Take action! (Our lives depend on this!)

I always love the States..but reading this makes me really feel sad for my American BL pals :(

so strange... I my country you just walk into a shop, and there you get like 10 years.... :( :(

Honestly, if this bill passes I think it would mean the end of War on Marijuna in a few years. They would run out of jail cells and it would get to expensive.

MUTHA FUCKA WHAT!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!

its all goin to shit.........i cant even believe this shit. THAT IS STRAIGHT FUCKED THE FUCKIN FUCK UP 8o 8o 8o

what are we gonna do....

wtf? thats ridiculous. passing a joint to someone thats been in rehab gets you 5 yrs. NICE WAY2KEEPPRISONSFULLOFNONVIOLENTCRIMINALS!

enjoy your "land of the free" =/
hope that bill doesnt pass, my fellow northamerican buddies

it doesnt really effect me. i live in the states, but im not as avid about weed as i once was. *shrugs* just don't get caught.

i dont have any friends. who am i going to hang out with?

center said:
i dont have any friends. who am i going to hang out with?
This thread is about those it does effect, no one cares about you not caring. Go find another thread to whine in.

center said:
it doesnt really effect me. i live in the states, but im not as avid about weed as i once was. *shrugs* just don't get caught.

people that use the "it doesn't really affect me so i don't care" train of thought piss me off almost more than the people against it in the first place. it most definatly does affect you, even if it's indirect ways you can't see.

fence riders must dieeeeeeeeeee

you are a pussy.

when your sibling/spouse/child/friend gets busted. and you say "you should not have let them them catch you" i hope they punch you in the face.

this law is absolutely terrifying i cant believe we consider our selves the land of the free and congress is actually considering these draconian measures

damn...I have learnt two vey important things from BL...
1)Canada is a very cool place
2)The USA is just about the worst place to live if you love taking drugs

What makes it worse is that I'm moving to LA this summer :(