DMT in the US

phactor

Bluelighter
Anybody else notice and abudence of DMT lately? I don't want to try it but I find it interesting it is starting to become so abundnt.

You are probably just lucky enough to be close enough to someone who extracted it. I dont think there will ever really be an abundance of DMT on the streets or anything like that. It is really hard to synthesize from what I heard, but SWIM can verify that an exraction from mimosa hostillis rootbark is a simple procedure. My guess is that you are just fortunate enough to be close to someone who extracted some. I could be wrong though, for all I think it could be synthetic. Odds are though that you are just in a lucky position.

In detroit there are alot of RC's out. However, you can never buy it and be sure of its contents.

^^^ Yeah I right now have 2 hits of DOI and 25mgs of 2C-B also I may get dmt in the future again?

IM in Detroit to.

Just be careful that you're not getting 5-Meo-DMT. Only because the dosage is alot smaller then N,N-DMT.

That was the warning I was going to post. I smoked 20mg of 5-MeO-DMT and felt like I was poisoned and dying... I couldn't imagine what smoking 40mg, like one wanting to break through on DMT, would do.

Well the thing is I know several different people from different areas that have it. Maybe I am lucky plus I guess I do have some pretty good connects as well. Ahh well I was just wondering, at this point in my life I have no desire to try DMT

a/b extraction from mimosa hostilis is getting more and more popular, hence more dmt availability.

I have experienced with alot of stuff, but dmt is one i wont mess with. Two sundays ago one of my best friends and boyfriend od on it. I didn't know that they were going to take it yet and i was in the other room making candy. Well i go into my living room and notice a plate with a little of powder on it. So i kinda put two and two together and it pissed me becuz they didnt tell me they were going to do it and they have never did it before. Rule #1 for if your going to do drugs either have experience with it and know what your doing or have someone there with you who knows what they are doing. becuz that is what happened to them. My friend smoked some then they both took this huge bump I didnt know how much they should have done. But the next thing i know my friend is puking all over the place and couldnt hold himself up and my b-friend is on the bathroom floor w/ his eyes rolled back. My friend was in worst shape then my b-friend. My b-friend stayed coheirent for the most part and he didnt puke. It was the scariest thing i've had to go threw for something like that. So please if you do it make sure you do the right amount, becuz my friend thought he knew the right amount and looked what happened. His fever was so high that his veins where popping out of his head. I knew what to do in case like that but i highly recommend taking them to the hostipal if you have it happen to one of your friends. If for some reason you dont, here is what i did to take care of them. I tried to get my b-friend to throw up, so most of it can get out of his system, then i forced both of them to eat two slices of bread, so it could absorb what ever was left in their stomach. I forced them to both drink at least a half cup of water and my sink in my bathroom has a detachable hose so i soaked them both in colld water, but not to cold so it wouldnt shock them. It took them about an hour to come back to reality and to a safe point. The best thing you can do during all that is to hold them tight and comfort them becuz it is going probably be one of the scariest and fucked up things they have to go threw. I know this is alot, but i hope it helps someone else if they have to go threw it or cope with what happens to them. :\

i doubt they overdosed. thats unlikely. just tripped very very hard.

One of my roomates who has tried it several times had some again last weekend. I have a feeling people are just doing the extraction more often, its not that difficult.

Frump said:
Yea, I was offered some recently, guess it's coming back a bit.

It seems that times are just changing. People are more open to new experiences, and there are several TEKs avalible online that will tell you how to do the extacrtion with mimosa or other DMT containng plants. Mimosa hostillis rootbark can be found for like $150 for 5lbs which will extract a hell of a lot of DMT. Does it also seem that the dmt is getting stronger. A lot of the older TEKs yielded impure DMT, but the newer ones will get you white crystals. DMT will never become a popular street drug, but as word spreads of how easy it is to extract, and more people start doing it, it might get a little more popular.

Still running around my circle, I'm going out to a concert tommorow and will be surprised if I'm not offered it once or twice... Still not sure if I want to try it...

Anyone get any of the pinkish crystals in Philly? Smelled like mothballs or something.

A few of my experiences were very visual with tremendous laughter. The first time I did it I was watching fireworks 2 4th of July's ago. My friend and I smoked at the same time. We got thrown into a world of pixilated greenish shapes on a black background. We couldn't see anything in front of us. We were laughing hard. The black started to fade away and the fireworks came into sight. The fireworks were absolutely crazy. All pixilated and neat. As I was I coming out of the dark craziness I remember I was confused. I was trying to express to my friend how amazing my experience was and I couldn't get it out. It was really frustrating. When I was back to earth I was blown away about the amazingness of the experience. WOW. Another time I got really confused as well. I wouldn't recommend doing DMT if you have something serious on your mind. Although the DMT had me thinking about uncomfortable things. Some of the other experiences were really strange. The one time I smoked 20-50mg mixed with some pot out of a gravity bong. Within a few second I had some serious audio hallucinations. The music was like pitch shifting and sounding crazy. This was unique to my other DMT experiences. Most times I hear absolutely nothing while trippin. It’s like a holy "hhhmmmm" sound. Then this road map on the floor started to expand onto the carpet reveling areas of Canada. I was flying over the mountains and streams. It was great. Then as I began to "understand" everything about the world, god, etc... I started coming down. As I came down I could see the meaning of life disappear before me. This was a disappointing feeling that reminded me of waking up from a nitrous stupor. The shit is amazing, but a few times I got this electricity feeling running down my arms. It actually started to hurt fairly bad the one time. That's not fun when you're in enchanted digital spirit land. Anyone know what could cause the electricity feeling? Impurities? High dosage? A few of the other experiences I got little visuals and was thrown into bright white light land with some serious laughter and euphoria. BTW smoking DMT while trippin on LSD is really amazing. Unfortunately I might be done with Deemsters for a long while because of this electricity, confusion and other problems. DMT makes me super hungry and tired too. The experience is really amazing though.

Last edited: