• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
Oxycodone is my favorite for sure. the only major opiate I haven't tried is I.V. Heroin and I doubt I ever will. Although the I.V. Morphine drip at the hospital was amazing... that doesn't really count in this case. Oxy always provides me with a very active, non-drowsy high.. and doesn't have the weird stomach feelings that hydro does.

ketobemidone, more euphoric than heroin... only tried it a few times they don't have it in north america unfortuantely due to its very high abuse potential.

keto is like oxy on steroids, can't see us getting it anytime soon, or ever for that matter.

I love heroin and the warm fuzzy euphoria it brings , nothing feels better than a nice shot of dope when you wake up in the morning =D

My favorite is IV morphine im not a heroin fan its too risky for me morphine is just pure and good :) and i like the itchy warm rush

My favorite is IV morphine im not a heroin fan its too risky for me morphine is just pure and good :) and i like the itchy warm rush

I actually prefer diamorphine over simple morphine as it causes much less of a histamine release (less itchiness).

You know that IVing powder dope, even if it isnt that pure, is still MUCH better then IVing any pills.

If your talking about a IV solution of morphine, discard this comment

You know that IVing powder dope, even if it isnt that pure, is still MUCH better then IVing any pills.

Is this true chris? How could this be so, isn't heroin cut with all kinds of adulterants...

One popular one is diphenhydramine, which comes in pill form.... isn't it still the same, you're actually shooting pills, just calling it heroin.

Oxycodone all day! I have an insuffulation facination and know the BA is better PO, but just the quick onset via sniffing is what I like, even though it takes about 1.2-1.5x the amount to get euphoric. Then again Hydromorphone (when you have enough), like 3-4mg IM is pretty good actually (IMO).

clonazepam is my least favourite benzo, and i've tried 11 all together.. otherwise my fav opiate is morphine cause you know its pure.. i love H, but knowing its only 35%pure kindof ticks me off...

Heroin is my fav OP cause it lasts so long and it makes you feel terrific also the sex on heroin is absolutly amazing makes you last for a long ass time, i would never choose a different drug besides heroin, it is the greatest drug of all time, only part that sucks are the W/D but if you have some suboxone your good to go.

Meperidine
Intense rush, quite stimulating.
not much on opiates, personally.
demerol, would be my choice though, for those reasons.