MDMA - New Experience - My first BootyBump... and more!

lmao

Unfortunately, I've been looking for GHB/GBL as I know it lowers meth tolerance, but it is so hard finding it around these areas! Do you still use the same amount of GHB or GBL, because it's diluted?

I thought that with benzo's, you have to mix them in with around 10mL of milk....this sounds like a lot of water to me. heheheh. I usually use nothing more than 2mL. Do you find that it works better with more or less liquid? Or does it depend on the drug? Because sometimes with meth I'll get a better bootybump from 1mL, and sometimes I'll get a better one from 3mL... I always give myself an enema beforehand, so why is this?

I love this report lool.....imma definitely gone try bootybumping in teh future! PS. kandy k, i have something for you to read, by one of my favorite authors ever . If my Asshole Could Talk by William burroughs ;) rolf

ROFL! Classic report!
Laughed all the way through it. :)

Seriously, this kind of makes me want to try booty bumping a pill. Fuck, I hope none of my mates read this reply ;-)

So if I plugged 2 beans, would it be as strong as crushing up the 2 and parachuting them? I don't see how it could since you absorb the x so much faster when it is crushed up.

that only affects how fast teh onset is. the first 20 mins will be different but after that its all smooth sailing. I usually plug an entire pill if im at a club or rave and well, powder and shits too much work

*Bows down to the Mistress*
You are a god. You tell things like they are, don't care what people think, you know who you are and what you wanna do....Some people may call it stupid (as far as your drug usage), but Kandy K, I call you God...

Top stuff Kandy K. Made me laugh.

So when's your book coming out? :)

hey kandy K how was plugging K?? I've plugged a lot of drugs but the only time I had a chance to do K it was around people so I had to snort it. I might be getting some in the future and was wondering if you could elaborate on it?? Thanks K

101 said:
hey kandy K how was plugging K?? I've plugged a lot of drugs but the only time I had a chance to do K it was around people so I had to snort it. I might be getting some in the future and was wondering if you could elaborate on it?? Thanks K

I have plugged K twice, and the first time I plugged too much after a heavy night of partying and just ended up passing out. The last time I did it, I ended up pouring a little water in my baggie and getting the rest of the resin out and using that. It didn't get me super high, but I did get a buzz off it. Just use a little water--1 or 2mL's

lol thanks for the compliments people

Wow I actually shed a tear from laughing at this. Great writing. Though I still don't think I will ever stick something up my precious behind hole.

I'm definitely gonna bootybump those 300mg of MDMA i have left on the voov experience. So what was that about dissolving it in milk?

Fuck, you've got a great way of writing. I didn't actually laugh as most people did, but I hardly ever do when I'm reading something. Definitely some funny shit. Were you on meth when you wrote that?

crOOk

Don't plug 300mg at once. That sounds like a total waste. Your bowels might convulse or something and errupt the precious MDMA solution all over the club!

But seriously, Wouldnt 100mg at a time be (more than?) enough?

LOL, 300mg at once?! I'm dosing 110mg first, when that kicks in, I might go for another 40.
That would supply two heavy rolls. It's a 3 day event, dude. :D Why do people always think I'm some stupid kid? Is it my nick?

crOOk

I've always wanted to plug and that report was so straight up and funny at the same time, I think i'm just going to have to do it next time I roll! Thanks:) By the way, how far do you actually have to stuck your finger up "there" to make sure it doesn't fall out?