath.... it feels really good. Listen to music others hate but you don't. Smoke a cone. Try to drink Milo.

Oh and : POST ON BLUELIGHT!!

half of this was joking ( i gather you know which) and it morphed into real advice, but believe me: I've been there and done all of these things.

LMFAO
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif

The MDMA fun With Cat ! LMAO !

last time i had a pill was on my own......i was bored and hadn't pilled for months......i actually spent the whole time in the park, thinking about life, it's purpose, where i'm heading etc.....my point being, mdma can be wonderfully beneficial if you actually use those precious few hrs to sort out any issues you may have, so maybe next time in that situation go for a walk (as suggested by startfalls) and use the time to reflect.....i must feel for you though, no music would suck arse.....that's the one and only thing i 'need' when on mdma.

^^ Indeed, no music really does suck.

I have some idea of how you felt. One night I decided to take a pill at home just to see what it was like in an environment with very little stimulation. I felt a lot more empathy than normal and I must say, as lame as it sounds, at about 4:00am on a Wednesday morning all I wanted was someone to talk to. And hug :)

The key is to keep your mind stimulated. Walking has been mentioned and is a good idea. If you can find a decent playground on your walk, even better. Playing on swings, and other play equipment is great fun and makes you feel like a little kid again. As MDMA is a psychedelic it can be used for a bit of introspection. If just sitting and thinking is not enough stimulation for you then why not write down your thoughts. You could even do this as a letter to yourself, from yourself while rolling. Running around with a camera can also be a bit of fun as you are constantly looking for interesting things to snap.

It can be very hard when you have nothing to do while on a pill. You only really had three choices. Make it more of an internal trip with a lot of self reflection. Seek out external stimulants and things to do. Or try and fight it and end up bored and angry.

Just my thoughts.

The night i tried mdma by myself was one fucking terrible night, just felt extremely anxious depressed and frustrated. I've tried taking mdma a couple at events when i've gone without good friends because they've piked at the last second and it's not nearly as bad but i still feel uneasy and anxious which really takes away from the high even though one time i found a good group of people to hang with straight away and the other their were plenty of my 'rave' friends around.

If i was in your situation i would have taken meth and gone out or for a walk, i ended up doing this in the two situations where i was out and fixed me up good as gold and had a great night from that point on.

I agree with the walks!! A nice walk and a pack of ciggies for along the way will do you wonders...it worked for acid..haha

Are you sure what you got was MDMA only, because with decent MDMA bickies ive found it really easy to sleep.

Thanks all. It's now a few days later and although I feel better, the experience was really draining emotionally. Not like a come down. Being unable to hear music or talk and just lay there in the dark still wired like that.... the next day I felt more emotionally drained than a crystal come down. Crystal leaves me feeling...nothing...just detached from everything the following days...this was like intense grief.

Anyway...I do really appreciate just knowing others have been through it. Makes me feel better in a strange kind of way.

Thanks

in that situation, and ive been in similar ones, i wouldve meditated and "explored my mind", so-to-speak . . .

eyes closed in utter peace and quiet while on E can be a profound experience - you never know what you might bump into in your head . . .

^ I guess :)

It had been a shit week and I really was wanting all week to be able to sit and talk for hours with mates...So a big part of it was also trying not to resent my mate whose roll ended so abruptly. Wasn't his fault...but still. I also kept replaying the "being thrown out of the club scene" in my mind....for hours :-|

i know mate, that sounds like a bit of a let-down . . .

this sounds pessimistic, but maybe next time try not to anticipate the weekend so much - it seems that whenever i get my hopes up for a killer weekend, it turns out shit :( . . .

maybe thats just me, though . . .

i guess the best thing you can do now is get some pills, go to a club, and have the night you shouldve - and do this all as quickly as possible before you get too caught up in being "over" pills and the scene that comes with it . . .

I agree with SLM. Pets are great when you're off tap!

I find if there's not enough conversation (or even if there is sometimes), give someone a ring!!! my phone bills are always massive when i've been to a rave especially. There's always gotta be someone that'll want to talk!

I hate it when it's the other way around - potentially GREAT night, crap pills. Was at a rave last year and managed to organise myself some K-Bombs (accidentally). All i wanted to do was sit by myself and smoke cones :p