PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Opiate/Opioid?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

PhorIndicator
31-05-2005, 00:01
**O-Desmethyltramadol added to the list -Thizzer 1/7/10**

1. What is your favorite opiate/opioid ( only choose ONE)

2. Why?

1. Heroin.

2. It hits you quickly, is easy to obtain, doesn't fuck with your liver as much because you don't have to swallow it, it's sedative and makes you drowsy (which I like), it's got the best "mental" high of all the opiates/opioids IMO. Like, I don't necessarily get the body high from heroin that I get from oxycodone or even hydrocodone, but it's the mental high I enjoy. That mindset that everything it alright, there's nothing to worry about, everything's cool - and there's almost this sense of "overcoming" from it. Can't explain it as well as I'd like to because I'm nodding on it right now, but it feels like you've overcome some task and have succeeded, and now you're enjoying the satisfaction of knowing you've succeeded in accomplishing something.

Basically, it's like the entire time I am high on heroin, my mindset is thus : "It's all good, baby. Yeah. Groovy baby, mm-hmm, that's right. Groovy."

paradoxcycle
31-05-2005, 18:09
Moving to DC. Mods please move back if necessary.

fearhs
31-05-2005, 22:05
Oooh, tough one. Opium is fun to ingest, but not that strong. Fentanyl vs heroin is another tough question, then the winner can take on opium. Fentanyl is only good in the patches though. So if it was just the pure substance then heroin... hmm, heroin or opium?

I can't pick just one!

Tri-nity
31-05-2005, 23:24
Fentanyl patches or oxycontin 80's PF brand.

SPUNK
31-05-2005, 23:31
Heroin

because i like its high better than other opiate highs.

id be willing to bet that anyone who chooses hydrocodone or morphine or hydromorphone or oxycodone hasnt tried the holy grail ( IV Heroin). but im sure ppl will prove me wrong as their is a wide variety of opinions in this topic.

ClubbinGuido
01-06-2005, 05:26
Heroin. Nothing drowns the machinery in my head better than heroin. Much respect for that drug.

staypuft
01-06-2005, 05:42
IV dilaudid?...i've never tried...just from what i've heard

Cecil
01-06-2005, 06:44
Oxy. I really enjoy the relaxing effects as I melt back into my chair. I haven't tried IV heroin and don't plan to, but I do prefer insufflated oxy to insufflated heroid.

staypuft
01-06-2005, 06:49
ooops

xedout
03-06-2005, 01:15
I have alot of experiance with opiates but haven't tried what I think I would like best (dilaudid,Fentanyl,bupe or H).
I only had a few weeks with opium and that at the time was by far my favorite drug. But it's been a few yrs since Ive had any of that so I'd have to say that a good amount of oral oxy would be what I'd choose. I like oxy because it gives me great energy when I'm looking for that and when it starts to smooth out it's a nice euphoria.

My preferance changes at times, it all depends on my attitude and what I plan on doing.

Kerrigan
03-06-2005, 01:33
I've never tried Heroin unfortunately, but I find that Opium becomes more and more dull over time. Morphine is euphoric and causes a wonderful itchy sedation, which I undoubtedly love. However for me, dihydrocodeine is possibly the most euphoric I have experienced.

It can be potentiated with grapefruit juice, making it last longer also. That's definitely a plus.

Still, if I had an unending supply of free, pure Heroin then I would not be complaining at all. I find myself looking more for something that lasts as long as possible, rather than a powerful rush. Feeling good all day every day with minimum effort is definitely one of my priorities...

DexterMeth
03-06-2005, 04:12
:| Dia C.

Bradshaw2727
03-06-2005, 09:01
1. Methadone

2. Because it gives me a strong euphoria and motivation, which lasts all day long. It is just a great, all-around opioid. It doesn't impair me in the least bit (unless I take an excess amount of it).

EDIT: I would also have to say that I love poppy tea just as much, for all the same reasons.

DexterMeth
03-06-2005, 09:31
If im not looking for a strong nod, want to be economical, and cant be using all day, methadone is my favorite opioid. I can work all day on the done. The only problem is i need to usually wait a few days before doing any other opiate/oid.

tathra
03-06-2005, 13:45
tough question. i'm stuck between heroin and hydrocodone

heroin - hits quick, potent, lasts a long time, but too sedating at times, and tolerance builds too quickly
hydrocodone - lasts a good amount of time, good oral bioavailability, makes me extremely sociable and is somewhat of a stimulant

RussellG
03-06-2005, 14:35
I'm stuck between Morphine and Heroin, as strange as that may sound. Could have something to do with me not having any smack for awhile though.

When I had morphine IV though it was unbelievable. The rush was insane and I was nodding almost straight away... Usually with heroin I feel slightly stimulated after I've had it and just want to chat to people, and I can nod if I want to or not.

Synto
03-06-2005, 21:17
IV Dilaudid for sure in my opinion is the best opiate/MOA. I've done heroin, fentanyl, oxy, methadone, and other weaker opiated but IV dilaudid definitely has the best rush, and the overall high is something nothing I've done comes close to. I still want to try bupe badly.

erosion
03-06-2005, 22:04
My favorite rush is IV Diuladid, but my favorite high is oxycodone. What I usually do is cook up 40mg of oxy and 4mg of diuladid in the same rig and slam that. You first get the overwhelming diuladid rush, and the euphoria of the oxy kicks in.

center
04-06-2005, 04:49
I take drugs to facilitate and enhance conversation/interaction and opiates just dont get me high. Sorry, I cannot answer this post in a truthful matter. Sorry.

Really sorry. Again.

yepyepwoah
04-06-2005, 05:02
i've never been able to get my hands on some heroin yet :-( but I think that would probably be my favorite. hydrocodone is allright, but i don't like the firty affect all the asprin adds and doin the extraction is only worth it if you have a lot.

oxycontin is pretty nifty though. good stuff.

only had opium once and not really sure if it was the real dea. i def. felt "something" though and it tasted exactly like I've read it describe, but didn't get to smok enough to get full affects.

i've only had the actiq fentanyl pops and it was nice but not worth the fuckin money. my homeboy wants $30 ($35 now) for a 800mcg sucker and i think that's fucking ridiulcous. i paid it once cuz i wanted to try it, but that's it. i'd rather get 120mg oxy for that much.

my friend has a 100mcg/hr fentanyl patch he's trying to get rid of right now. he wants $50 for it and i don't have tha tmuch and i don't know if it's worth it. i tried to get him to go lower, but he said he can def. find osmeone willing to pay tha tmuch. is this highway robbery compared to what you cats pay for this shit? i don't really have anything to compare it too.

Jamshyd
04-06-2005, 05:30
Between Codeine, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Poppy tea (and Morph. Sulph.), Tramadol and Heroin...

1. Heroin

2. Because it is everything and nothing, and nothing in everything. Pure love.

(But I like Poppy tea/morph. just as much, for different reasons)... somehow I'm just not a big fan of the -codones.

HazeEM
19-12-2005, 07:24
background: i've tried codeine(orally), morphine(snorted), hydrocodone(orally), oxycodone(orally and snorted), tramadol(orally) and demerol(snorted and iv). all i use on a regular basis and all i can get on a regular basis is oxycontin and every now and then some percocet/vicodin.

the time i had demerol iv was with midazolam so i basically fell asleep and felt good for a little while after i woke up. so that doesn't really count but i'll start from there..

1. oxycodone

2. specifically oxycontin. i can get it on a regular basis. when i snort it i get a little rush and for me it lasts almost as long as it does when i take it orally. i like the bit of stimulation i get get from oxy that i don't get from hydro. i can't really be sure this won't change though when i get a chance so try some other opiates (fentanyl, heroin, dilaudids) that are no where to be found where i live.

drug_wench
19-12-2005, 07:39
the best was smoking heroin, im sure IV is even better but i can neva get past my disgust for anything 2 do with blood and veins - being given morphine in hospital was fuckin nice tho
i liked heroin just cos it was a rush and it was warm and feel-good without putting me off 2 sleep like other opiates seem to, i can imagine pretty easily y ppl get hooked on it

Psyastic
19-12-2005, 07:48
IV Oxy, with IV H coming in second. I like how "clean" oxy feels compared to H and how it doesn't cause me to nod off like H...even though the nod is what many people like the best. But then again, I've had a better rush off of H and the warmth is great.... damn...I want some opiates. Ending typing now.

Tad R Fitzsimmions
19-12-2005, 08:14
theyre all to good. i cant choice. lately its been oxyC tho.

rat tat tat tat
19-12-2005, 09:38
Methadone.

It's probably the only strong opiate without a huge stigma attached to it's use, like heroin or OxyContin. Hell, I've even had cops that call it meth, and think it's the same thing as methamphetimine. Eh, compared to hydrocodone it lasts much longer and doesn't having stupid APAP in it, but it does hit harder, but still methadone it is.

enoughorangejuice?
09-05-2007, 10:21
gotta go with brand name OC 80's. if i ever tried heroin, i'd bet that i'd be saying that was my favorite but OC is my favorite BECAUSE you can be functional on it (or at least i can) at the doses i take and i still feel great, but i am more productive, energetic, focuses, alert, etc. Also fun to bump a lot and nod or rail with some C.

however, tonight i tried dilaudid for the first time (snorted 2mg) and got a rush with a very rapid onset (within 3 minutes of insuffilating) and the peak high lasted about 15-20 minutes i'd say, then i wasn't really nodding/peaking anymore but still felt great, however it was more of an very very rare type of thing for me at least compared with oxy. its fun and stronger than any opiate i've ever taken (besides maybe IV morphine) but i think if i had to choose it would be oxycontin 80mg green brand name's. i love those.

Sandbag
09-05-2007, 10:48
1. Hydromorphone (Dilaudids)
2. It's cheap (at least in my area), it's never cut with anything, easily prepped for IV use, better rush than heroin IMO, and while the high is slightly less euphoric than heroin I really like how it hits me in big waves.

brainslookfunny
09-05-2007, 11:20
It definately not poppy tea anymore. Lately every time I come down off it all I feel like doing is getting into the bathtub and crying. Never used to do anything like that.

I go with oxycodone, because it feels so very very clean (unlike the tea, which is like sticking my head into some happy mud). Haven't had the pleasure of oxy in a long time. Oh well.

Tiesto
09-05-2007, 16:46
1. Oxycodone.
Whether its percs, or OCs, just as long as its Oxycodone.

2. It's the best high ever. The OP said he had that "everything's groovy baby" feeling off of heroin. Well, I've never tried smack, but I get that feeling from oxy. Especially when I don't even have a high tolerance. It's greaaaat. Eating 20mg - 30mg, then sittin out on the porch with a joint and a cigarette, just watchin the rain. It's perfect.
There's a quote from Drugstore Cowboy (matt dillon)(1989) that describes the feeling perfectly. I can't find it, but I'll try to remember some of it.
They had just robbed a pharmacy, and he shot up in the back of the car. Then he's just leaning on the window looking outside.
"And everything took on a rosey-hue.. Your worst enemy wasn't so bad...The ants in the grass..they were just doin' their thing..."

I've always wanted to try other opiates/opiods, but I never had access to them..Well, I've done Codeine, which is horribly soft in my opinion. Taking 8 pills, 30 x 8 = 240mg of codeine just to get a chilled out feeling is pretty whack. Dilaudid, Opana, Vicodin, and Pod Tea and all things I would love to try. But I have no access to that at all.

So I'll stick with my oxy :)

JV
10-05-2007, 06:42
oxycontin. i like the opiate feeling (obviously) and the stimulant-like effects it has. i can be productive and feel like a million bucks. i like talking to people, but get pissed off alot easier most of the time. im usually not like that. im usually the social butterfly and extremely easy going.

with heroin (which is great) i dont wanna do much on it except sit and smoke cigs and nod off.

man, i havent done oxy in at least 4-5 months i would say. whenever i wanna do an opiate, heroin is always easily available and really good quality, so i just get that. i need to look for some oxys after thinking about this!

enoughorangejuice?
10-05-2007, 07:15
^^ oxycodone is made from thebaine which is a stimulanting alkaloid in opium unlike morphine (i believe).

it definitely is the only opioid that makes me stimulated

GenericMind
10-05-2007, 07:21
I'd have to go with Hydrocodone.

It's cheap, readily available, and I enjoy the mellow buzz more than I do on something like Oxy.

Smurfy lee
10-05-2007, 07:43
Heroin hands down

Part of me tells myself i really shouldnt touch it.

And i do anyways, I havnt had much latly so i think ive been good. But alls it takes is for me to come across a nice amount and its on.

OpiateAnnie
30-12-2008, 23:37
This thread is obviously streered towards opiate lovers only, just to go ahead and get that out of the way.

Just a fun thread and also something I am interested in hearing peoples feedback on. I will start. What is your favorite opiate and also why is it your fav? Also, feel free to list any downsides to your choice for reference to others who have not tried that view this.

Out of all the prescription opiates I have tried in time, I love the Roxy 15s or 30s the best. Usually I can get them for less than a dollar a mg but not always. So for me, I think that it is the best one as far as the high goes that you can pay a reasonable price for most the time. I like OCs a lot too but by far Roxy is my favorite lady. I like the high for many different reasons but mostly for the fact that the buzz seems to last longer and I nod off quicker on them. They are small so you don't have to fool with shaving or crushing up as much powder where as with other larger pills, you do. The drainage tastes better I believe also.

I have to say that the only downside to these are that since they are so small, it's easy to get carried away and say well this little pill is not going to do anything for me so I will just do more... and more and more. This can cause you to get sick quick so you really have to watch yourself and wait for the first pill to kick in, and then take it from there on how much more to do at a time.

I used to be into Lortabs and Percs, like the lower mg ones but since my tolerance has went up over time, they just don't do as much for me anymore. They are good for staying away from getting sick though if it is all you can find at that time.

OpiateAnnie
31-12-2008, 00:03
I also wanted to add that... it does not have to be prescription opiates if you have a different fav such as... opium.

egizzel417
31-12-2008, 00:05
iv morphine ampules

Cosmic Charlie
31-12-2008, 00:07
IV heroin followed by IV Hydromorphone

OpiateAnnie
31-12-2008, 00:10
It is difficult for me to contribute to IV users comments since I have never tried the needle. How does that differentiate from sniffing?

DubCity23
31-12-2008, 00:17
iv heroin ... iv dilaudid

Cosmic Charlie
31-12-2008, 00:20
It is difficult for me to contribute to IV users comments since I have never tried the needle. How does that differentiate from sniffing?

Its much better , you get an amazing rush throughout your body thats unforgetable. It comes with alot though , horrible withdrawls , People treat you like a 2nd class citizen . You'll lose girlfriends and family , watch you friends die . Stuff like that.

OpiateAnnie
31-12-2008, 00:24
Its much better , you get an amazing rush throughout your body thats unforgetable. It comes with alot though , horrible withdrawls , People treat you like a 2nd class citizen . You'll lose girlfriends and family , watch you friends die . Stuff like that.

Yea that is sad. That is why I know I never will try it because my addiction is bad enough as it is... why make it worse?

Cosmic Charlie
31-12-2008, 00:26
^

Thats a good idea . Sometimes i wish i never got into it either but you cant change the past . Even though Im very happy with the person I am today.

morphonorconic
31-12-2008, 00:37
Morphine is my favorite opiate. The first and still the best. Then I would have to say Hydrocodone and Oxycodone (I like them equally) are my favorite opioids.

rath
31-12-2008, 00:42
Alphamethylfentanyl.

Ungoliath
31-12-2008, 00:47
IV dilaudid big reds (30s)

kzorro
31-12-2008, 01:17
It would be oxy but for some reason I haven't consistantly gotten high from. I can still get to where I wanna be with just a 20 but every now and then I will rail a pill and just feel nothing... Maybe the fake OC's? Heroin provides an awesome high when it's good, but I've gotten a lot of shitty gear that has just flat out not gotten me high, so it's on the same level as oxy. So I guess I'd have to say hydrocodone, because I love the high and it's never failed to get me to where I wanna be.

Shlumpeet
31-12-2008, 01:19
Heroin, so far...

davearch07
31-12-2008, 01:20
opana oxymorphone

crowenate
31-12-2008, 02:53
iv heroin