• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
Heroin, obviously. The others can provide a lot of the same effects but nothing matches the rush of warmth, comfort and euphoria you get from IVing some good H.

Now that I've tried Heroin, on a per dollar basis it has quickly become my favorite. I don't IV (yet?), but if money weren't an object I would lace up my own pointers with 10mg of hydro or oxymorphone next time that comes around, because that combination is heavenly insuffalated and I can't even imagine how orgasmic it must be IV'd. Killer rush with legs that go on for miles...

Hehe, I can tell by this point you're gonna try the IV route and love it someday. :p

1. Hydromorphone

2. Can't get enough of the downright disorienting warm euphoric rush from ~8mg IV.

1 -i voted for Oxycodone IV but I never try Heroin(does't exist here)

2 - High dose of Methadone oral - like 400MG

3 - Morphine IV

Without question, the answer is good old diacetyl. As far as reasons go, if you have to ask then you'll never know (which is probably for the better).

I've only tried opium & kratom so I don't have much to choose from. :\

But, opium.

Would love to try opana or h.

diacetylmorphine

However, I've never tried any other opiate/opioid (not even hydromorphone, I moved to the states a couple of years ago, the country I lived in before doesn't prescribe benzos/amp, let alone dope). From what I've read few other opiates/opioids can compare. The only thing that seem to be give diacetly a run for its money is fetanyl (don't have access to it) and IV hypdromorphone. But I am not planning on doing IV and fetanyl sounds kind of dangerous.

Now I'd have to say heroin. It's the only opiate that has any effect on me anymore and I enjoy the act of smoking it.

Having sampled all but a few of the drugs on that list, I have to say you really can't beat a nice bowl of opium. Heroin is a very close second but just the act of smoking real opium is such an enjoyable ritual that snorting a line of powder of popping a few pills can't compare.

Bump, felt like replying :)

Out of those I tried, not including the handful of IV's because it'd be a blowout.

1. Oral/Intranasal Oxycodone
(I prefer to eat 80% of it, and snort the other 20%, I am more of a stimulant person, morphine type opioids are very euphoric to me, but can be dysphoric and cause horrible/painful nausea, vomiting, etc. And are highly sedating, I like the oxy mental stimulation and the high BA's)

2. Intranasal Pethidine
(I LOVE the rush, again, stimulation for first 5 minutes or so, then the rest lasts about 15 minutes, the stimulation to me feels identical to methylphenidate)

3. Intranasal Hydromorphone
4. Oral Morphine
5. Oral Codeine

others - tramadol, methadone, darvocet.

I'm yet to find something I love more than oxycontin (for me? insufflated)

failing having used heroin, yet, IV morphine is my favourite opiate. ive used most of the garden variety - codeine, tramadol, oxy, morphine, bupe, fent.

its a given that heroin would top that after using

i voted for fentanyl, because eating a patch is the only thing that will have me high all day/nite. well, methadone too, but i like the fentanyl high a lot more.

heroin is the best rush, tho, ive never IVed dilaudid. however heroin is obtainable 24/7 around here, very easy to obtain. very cheap too.

for my pain management issues though, i'll be taking oxycodone preparations for the rest of my life..... im eventually gonna talk the doctor into a oxymorphone/oxycodone cocktail tho :) once we're a little more buddy/buddy.