PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Opiate/Opioid?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

woamotive
09-01-2015, 04:40
Oh God, Heroin... By a long shot (shot... Mmmm). Ive been clean now 5mo, but would kill for a dub.

Shooting oxy is meh for daily maintanence banging. Did it for a long long time. Dillies here and there, but they NEVER gave me a rush. Neither did oxy, it only gave me energy and 'cloudiness'. WAHahaha!

The Doc.
09-01-2015, 05:00
Hydrocodone but pure China white heroin is quite nice when smoked or IVed.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION
09-01-2015, 05:04
Hydromorphone by far, moreso than heroin... the rush is just orgasmic. The only downside is the short duration.

Solution : Eat a large dose of morphine, as most pills are not possible to shoot safely, except for Statex, which is like MS IR but go up to 50mg. Only in Canada though. I also have a friend in america who really liked to eat some of your ridiculous Exalgos 16mg (which was the max dose then, I think they were upped to 32mg now, but they're for 24 hours...our HM Contins last 12 if eaten), his insurances would pay for it, and would IV some 8mg triangles. Anything that works orally in large or small doses will work. In my honeymoon phase I would eat oxycontins 10's (chewed) up to 30mg max to have a background high. But I'm not one who's in love like oxycodone like so many, I'm kinda allergic to it, I'll get random tachycardia and itching so bad that will wake me up at night from it, sometimes not, very weird. It's kinda nice to be able to speak again of my opiate days now that bupe makes me not jones for these words. Sorry if triggers!

《Plasticity》
09-01-2015, 05:41
I hardly ever IV, only done so a small handful of times but since I IM ketamine almost every time I get my hands on it I own a micron filter. I either plug or in the case of hydromorph I rail. Morphine feels alot different than dilaudid ime so I'm not sure how that will solve my problem, unless you mean eat some morphine with my hydromorphone to extend the duration? Morphine is less euphoric with more histamine release, which is why I prefer the former.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION
09-01-2015, 06:23
I hardly ever IV, only done so a small handful of times but since I IM ketamine almost every time I get my hands on it I own a micron filter. I either plug or in the case of hydromorph I rail. Morphine feels alot different than dilaudid ime so I'm not sure how that will solve my problem, unless you mean eat some morphine with my hydromorphone to extend the duration? Morphine is less euphoric with more histamine release, which is why I prefer the former.

Well yeah, if you want to experience the hydromorph rush, you need to IV it. I was proposing morphine as a kind of background high so it's not so disappointing 10 minutes later when all feelings are gone from the shot. Not that I encourage you to shoot. Reading too much about hydromorphone is what made me do it...because heroin is non existant here. I enjoyed snorting hydromorphone, it has that very sleepy, lethargic but blissful kind of feel where you just want to lie down, I guess that's why, with morphine, is what is mostly injected in people at the hospital.

To make morphine more fun in large oral doses, I recommend hydroxyzine, nothing very dangerous, just a very effective antihistamine that actually is used to lower doses docs script to people sometimes, same with promethazine pills, but hydroxyzine doesn't have that anticholinergic activity I kind of dislike (thank god I'm canadian and used to get pure codeine and hydrocodone syrup with nothing else mixed in). The only crappy antitussive that's mixed with something I wouldn't say is safe is Cophylac, normethadone with 4-hydroxy-ephedrine, a normal dose was 15 drops, that did nothing, had about 40 drops and my heart started beating real fast so I never got to feel it. It's rarely used these days, but the girl I got the rest of the drops from had one hell of a car accident slicing some of her left lung...a year later and that road was a 4 lane seperated highway where the same accident couldn't have happened. Anyway, I'm ramblin', I'm enduring the beginning of a no benzo phase of 4 days...unless I get something in the mail tomorrow or monday (no mail on saturdays here, hell, soon we'll have no home mail at all, goddamn Harper).

《Plasticity》
09-01-2015, 08:09
I get a rush from rectal and insufflation, my definition of "rush" is different than heavy IV users of course. A big line of dilaudid comes on instantly and packs a bunch as long as I water my nose. I have IV'ed hydromorph and there's nothing like it, I get a better rush than IV heroin but I'd rather not pick up the needle... It gets hard to put down which is why I never have more than 1 or 2 needles around, as you couldn't pay me to re-use one. I've also been given IV morphine at the hospital many times and I agree that had I been an IV user it would make a good substitute, it's miles ahead of oral.

I have a ton of hydroxyzine which I take for occasional anxiety which does go great with opioids, but too much and it dulls the high and makes me tired... not as much as DPH or prometh but it's noticeable. It's poor for histamine release though ime, which I enjoy to an extent but with high dose morphine and codeine it becomes too much.

I B Profane
09-01-2015, 08:34
I haven't used opiates in a while, but I think I prefer oxymorphone to heroin.

Leegrow
09-01-2015, 17:11
Ugh, this thread really blew my buzz, as I was just coming here to tell yall that Im tryna hop on my Kratom game.

But I guess I have to post and fantazize that its in my body Opana <3<3<3 is the best opiate/opioid I've experienced .

THE_REAL_OBLIVION
14-01-2015, 12:28
Oh God, Heroin... By a long shot (shot... Mmmm). Ive been clean now 5mo, but would kill for a dub.

Shooting oxy is meh for daily maintanence banging. Did it for a long long time. Dillies here and there, but they NEVER gave me a rush. Neither did oxy, it only gave me energy and 'cloudiness'. WAHahaha!

Yup better to eat oxy than to shoot it for maintenance. Best B/A, great duration if you not all IR, as in here in Canada, let's say you got 4 60mg generic oxycontins and a couple 20mg OxyIR. Well back when I was a dilaudid / HM Contin IV user, when I could only get oxycodone, I'd crush 2 of the generics (they're like the old stuff), I know a guy who's insisted real hard to have his script NOT be OxyNeos, he got his doctor to accept when he compared the prices...OxyNothings costing about 40% more.. anyway, I'd crush 2 generic 60mg and have a 20mg IR with em and 1 APO-Oxycodone CR (the generic) as is, as to get a background unaltered XR action, and another 6-8 hours later. I'd get okay through the day and in the morning when I woke up I wasn't in a rush to find dillies or hm contins as much.

024liakam
20-05-2016, 01:47
1. Heroin or fentanyl (hard decision for me)
2. Oxycodone
3. Codeine (cough syrup, not pill)
4. Hydrocodone

Burnt Offerings
20-05-2016, 05:45
1) Hydrocodone
2) Morphine
3) Kratom
4) Codeine

Not a very experienced opioid drug user obviously. Could pretty much count how many times I've taken them on two hands.

LOL the salad days of youth...oh how things have changed!

Nowadays:

1) Oxycodone (although I very rarely get to take it, as its availability is limited and it's overpriced/a rip-off)
2) Black tar heroin (IV)
3) Morphine (IV)
4) Buprenorphine
5) Hydrocodone
6) Kratom
7) Codeine

I kind of have love for all opiates/opioids though...they're all good in their own unique, special ways :)

Sleepwalker18
20-05-2016, 08:36
I'd probably have to go with IV Hydromorphone. Oxymorphone is very close though.

rbbohio
20-05-2016, 10:54
I've done Morphine, my first opiate/opioid 3 times, Vicodin maybe 5 seperate occasions, Percocet once, and idk if tramedol counts as one or not, but if it does, maybe 7 or 8 times. These are total times in my life. I was told to be extremely caution with these drugs/meds, and respect them. No problems with them thus far. That goes to alcohol. Morphine hands down favorite. I was sober, never knew such drugs existed, back in 2006, and never dreamed they could cause such a good feeling. I remember it most, and in great detail as it was indeed my first, and the surprise when I woke the morning after. Took two at night, as I would with tylenol, went right to sleep.. And rolled the magical wave throughout most of the next day!! I hear Percocet is stronger than Vicodin, but the one time, I was well past drunk, and split it with a friend, who crushed it and we snorted it. I remember it was nice, but it was very late, and went to bed shortly after. So I guess that is second, then Vicodin.. Never had any others.

sean107
20-05-2016, 15:31
1.) Oxymorphone
2.) Heroin
3.) Hydromorphone
4.) Codeine
5.) OxyContin

ArtVandalay
23-05-2016, 18:28
1. Poppy pod tea
2. oxycodone
3. bupe
4. tramadol
5. hydrocodone
6. methadone
7. heroin

19blm79
24-05-2016, 08:18
Opana IR 10 mg. (oxymorphone)

Love the way it smells through a straw and at my lowest I was prescribed 240 every month.

heroinexox
24-05-2016, 22:00
Heroin. It gives me the perfect combo of the rush I want and the period of high I need (depending on the quality of course)

I don't understand why people like Dilaudid. The rush is weird, it just gives me this feeling in my chest almost like I'm having a heart attack, then when that's gone, nothing. No high at all. Sucks those are the pills I have access to and only use them when I can't find H and just need to be well..

roxidreams
26-05-2016, 22:03
I know it says only choose one but it would either be heroin or fentanyl analogues if they count.
I just really like the kind of dirty really heavy + overwhelming feeling body high. Idk lol. I like the clean energetic oxy high too. Idk if "clean" and "dirty" are great ways to describe them but yeah. It's all lovely

StoneHappyMonday
26-05-2016, 22:06
The Marriage of Figaro.

Edit - shit, sorry misread the question.

PetalToTheMetal
27-05-2016, 05:56
LOL the salad days of youth...oh how things have changed!

Nowadays:

1) Oxycodone (although I very rarely get to take it, as its availability is limited and it's overpriced/a rip-off)
2) Black tar heroin (IV)
3) Morphine (IV)
4) Buprenorphine
5) Hydrocodone
6) Kratom
7) Codeine

I kind of have love for all opiates/opioids though...they're all good in their own unique, special ways :)

May I ask what about Oxycodone makes it trump heroin? I've never tried Oxy, way too expensive and rare

1. Heroin
2. Hydrocodone
3. Kratom
4. Fentanyl

I'd kill to try opium

Burnt Offerings
27-05-2016, 06:05
I just enjoy oxycodone a lot. :) It's more "stimulating", but in a weird kind of way...you still feel "opiated", which I link more to relaxed sedation, but it's mixed with a more...uplifting and "functional" high, I suppose? Heroin, while obviously very enjoyable, is a drug I find very sedating, when I've been high on heroin in the past I've mostly just laid around and drooled on myself lolz. I also have noticed that I enjoy being in social situations more while on oxycodone...when I use heroin I prefer to be solitary, alone with my own thoughts, and the presence of other people can irritate me a little.

All that is definitely all very much IME/IMO, though. I have noticed that pretty much everyone who loves heroin also appreciates oxy, though, and vice versa, with many who prefer oxy having a refined taste in dope.

also, I've been meaning to ask: is your avatar a picture of GG Allin on Springer? Because that's awesome lol

PetalToTheMetal
27-05-2016, 11:19
I just enjoy oxycodone a lot. :) It's more "stimulating", but in a weird kind of way...you still feel "opiated", which I link more to relaxed sedation, but it's mixed with a more...uplifting and "functional" high, I suppose? Heroin, while obviously very enjoyable, is a drug I find very sedating, when I've been high on heroin in the past I've mostly just laid around and drooled on myself lolz. I also have noticed that I enjoy being in social situations more while on oxycodone...when I use heroin I prefer to be solitary, alone with my own thoughts, and the presence of other people can irritate me a little.

All that is definitely all very much IME/IMO, though. I have noticed that pretty much everyone who loves heroin also appreciates oxy, though, and vice versa, with many who prefer oxy having a refined taste in dope.

also, I've been meaning to ask: is your avatar a picture of GG Allin on Springer? Because that's awesome lol

Thanks for all the info dude, I'll definitely have to score 1 or 2 next time they're around. :D Is smoking them a decent ROA? I know exactly what you mean about the weird energy. I actually kinda like being up and about while on heroin, even through I get covered in sweat just taking the trash cans to the street. I can be a little more social, depending on who I'm around. I usually try to be by myself just in case I start to come down and turn into a dick

And yes sir ! The scumfuc himself. If you like GG check this out, I recently bought one for a lady friend for her birthday: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161841189/virgen-de-gg-allin-candle

michelle1030
11-06-2016, 03:57
Best opiate high ever - a BIG dose of Fentanyl IV'd (in the ER with kidney stones.) It had to have been measured wrong - I've never even had H hit that good. Wild.

LordOfTabs
05-11-2016, 03:05
dont understand. bupronorphine seems so similar to oxycodone, but i havent tried diamorphine. sooo..

EastCoast
10-02-2017, 16:31
Sooo, I have noticed that there hasent been an opinion thread of this sort for a while now , especially with new RCs that have surfaced..

That being said what is the Most EUPHORIC // straight out pleasurable high when it comes to opiates ..?

And can everyone JUST LIST there's in order for once lol without completely debating , everyone experience is different , but I would like to see lists of people that have tried most but any one is open....

For me it's Heroin , "hands down", "no questions asked", and I've done them all (well almost, Espc not all Opiod Rcs) and I don't see how people can differ, meaning hopefully you have done GOOD/real H, especially here on the east coast USA lol...but everyone has there opinions. And u can't knock someone's own experience..

1. Heroin (I feel bad for u tar people )

2.Opana (if you haven't tried, well....)

3. High dose Oxycodone (tolerance or not, dose properly)

4.Dilaudid- (though if we're talking strictly that heaven sent IV RUSH it might just be the best at 1. with fentanyl 2. and good smack or Oxymorphone right behind) -* and also I feel as if dilaudid would be my number 3 without a tolerance , so the legs would exsist more... :/

5.Fentanyl- (really does not have a soul, yes it's powerful!, but there is something missing with fentanyl but there is euphoria, and even if it did have a bit more of euphoria the quick onset of WD just wouldn't be high enough IMO)

6. Morphine(I dunno tho, had good times and times were I didn't feel a thing, weird) and or Hydros tied (hydros actually can be surprisingly euphoric with a tolerance if you dose correct IMO, espc. With Cwe)

7. Suboxone (with no tolerance only , I actually find suboxone could be as high as number 4 or 5 on this list, even as a partial agonist in that case)

8. Methadone (yes with no tolerance again many would argue it should definitely surpass Suboxone/buprenorphine but I would disagree IME)

9. Codeine + Some of the few "decent rush, no legs" Rcs I have experienced ... eh idk

10. Tramadol - Kratom etc... just the bottom listers, IMO

And for shits and gigs my top 5 euphoric drugs

1. Opiates (not being biased, there not even my fav drugs, but I can argue this for days with a good backing, but everyone's different)
**Speedball(s) Number 1, but I ain't talking combos

2.LSD (mostly that come up though, might even surpass Opiates)
3.MDMA (def the most in ur face euphoria, I could see it being 1. In most opinions but there's my reasons I would choose the other two)-especially in Roll/pressed form lol
4.MDA
5.Mescaline (overall I think the most euphoric psychedelic , but Ls first hour flys by it)

Hon. Mention - Alcohol (gets no love lol) , obviously Coke would be up there, DMT, psliocybin, PCP (don't sleep on the dust, it comes with a punch) ---

I have only tried Methamphetmines/Crystal once, I don't have enough experience to put in my top 5!

kleinerkiffer
10-02-2017, 16:50
Od - > DC

Pill2Chill
10-02-2017, 21:05
Merging into existing thread.

There is also an existing thread where the topic is 'your 5 favorite drugs', for the latter part of your post. Cba to split your post and merge that part into said thread though. You'll have to find the thread and post there yourself if you want to. :)

Burnt Offerings
11-02-2017, 22:47
2) Black tar heroin (IV)
3) Morphine (IV)
4) Buprenorphine
5) Hydrocodone
6) Kratom
7) Codeine

Revised:

1) Oxycodone
2) Heroin (quality black tar & ECP)
3) Morphine (IV)
4) Methadone
5) Buprenorphine
6) Hydrocodone
7) Kratom
8 Codeine

Always wanted to try the "morphones"...

HezzaD
12-02-2017, 12:22
Tossup between oxycodone and morphine plugged - oxy more in your face high but want to redose after 2-3hours, morphine dont feel need to redose for 4hours and sometimes the high lasts 7hours. I prefer morphine though as withdrawals aren't as intense and dont start as quick, Heroin would be 2nd but the having to inject it is a fuck about so thats 3rd. 4th Methadone with weed cyclizine potentiates it alot, i add a small amount of benzo because too much fall asleep and miss out on the high.
Dihydrocodeine plugged comes 5th, 6.Codeine 7.Tramadol Buprenorphine comes last it makes me horribly anxious , its alright plugged got mild euphoria then a nod which was basically just closing my eyes no euphoria.

Honums
13-02-2017, 00:05
Opana-IV.........now 6.5 hrs away from plug is a nightmare. ha

Never had any quality H!

Methacodone
14-02-2017, 03:02
1. Oxycodone
2. Heroin
3. Hydrocodone
4. Methadone
5. Oxymorphone

CousinCocaine
15-02-2017, 07:43
I really like Demerol (IV). It's got that kinda traditional type opiate high with an added mellowed out and sometimes very trippy stoned feeling. Haven't tried an opiate/opioid I didn't like but fentanyl would be a pretty close second. Oxy will also always have a special place in my heart too.

LucidSDreamr
15-02-2017, 15:40
Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

the IV rush is like no other opioid, pure bliss, feels like getting a full body massage from god.

someonesomewhere
18-02-2017, 11:16
Mmmmmmmm oxyyyyy 5 20mg oxynorm capsules, pour all the powder out n snort ❤ so soft

Tsx04
18-02-2017, 15:55
I've tried every pharma including dilly and fent etc but oddly my favorite (orally or nasal anyway) is Percocet.

Only IV pharms I've had was dilly which was awesome but I have nothing to compare it to. Orally it just made me itchy, though even in high doses I've never even able to get high from pills.

Never had any interest in dabbling in street drugs (namely heroin). Just dont want to go down that rabbit hole as I've had enough addiction problems with taking melds strictly as prescribed for pain management. Quite a shitty thing to deal with without ever getting to enjoy getting high!

ShardHUNTER420
19-02-2017, 16:48
Wow this post is old but I usually prefer pills because you know what you got h is usually tar mostly around here and is cut to shit

bentraiate
21-02-2017, 17:44
**O-Desmethyltramadol added to the list -Thizzer 1/7/10**

1. What is your favorite opiate/opioid ( only choose ONE)

2. Why?

1. Heroin.

2. It hits you quickly, is easy to obtain, doesn't fuck with your liver as much because you don't have to swallow it, it's sedative and makes you drowsy (which I like), it's got the best "mental" high of all the opiates/opioids IMO. Like, I don't necessarily get the body high from heroin that I get from oxycodone or even hydrocodone, but it's the mental high I enjoy. That mindset that everything it alright, there's nothing to worry about, everything's cool - and there's almost this sense of "overcoming" from it. Can't explain it as well as I'd like to because I'm nodding on it right now, but it feels like you've overcome some task and have succeeded, and now you're enjoying the satisfaction of knowing you've succeeded in accomplishing something.

Basically, it's like the entire time I am high on heroin, my mindset is thus : "It's all good, baby. Yeah. Groovy baby, mm-hmm, that's right. Groovy."

Mine is buprenorphine with diazepam and promethazine.All IV mixed in a 10 ml syringe.but I don't recommend any drugs

LucidSDreamr
21-02-2017, 19:54
Wow this post is old but I usually prefer pills because you know what you got h is usually tar mostly around here and is cut to shit

not anymore, tons of fake fentanyl filled pills out there.

Oxynormal
21-02-2017, 20:54
Dilaudid flash also ir oxycodone

26astr00
27-07-2017, 15:38
Pretty sure Etoxeridine is not mentioned yet =D

Coodz123
28-07-2017, 16:02
1. Dihydrocodeine

2. Feels much warmer than codeine and lasts MUCH longer. Makes me more happy/chatty and is easy enough to get. Here in the U.K it's much more difficult to get hold of anything stronger

zack taylor
28-07-2017, 18:11
I like the "Buzz" from vics (NOT THE NOD) vics to me are speed.........but alas now I have to take 15 of them to feel it, I don't know what to do but quite for 6 months to a year.........any ideas?

zack taylor
28-07-2017, 18:14
How much is oxy now that they have cracked down on it?

zack taylor
28-07-2017, 18:16
"easy to obtain" I can't find shit

subotai
28-07-2017, 18:30
1. heroin
2. hydromorphone
3. oxycodone (anything but OPs)
4. oxymorphone (old formula)
5. hydrocodone
6. morphine IRs

no comment on the others because I either havent done them (Methadone), don't find them useful for recreation (Fentanyl) or just dont find them useful period (Tramadol, Kratom).

Suboxone is nice but not in a "fuck you up" kind of way. its just nice to have for a rainy day

Ignio
28-07-2017, 19:08
Actually I voted for Methadone. I love Methadone as the effects last that entire day and provide you with very stable plasma levels in the blood, whereas opioids with shorter half life will make you euphoric then you have a comdown and takes repeating the process. I do not think that this is health over time for your psychologically state.

So:
1) Methadone
2) Ketobemidone
3) Oxycodone
4) Hydromorphon.
5) Morphine (only IV, if the ROA is oral you can place morphine at the 654 place instead.

I haven't tried smoking or shooting Heroin, if I had Heroin would probably be on the list but not as number 1. Oxymorphone (Opana) is not available in most of the world outside the US so I have not tried that either. I am sure that will push oxycodone down to a 4 while Oxymorphone take the third place, and also removing IV morphine from the list.

treezy z
28-07-2017, 22:32
How much is oxy now that they have cracked down on it?

Price discussion is frowned upon here but for me I can stay high on dope all day for low 2 digits or high on oxy all day for a 3 digit number. Prices are obscene.

third_eye_lasik
28-07-2017, 22:36
My favorite in terms of euphoria would be oxycodone...pure bliss. The most functional for me is hydrocodone...I can maintain a 20mg a day habit on it no more no less for 5 years no issue. Oxy the dose rose too quickly and I could not keep from getting swept up into a full blown addiction. I also love morphine in liquid form but overall it is hard to come by and oral of the pills sucks big time.

zachamphetamine
09-02-2018, 06:10
Ohhhhh. I've done IV heroin. It was pretty pure as confimed by dancesafe.com test kits. Dilaudid 8mg is better IV than any other opiod, hands down.

Dopedudeman
25-05-2018, 19:38
Oxycodone , its exactly like a orgasm. Helps me think and organize my thoughts, takes all my psyco problems away 100% fix but the doctors won't prescribe. I've done pretty much all other opiates and nothing comes close to Oxycodone.