Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Friends you have converted to E.

Freakazoid69

Bluelighter
Gday all

I've always associated mainly with your typical aussie drinkers, you know the local cricket & footy club, the pub for a live band on weekends kinda stuff. Always enjoyed clubbing but never really did it that often. Was introduced to E by my brother early last year, beige A's were my first, damn fine way to start :) and since then there has been no looking back. Still love a drink and a live band but wow have my eyes been opened lol. Luckily i work at a fairly large gaming establishment, and due to the nature of the industry there is no shortage of people whom i can party with.
Anyway my circle of friends outside of work as a general rule never looked to highly upon so called druggies lol, also being 35 most of my mates are pretty much over the party scene. But over the past yr or so i've opened the eyes of 4 friends to that wonderful little thing called MDMA. Let me just say here i never went out of my way to do this, just through telling my experiences with it, and them seeing how good a time im having when on it :) and even when they asked me, i'd explain to them that they had to decide whether they really wanted to or not, mind you at the same time telling them how much it could do for them, but in the end its their choice.
It just made me curious, as to how many people have found themselves associating less with a group of friends because of E &/or the scene,or whether over a period of time those friends became more accepting or even participating themselves. Luckily i haven't lost any friends due to it, but i can imagine there's a few who have due to closed minded people and the stigma attatched to the drug culture.
Thats pretty much it, was just curious about other peoples views and experiences

I've actually been stupid enough to totally take for granted a great number of straight laced friends ive had for a very long time since i got into 'the scene' a lot more. Its an absolute shame that Im such a prick but I just find that I dont really have a good time when I do spend time with them any more b/c they are so completely and utterly disinterested and condescending towards anything along those lines.

A real shame :'(

Well when I took my first pill in 98 and I was 18 the majority of my friends diminished and told me I was wreking my life and chose to disclude me from their gatherings, even though in the first couple of years I only did it bi anually.

Then about 4 years later they caught up and were indulging when I saw them out, while they were very high, telling me they love me blah blah blah. I told them they could go love someone else because I didn't want to assosiate with them any more due to their attitudes.

People shouldn't judge you for your choices but they do! I made my choice and am happy where I'm at.

Yeah, i have converted a few from different social scenes/ urban cultures if you will - i feel for u doofhard, funny how those type of wankers come back months/years down the track more fucked than u ever were... heh, i have a pack of morons who i got into drugs with, and have since dropped any connection with because they are idiots who bash ppl and cause problems, now asking if i'm on the smack yet - WTF!!! All things considering, i've never touched it, nor plan to (nothing against any heroin/opiate users), what makes these kind of people judge you in that way - funnily enough they still wear dada and wu-tang

hahahaha

food for thought

Can MDMA cure you from being an asshole?

Nup - once a asshole always a asshole, especially the assholes who fail to see their inner selves when taking it. It’s like their clouded by the pleasure and can't see the opportunity there got to change them from being an asshole.

Sure they run around telling everyone they love everyone and lose all their inhibitions to the complete amazement of those they’ve insulted all their life for their drug use.

These assholes stop after a year or at the most two, usually after a massive & stupid uncontrollable bender/semi overdose. Due to the subsequent psychological problems they usually fall back to the asshole ways that made them fucked in the first place, becoming a born again Christians with a strong belief that drugs (MDMA) are bad & evil (they know this because they've taken them and thus are so right)

Last edited:
People are strange like that anyway, and when you add drugs to the mix....

My bro and i introduced a friend of ours to weed a few years ago... His very first non legal drug. He was totally against it. Then last year, he introduced my bro and i to MDMA... It was the best payback anyone could have given us. Love the stuff.

I've been lucky. The only friends i have lost due to taking drugs are the people that i wasn't really friends with anyway.
My close friends, although they don't agree with me doing it understand that i enjoy it and aren't going to ditch me because of it, which makes me all the more glad that i have them as friends ;)

Wow. I'm feeling very loved up and i'm not even on anything :D

Its often the case that when you start earlier than most of the people in your group you are met with comments like' I'm never touching pills, they're dirty'. Interesting that when you talk to them a few years later they are dropping more pills than you ever did.
I'm lucky in that although I coped abit of crap for using MDMA, my friends never judged me harshly.
As for introducing friends to pills, my closest friends don't do them and probably never will, which I guess is good becasue it shows that they have strong wills but at the same time it would nice to share the experience with them

Interesting that you folks say how former anti-drug people become even more fucked up than their using colleagues, because I think my honeymoon lasted a fraction of my more experienced friends'. I must be the exception.

However I am more psychedelics than they do, so while I may have been higher than them, I indulge less.

A few mates i have taken out with me and they have had a pill or 2. But there is only one i regret. One of my mates that was doing year 12 at the time (we were all 1st year out of high scvhool), we took him out, and he was coming out every weekend during his exam period. He did not get the scores he wanted. I know i shouldn';t feel guilty about this as i always belive "everybody has choises", but it was bad timing on our behalf.

Sometimes I regret sometimes I don't i'd rather see them peakin then being a dickhead drunk...

I've converted many.

I've Converted Many of my friendz....

Those friendz Whom Looked Down To This Kinda Stuff...

Now it shits me To Hear them Brag " I waz so Off My Head" Bla bla blah !!!

Also so Misinformed, and really couldent give a toss about what i have to say about Harm Minimulisation.... They Just Continue to Pop Pillz !

Oh well Cant Say i dint Warn/Try to help.

Interesting thread!

I have two close friends who have taken MDMA and a few others who have tried other drugs. I worry a bit about the fact that every single one of my friends was introduced to drugs through me. Initially I did not realize how much of a big deal introducing someone to drugs was and I suppose that I may have been quite aggressive in trying to ‘market’ drugs to my friends. I know that everyone makes up their own mind but I still feel a slight bit of guilt. I am thankful that none of my friends has had a bad experience with drugs and that all of them are only very casual drug users. Now that I have thought more about the consequences I think that I will be a lot less eager to introduce people to the world of drugs. I will still spread the message, but only with education and harm minimalisation at the front of my mind.

I do have some very old friends that know almost nothing about my drug taking and would never take anything themselves. Unfortunately I find that I am drifting away from them and seem to spend very little time with them. Make sure that you don’t let go of great friends because they don’t spend their weekends the same way as you anymore.

That said, there is nothing more special than peaking with a mate on their first pill. When you just see that amazing look of pure joy and wonder on their face and you know that now they will no longer miss out on that feeling.

I hate my old high school firends that bag the crap out of me, and judge for me doin biccies, when they have not even tried it. I try to say to them, try it, then you can bag me all u want, but they just doin't listen. They are judgmental dickhead drunks. In saying that i also have alot of mates who would never do anything like this, but still not judge me for doing it, which i appreciate.

dont worry im sure you will see some of you old "mates" at raves in a few years

i've got a few friends who i know for sure would be into it, but i don't want to be supplying them.

supplying them would mean buying more myself, which increases my risk.. and i don't feel that charging them more (or anything else) would decrease that risk acceptably. likewise, i doubt my supplier would like any new customers.

furthermore, im worried what would hapen if i gave them something that (without my knowledge) was of bad quality or something bad happened to them while they were under the influence.

so yeah, i've got plenty of mates who i'd love to get on it with.. but i doubt i will be doing so until they find their own hookups!

the moral dilema for me is that they may find a hookup who isnt as good as the one i have access too.. what if they get on to something dirty all because i didn't want to supply them? arrrgh. still, i feel they have to make their own decisions.

dannnnn said:
i've got a few friends who i know for sure would be into it, but i don't want to be supplying them.

supplying them would mean buying more myself, which increases my risk.. and i don't feel that charging them more (or anything else) would decrease that risk acceptably. likewise, i doubt my supplier would like any new customers.

furthermore, im worried what would hapen if i gave them something that (without my knowledge) was of bad quality or something bad happened to them while they were under the influence.

so yeah, i've got plenty of mates who i'd love to get on it with.. but i doubt i will be doing so until they find their own hookups!

the moral dilema for me is that they may find a hookup who isnt as good as the one i have access too.. what if they get on to something dirty all because i didn't want to supply them? arrrgh. still, i feel they have to make their own decisions.

why would u charge them more, you are just buying on there behalf, i don't personaly believe in jacking the price up for friends..
as for a bad batch... buy a test kit!

in small batch's i think it's ok, it's if you are suppling them, and all there friends and there friends friends, and you get a name as a guy who can 'hook stuff up' is when it would get messy.