PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Opiate/Opioid?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

ILikeSub
05-09-2010, 11:42
whats up with people liking the morhpine rush i thinks the worst of all ... but if you like the feeling of getting stabbed by needles all over i guess go for it

No,I hate the needle feeling part but I always loved everything after that.It feels alot heavier than a shot of oxy to me and oxy goes fast like heroin it seems.Morphine,when I shoot it lasts me a good 12 hours of nods.

Diacetyl_Morphine
06-09-2010, 02:40
IV Heroin, followed by IV Dilaudid. I love the rush, the nod, and the functionality I have on it. Not to mention it really helps with pain for me. I mean, methadone works well too, but I enjoy the nod and euphoria of H much more.

tremours
10-09-2010, 01:42
iv chiva

kittytruslow
10-09-2010, 01:45
OPANA OPANA OPANA all the way. or some dog er ocho cinci

Cyclonic
28-02-2011, 02:47
Dilaudid!! <3 After years of using vic and oxy, I found myself in the hospital and the lovely wonderful doctor gave me IV Dilaudid 2 mgs, the nurse slammed it (bless her heart) and I fell in love.
Reasons: 1: Energetic, but not like oxy where I can't relax and I just get irritated and brawly. 2: I can nod, not possible with oxy, or vicodin unless I take >100 3:It makes cleaning the litterbox and rubbing mom's feet the best thing on earth. Anything is a fun feel good time on dilly. Almost.

CaPoNe.
28-02-2011, 06:59
Oxymorphone forsure best high, rush, and overall just everything i want in a opiate

BrokedownPalace
28-02-2011, 18:01
I feel that certain opiates all have their own place.

If I am at home just relaxing, definitely IV heroin, and lots of it.

For everyday functionality, methadone. I am on MMT and still get a nice glow from it, and if I double get get a nice all day high. Strange I guess, but it is what it is. If it wasn't so hard to fucking kick it would be perfect. Combined with some valium+weed and I'm in heaven.

For pain relief, IV dilaudid is about all that truly works with my tolerance. I had a tumor on my spine and nothing would help me. Not fent, not methadone, heroin barely, but IV dilaudid (like 20+mg shots) made the pain melt away.

I'm a strange person i guess but I like what I like.

ilikewater
28-02-2011, 21:11
1. What: Fentanyl patches, when you could smoke them.

2. Why: First reason being that you would get an intense high, like nothing I've ever gotten from H or any other prescription opioid. Secondly, because it's not cut with any crap and there is no question of what is in it or how much to do (as compared with H)

verso
01-03-2011, 02:25
This is a tough one! Oxycodone holds a special place in my heart because it's the first opiate I experimented with. It's also a bit more stimulating than the others, and so I can still manage to get all of my work done during the day.

But, truthfully, I like the really heavy, more sedated and dream-like high better, and so that would have to be oxymorphone.

Heroin is great because it's cheap and provides a similar high to both oxycodone and oxymorphone (probably more like oxymorphone than oxycodone).

I voted for oxymorphone, and that's the opiate I would choose if price weren't an issue. But realistically, heroin's similar enough to oxymorphone and so much cheaper that I choose heroin over oxymorphone most of the time.

szuko000
02-03-2011, 06:08
I chose oxymorphone. I only did it once and I did overdose terribly. But the first hour before i overdosed reminded me of why i loved opiates when i first tried them, the nod. Oh how i missed that these days oxy cant get me to nod like it did when i was but a boy.

I wish to find you again opana, why did you come without warning and disappear in the same fashion!

To the poster above, that was my issue with oxymorphone even the one time i did it it was ridiculously expensive, and from the same state lol. Damn prices up here. Its a double edged sword couldnt afford an addiction without a great job.

aberrant
02-03-2011, 07:02
heroin. lasts so long and well balanced.

oxycodone oxymorphone and hydromorphone are tied after that for me, all have advantages. and can't easily be cut like h can. i've done tea, which is nice if you want to dedicate a whole day to not getting anything done.

f'n a-hole
03-03-2011, 04:16
Oxycodone - more specifically, original formula OC 80s.

IMO those and heroin are the only real choices. I only did H a few times - and I only tooted it, I'm deathly afraid of needles - but it was so much heavier, sleepy, etc. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was fantastic... but OxyContin was preferable for me because it was a much more productive drug. It gave me tons of energy, made my brain seem like it was working faster and better. Anything I could do normally I could do better on Oxy... except shit, piss and fuck.

drzoidbergphd
03-03-2011, 04:42
have tried methadone (PO), oxymorphone (PO and NAS), morphine (PO), oxycodone (PO and NAS), hydrocodone (PO), codeine (PO), and tramadol (PO). i liked how tramadol lasted me all day and made me about as much in love with people as mdma, but i had to take 800mg+/- to achieve that. codeine is shit, and methadone is okay. i had to take 10mg and this was when i first started out taking opiates so i felt like it should've done more to me so i haven't bothered trying it again. hydrocodone is a favorite, oxycodone is a close 3rd, morphine was forever ago so i don't quite remember, and opana is my love. i can only get 60 every 3 months though :( end up using them all in the first 3 weeks or less.

i like opana because i feel like i'm floating, eternally happy. couple lines and i'm in my dream land, my 2nd favorite place in the world. it also takes less than everything else to get me high. my only complaint is the bioavailability. but i always take some tums and always have fresh squeezed white grapefruit juice on hand in the fridge so that puts my mind at ease about it. and after the comedown i'm angry and i can play sports well.

kokaino
28-03-2011, 20:44
Morphine/Heroin - it's the original, the first, the gold standard, nothing is better. I list heroin and morphine together like that because they are essentially the same drug when they enter the body. Heroin is a morphine prodrug.

TheBacon
28-03-2011, 22:20
Morphine/Heroin - it's the original, the first, the gold standard, nothing is better. I list heroin and morphine together like that because they are essentially the same drug when they enter the body. Heroin is a morphine prodrug.

In that case, I guess you better add codeine too, as that's turned into morphine via p4502d6.

kokaino
28-03-2011, 22:23
In that case, I guess you better add codeine too, as that's turned into morphine via p4502d6.

But codeine has other active metabolites that are responsible for it's analgesic activity. Even before the study below and many like it out there, scientists always knew that codeine had active metabolites which contribute to it's analgesia. Codeine is NOT a morphine prodrug and NEVER was. Heroin is.

Studies have confirmed it.

Here's one study for you:

Codeine analgesia is due to codeine-6-glucuronide, not morphine. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11092114)

NeighborhoodThreat
28-03-2011, 23:17
Comparing morphine/heroin with codeine is a bit misleading, it would be like saying hydrocodone is actually hydromorphone and that oxycodone is actually oxymorphone.

Partially true, yes, but misleading.

kokaino
28-03-2011, 23:33
Here's the morphine molecule:

http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/mim/drugs/gifs/morphine.gif

Here's the heroin molecule:

http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/mim/drugs/gifs/heroin.gif

Exactly the same, except for the red part you see on the heroin molecule. Those are the 2 acetyl groups, which make the morphine molecule more lipid soluble and thus quicker acting. When you inject heroin into your vein, the 2 acetyl groups break off immediately turning into morphine and crossing the BBB as morphine. They act as a 'propeller' that propels morphine across the BBB faster then morphine would on its own.

highhooked
28-03-2011, 23:36
I have recently tried oxymorphone and lovee the sedation it produces and a can get a crazy nod going. Pluss i also find it lasts alot longer than oxycodone.

Although i get more euphoria from oxycodone.

Sooo either one of those. I would love to try mixing them.

NeighborhoodThreat
28-03-2011, 23:42
Hydromorphone = sedating, euphoric, sexual
Buprenorphine = needs no explaination

Hydrocodone = brings me back to the ol' days :)

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
28-03-2011, 23:55
I think that I prefer heroin and oxymorphone. I really like oxycodone but I enjoy the very powerful sedation of oxymorphone and heroin more so. Both produce a very blissful nod. Feel extremely euphoric. Of the two I think I prefer heroin because I feel a little more relaxed and laid back. I'm comparing both via the IV route. I like Morphine (only IV) but it just lacks something that heroin has got.

Pantera
28-03-2011, 23:57
Heroin if i ever tried it. i can just tell how great it'd be

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
29-03-2011, 00:05
Heroin if i ever tried it. i can just tell how great it'd be

DON'T DO IT. Stick with the hydrocodone. And keep your usage down. Okay son? Do what your told.

verso
29-03-2011, 01:32
Oxymorphone's my favorite and heroin is a close, close second. Actually, I've gotten bags before that were pretty fantastic. Hmmm... nah, I am going to have to say oxymorphone. It's always a good time, always...

kokaino
29-03-2011, 01:43
I think that I prefer heroin and oxymorphone. I really like oxycodone but I enjoy the very powerful sedation of oxymorphone and heroin more so. Both produce a very blissful nod. Feel extremely euphoric. Of the two I think I prefer heroin because I feel a little more relaxed and laid back. I'm comparing both via the IV route. I like Morphine (only IV) but it just lacks something that heroin has got.

I think the thing that morphine lacks and heroin has is simply placebo because biochemistry doesn't lie. It is a morphine prodrug. No morphine, no heroin. Call it what you want - diacetylmorphine, morphine acetate, diamorphine - whatever you want to call it, in the end it's all the same it's a quicker acting form of morphine. It's morphine that crosses the BBB, it's morphine that binds to the opioid receptors, and it's morphine that provides the subjective 'high' that we all get when we shoot up "heroin". Heroin exists only in the external form, it breaks down to morphine in the body. 6-MAM is a very, very minor metabolite that quickly breaks down to morphine itself.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
29-03-2011, 07:47
I think the thing that morphine lacks and heroin has is simply placebo because biochemistry doesn't lie. It is a morphine prodrug. No morphine, no heroin. Call it what you want - diacetylmorphine, morphine acetate, diamorphine - whatever you want to call it, in the end it's all the same it's a quicker acting form of morphine. It's morphine that crosses the BBB, it's morphine that binds to the opioid receptors, and it's morphine that provides the subjective 'high' that we all get when we shoot up "heroin". Heroin exists only in the external form, it breaks down to morphine in the body. 6-MAM is a very, very minor metabolite that quickly breaks down to morphine itself.

No, there is a difference, it isn't placebo. Just because its a prodrug does not make it the same drug. Sort of how like how Vyvanse is a prodrug of d-amphetamine, it may be d-amphetamine but it feels different. Not by much but it does. I've done my fair share of both and always noticed a difference. I much prefer heroin. But I do like Morphine.

NeighborhoodThreat
29-03-2011, 08:20
This is a good discussion so I'm not going to close it, but I feel it is better suited for drug culture.

BDD -> DC

leftwing
29-03-2011, 08:33
merged

hydroazuanacaine
29-03-2011, 08:40
hydrocodone. that stuff is the sunshine coming through my window on a lazy sunday morning.

i really like oxymorphone too, but i cannot do anything but read or watch netflix on it--all day long.

oxycodone is my least favorite of the big boys (only tried those three), but you'd never catch me turning it down.

i hear good things about dope.

Justin Sane 53
29-03-2011, 09:08
I'm suprised oxy has more hits than hydro. Is it solely because of the oxycontin form or do you just prefer it even taken orally? And how much do you guys take? 30 mg doesn't seem to do jack shit

ArtVandalay
29-03-2011, 09:15
1. Pod tea
2. Methadone
3. Oxycodone
4. Heroin (have only smoked)
5. Kratom
6. Tramadol
7. Morphine
8. Hydrocodone
9. Codeine

muvolution
29-03-2011, 10:48
i'll do top ten

1. Pantopon
2. Oxymorphone
3. Diamorphine
4. Hydromorphone
5. Hydrocodone
6. Morphine
7. Fentanyl
8. Oxycodone
9. Methadone
10. dihydrocodeine

drug_mentor
29-03-2011, 16:06

I have always understood heroin to cross the blood brain barrier before being metabolised to morphine, and it crosses it quicker than morphine does, this leads to a more intense rush than is associated with morphine, it also seems to cause a significantly less intense histamine reaction where I have often read of the rush of morphine being a "prickle rush". 6-MAM does metabolise to morphine but it is slightly different pharmacologically than morphine and ofcourse is going to lead to atleast a slightly different high before its metabolism. Codeine is metabolised to morphine but I have done countless cold water extractions as well as used morphine on multiple occasions and they do not feel identical at all, although similar.

Heroin is also more potent per milligram than morphine, it is also a great deal more soluble in water and therefore more convenient for injection. You must also consider that street heroin will often contain active adulterants like diphenhydramine for example, or in the case of black tar heroin can contain more 3 and 6 MAM and other assorted acetalysed opiate alkaloids than diacetylmorphine. Illicitly manufactured morphine is not really available, and most people injecting it recreationally do not have access to ampoules, this leads to a more complex procedure involved in prepping a shot and often a noticeable amount of morphine not making it into the shot.

If you are comparing pharmacological morphine to pharmacological diacetylmorphine then there is little difference, but it is undisputable that there is one. When it comes down to end user experience, the overwhelming majority will be using street heroin, and that experience is certainly a great deal different than morphine.

Whilst it is certainly true that most halfway serious opioid enthusiasts that have tried both morphine and heroin will enjoy both, most seem to have a preference with the majority leaning towards heroin, there are obsiously reasons for this. Even if you consider heroin nothing more than a more efficient delivery method for morphine than morphine itself, how is that not enough to mean its significantly superior? IV use is a more efficient delivery method of morphine than oral morphine, and is largely thought to be infinitely superior.

For the record I don't shoot up and whilst I love opiates and have tried a good deal they are by no means the class of drugs I am most experienced with, however I have done a great deal of reading and still considerable experimentation with them and that is just my take on it. Every time I ever used heroin felt different to any time I used morphine, personally.

arthunter888
03-04-2011, 12:39
^^Good points. I think the most important things to remember are:

(1) Even if you consider 6-MAM to be negligible and you considered heroin just a delivery method of morphine, heroin's higher nasal and smoked BAs (most popular routes besides IV) are considerably better than morphine's.

(2) Heroin crossing the BBB quicker than morphine equates to heroin's high being 'cleaner', quicker rush, and with less side-effects, all of which are positive IMO.

TheLostBoys
04-04-2011, 09:09
Levorphanol should be put on the list, its an amazing long lasting narcotic.

Levorphanol is in the same class of drugs (opioids) as oxycodone, hydrocodone, and morphine. However, unlike morphine, which is a naturally-occuring opiate, and oxycodone and hydrocodone, which are semi-synthetic opioids, levorphanol is a fully-synthetic opioid. Morphine is found in the opium poppy, while oxycodone and hydrocodone are produced from thebaine -- an alkaloid found in the opium poppy. Levorphanol is produced without using naturally-occurring opium alkaloids.

Some people respond better to synthetic opioids like levorphanol, and obtain better pain relief with less side effects. However, other people respond better to natural opiates or semi-synthetic opioids. It really is a matter of trial and error when it comes to finding the right medication and dosage for a specific person.

TheLostBoys
04-04-2011, 09:11
hydrocodone. that stuff is the sunshine coming through my window on a lazy sunday morning.

i really like oxymorphone too, but i cannot do anything but read or watch netflix on it--all day long.

oxycodone is my least favorite of the big boys (only tried those three), but you'd never catch me turning it down.

i hear good things about dope.

I never tried Oxymorphone but feel eaxctly how you feel with Oxycodone & Hydrocodone.

TheLostBoys
04-04-2011, 09:15
DON'T DO IT. Stick with the hydrocodone. And keep your usage down. Okay son? Do what your told.

How many 10-325 Norcos can someone usually take per day to get high on a continuous basis, meaning, can I take 5 Norcos every day for a year & pretty much get the same high? The answer is no & that is why people tend to look for something stronger to fulfill that feeling of pleasure once captured by 5 Norcos.

Vader
04-04-2011, 16:10
^Trying to get that same high you experienced when you first did opioids on a daily basis is not a good plan.

I tried, but I can't write that sentence in an unambiguous way. I'll have to use brackets:

Trying to get that same high you experienced (when you first did opioids) on a daily basis is not a good plan.

Issac Sinclair
05-04-2011, 00:09
I'ved tried Vicodin (hydrocodone), Codeine, Kratom, Tramadol, and Suboxone. Suboxone is my favorite since it gets rid of my back pain for pretty much the entire day, all from less than a nibble the size of a fingernail. I can probably make an 8mg pill last for a month.

SkagKush
05-04-2011, 00:54
heroin....

verso
13-04-2011, 14:46
I'm surprised oxymorphone isn't getting more votes. In my circle, oxymorphone is our favorite and it's preferred even over dope. It's less expensive than dope, surprisingly, or at least here it is, and it's so much more sedating and dreamier (in my opinion). I don't know, maybe more bluelighters have tried oxycodone and hydrocodone than oxymorphone.

spacebound
13-04-2011, 17:49
opana has become my new DOC, not just opiates/opioids. the euphoria i get from it is so relaxing and fantastic.

TheLostBoys
13-04-2011, 17:57
I'ved tried Vicodin (hydrocodone), Codeine, Kratom, Tramadol, and Suboxone. Suboxone is my favorite since it gets rid of my back pain for pretty much the entire day, all from less than a nibble the size of a fingernail. I can probably make an 8mg pill last for a month.

Damn.........I gotta try this stuff out since I have back pain. An 8mg pill will last you a whole month? Thats incredible! Do you prefer Subs over Methadone?

Everlasting Reign
19-06-2011, 04:42
I am very curious about the pethidine reversed-ester analogue series. Has anyone ever experienced prodine, PEPAP, MPPP, or related drugs?

laCster
19-06-2011, 05:12
oxymorphone then oxycodone.

oxytocin
19-06-2011, 21:12
I'm surprised oxymorphone isn't getting more votes. In my circle, oxymorphone is our favorite and it's preferred even over dope. It's less expensive than dope, surprisingly, or at least here it is, and it's so much more sedating and dreamier (in my opinion). I don't know, maybe more bluelighters have tried oxycodone and hydrocodone than oxymorphone.

same with my circle of (using) friends, although it is a hell of a lot more expensive than dope.

i'm also surprised fentanyl isn't getting many votes. it's extremely cheap in my area, which could be the reason i see tons of fentanyl addicts, but that might not be the case for everyone.

fentanyl and oxymorphone are definitely my top two. i've never tried the big H though, and i'm scared to, because i know i'll be hooked instantly.

verso
19-06-2011, 23:14
same with my circle of (using) friends, although it is a hell of a lot more expensive than dope.

i'm also surprised fentanyl isn't getting many votes. it's extremely cheap in my area, which could be the reason i see tons of fentanyl addicts, but that might not be the case for everyone.

fentanyl and oxymorphone are definitely my top two. i've never tried the big H though, and i'm scared to, because i know i'll be hooked instantly.

And I've never even come across fentanyl before. We need to trade places for a day. =D

As for getting hooked on heroin instantly, well, I don't want to encourage anyone's trying heroin or advocate for its use, but honestly, heroin is very much like all other opiates. I used to think the same way, "I know that I'll love it too much, so I better stay away from it!" Then I bought a couple of bags, took one up my nose, and there were no butterflies or running through fields of lavender... it felt very much like I had sniffed an oxy or an opana. I felt cool, calm, relaxed, itchy, noddy...

Although, I'm sure that IV users would describe a different first experience. But I also think that the IV ROA turns all opiates -- be it heroin, an oxy, whatever -- into a whole new animal.

arthunter888
20-06-2011, 09:36

+1
I think the reason it has not many votes is because most people haven't tried it: it's illicit availability (and even licit) seems to vary by location.

I agree that the OM high trumps even heroin. (If snorting both) the heroin high as-a-whole seems to be more morphine-like, however the nature of the OM high seems to conform to your intent: if you wish to be active it will be pleasantly stimulating, and if you wish to lay down my god does the OM nod come on easy and is really orgasmic.

I have several times been high on heroin, and when I couldn't quite get a good nod on, I'd just do a bump of OM and sink into a dreamy abyss.:) God I love this opi. The high reward is balanced however by 2 downfalls: the withdrawal is the worst of all opiates, and so is the Gastroparesis (stomach paralysis).

comatoserct
21-06-2011, 04:42
tie between IV hydromorphone and smoked fentanyl
they are both the most intense opiates by far with these methods
enough for me to call them the "crack" of opiates

PoppyLlama
23-06-2011, 03:45
oxymorphone is the most euphoric opiate I have tried yet, other than once when I had some super high quality heroin (and a couple mgs lorazepam). It has a really energetic feeling to it while it numbs all the pains I have and it leaves me feeling totally fucking amazing. like oxycodone but less of a nod and more energy. and if I want to nod, a higher dose will put me out:)