Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

selling on to friends friends, your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemicalsista

Bluelighter
ok, so the story....
I am buying a quantity of pills, and getting a discount. My best friend who shares a dealer with me asks if i can get an extra few for her friends who i dont know, Now this amount for her friends would not earn a discount by themselves so i agree to do so as long as i get a profit out of it.... still selling at a bit of a discount price but making it worth my while...
now my friend has just rung me .... justifying that coz its her dealer too and her friends she should be the one getting the profit not me, so i say fine lets go halves, whatever. So she reckons that if i decide to sell any of my other quantity to anyone she is also entitled to half, Does this make sense to you guys? i dont know if i am being stupid here or her? it has caused a huge rift... i want to agree to disagree but she just wont leave it. in your opinion am i being a selfish bitch, or being fair? i'm reading over this before i post and i know that it is stoopid but i just want other peoples opinions. She has informed me now that it was a test, the pills are really for her, she just wanted to see what i would do..... so are they really for her or is she now gunna sell them on and make the profit. So should i get the extra for her at a discounted price or should i tell her to go jump?

This is all hypothetical right... you wouldn't post your intentions to purchase drugs on a public website frequented by the police? ;)

From a business perspective, I think you have every right to charge her the retail price, not the wholesale price, as she is taking no part in the deal. She would then be free to charge whatever she likes to the people she is passing the product onto.

Tell her to go jump, you are doing her a favour. If she wants the discounted price, she should contact the supplier herself.

i'm just having a rant cause i'm quite angry right now........ such a stoopid thing to fukkin worry about. and yes, totally hypothetical...

I would sell it a little cheaper, since its my friend friends. But if im buying it, and doing all the dirty work, im not going to do it for free. If i get arrested i get bigger problems if i have more pills.

dude hypothetically.... if its your best friend sell them to her for what you paid your getting some anyways then if she makes money on top of it what does it matter to you? you should be happy that your friend is making money. you do her a favour and next time she will do you a favour... as for the test thing well thats a another kettle of fish....

yeah, if they were for her, whatever, i give them to her but coz they were for a friend that i dont know, thats where it pissed me off, coz hypotheticly i'm buying the bulk and thats why i get a discount, if somebody else wants to organise the deal, transport whatever then they can earn the discount...

fuck i need to lean how to spell hypothetically, i've spelt it differently like 4 times in this post.....

One thing before you think about giving your friends a nice discount, think about how many bickies you're going to be holding, its not them who are going to have a criminal conviction is it?

Take that into consideration.

Hypothetically this "dealer" should sell them for a profit. Whats the point of holding excess pills if your not gonna make a profit out of it. If you don't know this bitch and shes making rediculous demands then fuck her off, if she can get it just as cheap off the original dealer then she would go straight there but shes obviously not buying bulk so make a profit of her. She is in no posistion to make the demands.

I think you should sell them on to your friend at the half way point between what you pay and retail, she does deserve a cut of the profits if its her buyers but her buyers don't deserve anything better than retail (everyone's a friend of a friend really) and your friend sounds dodgy so i'm guessing charging retail was always her plan. Also, no she isn't entitled to the slightest bit of profit from any other sales and obviously the 'test' thing is complete bs. Hypothetically speaking of course.

I think the only really stupid thing is this thread, it's bordering on dangerous. I'd say you've learnt a lesson from this, if your friend is gonna stuff you around just dont bother. The other lesson is not to mention that you buy bulk amounts of illegal substances on a drug website.

If you arent happy doing it, are not getting anything out of it and it could land you in prison, then is it worth doing?

Also if you have a thought you dont have to hit reply each time, you can just edit an old post.

Not that i would ever do anything as reprehensible as buying illicit substances, being the law abiding citizen that i am, but theoretically if i was put in the situation that you are in, i would tell the friend that i bought the pills for a reason which was for me to use personally, but seing that they are a friend, i will give them one or two of my own at cost price. What she chooses to do with them after that is her choice, but i'm not prepared to part with some for a friend of a friend, where does it end? Any future cases where they asked me, i would not mention who i got them from or how much they cost me, but would tell them how much it is going to cost them to purchase from me. If they were unhappy with that arrangement they are free to find some themselves, seeing that i am not a dd, but may on occasion, be able to spare some from my personal stash.
I think it would be much wiser to keep the peace on this occasion, even though i think your friend is 100% in the wrong, and dont allow yourself to be put in a similar situation.

I think the only really stupid thing is this thread, it's bordering on dangerous.

Agreed. Hypothetical or not, this thread is about dealing; buying and selling, and therefore has no place on a harm reduction board that doesn't support dealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.