Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Expected experiance on e

skiingseth

Bluelighter
Expected experience on e

I have a friend who has fairly recently broken up with her long time partner, she is into rolling and good music but has never gone without her expartner to an event! and this long weekend we all want to go out but she is quite scared to be rolling by herself(no partner)! is there any advice you can give me? or is it a case of time will heal all wounds, and don't take the e?

Last edited:
Don't take drugs when in a unstable or depressed state of mind.

She will probably end up crying all night.

There is merit in what Cyberdyne posts however I can also see another side which may or not apply............it depends on the person.

For me, I would almost certainly find that the E would help lift my spirits and also to see the truths in whatever predicament it is that i find myself in...........in this case a break up...............

This enlightenment in turn helps me to get over my problems.

So 2 schools of thought, and I am not suggesting there is only one correct answer.........it could be either depending on the person.

Hell there may be other answers as well.

It might be a good idea for her to ask herself how she feels on the night...
If shes up for it and in a good mood chances are she'll forget all her worries, however if shes still a little distracted or upset about it, it could amplify those feelings (as cyberdine mentioned).

Try and get her to look forward to going out - hopefully in a weeks time she will be itching to get out and have some fun :)

Tell her to take less than usual and keep doses low, if things go bad she can always leave and still be coherent. Otherwise she might end up in a position she might not want to be in.

I think taking E now could be best for her, the therapeutic side of mdma is definately good for things like this. But keep in mind that if she does take it she's probably going to splurge on and on about her breakup, if you want to take the time and work through it with her while you still have that extreme empathy and connectiveness it could yield very beneficial effects to her getting over it and it could still be a great night.

cheers pplz some pritty good replys to think about. I was unsure about the situation.. still am a bit, but I think we might get her amped up for a big one and just keep it fairly light on convo and happy for the night and see where it takes us. Will let you know how it goes!

As long as someone is there to give her hugs all night, she'll be fine.