Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ecstacy and painkillers

Redscout

Bluelighter
It's my 21st tonight and have managed to come down with a pretty bad cold. I was planning on making it a pretty big night and have some awesome pills lined up, but Mum's insisting on pumping me full of cold and flu tablets.
is ecstacy and stuff like codral and dimetap safe together, or should i just stick to drinking?
(I know. Drinking when on pain killers is not a good idea. Been there, done that, but it's my 21st!)

just dont take the painkillers......im assuming she cant force you to have them

hey freaky - it was your 21st post and you turned 21 -

so how did you go with popping E & codral - i find painkillers kinda take the edge of the peak

DONT DO THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

MDMA+DXM (yes codral cold and flu contain DXM) can be a lethal mixture!!!

Damn!!

tiptop said:
just dont take the painkillers......im assuming she cant force you to have them

Ditto that notion...

just tell your mum you've taken them and be done with it!!

dont be mixing them, you wont remember much of your 21st and that would suckity suck suck..

have a happy 21st!! =D

I'd just stick to paracetamole and don't over do it I poped 4 pills when was sick once and got even more sick cause ot it

chugs said:
so how did you go with popping E & codral - i find painkillers kinda take the edge of the peak [/B]

I didn't take any painkillers, just stuck to very little alcohol and a couple of pills. I didn't really want to risk anything. It ended up being a pretty awesome night actually... i had a lot of fun.

Thanks for the help guys! Much appreciated ;)