• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
My favorite so far is oxycodone.

I havent tried oxymorphone, hydromorphone or heroin yet

i would say heroin at this point allthough i like morphine cause its pure and its not the shitty type you can't inject... i would love to try oxy... but its hard to come by in europe, at least compared to the US

if the manufacturing and sales of diacetylmorphine were consistent then it'd be h no doubt. but for the schedule 2s and 3s i would surprisingly pick hydrocodone (them yellow bus norcos 10/325) over oxycodone (even though it lasts longer and is a little bit stronger) the hydro buzz is just really warm, cloudy, and sedating. oxy is too clear headed and upper-like for me. i even like hydro slighty better than intranasal oxymorphone (opana). fent patches can be my favorite from time to time. thats one of the few opies that get me nodding

oxymorphone- I love the noddy feeling, and Its the strongest one Ive done to this point.

but, lord help me if I ever try some heroin.

oxycodone insuffilation all the way. great get up, coffee and goto work drug

FASHO!!! If i dont wake up early enough to have my 2+ cups of cofee, 20mg oxy plugged before my shower is great.

Any mine is oxycontin, its just fucking great.

I'm wondering who the 2 people who voted for Darvocet are...

Hydromorphone, because we have a bond together.

IV heroin, followed by IV hydromorphone, followed by smoked fentanyl (back when my tolerance was so low i would get four doses out of a 25mcg/hour patch) followed by oxycoone in any formi just absolutely love every aspect of heroin, the bags it comes in, evertyhing.

Oxycodone for me. Saying I love heron would be an understatement, but the oxy makes me feel more lucid and talkative than dope does. Good body high, and I can still, like, do shit on it like work or go out and so on, whereas with dope I just wanna sit and watch trailer park boys or some shit on the computer. I snort both, still haven't shot up yet after five years so I figure there's no point in starting now.

Fentanyl though. Holy shit that gets me fucked up, nodding out for hours. That's a once every couple of months thing. Wow.

^^
Oxycodone's my favorite too. I haven't done a lot of the opiates listed though (never touched heroin). I mainly just eat percs and tabs although I do Oxycontin occasionally. I prefer them because of high oral bioavailability (I don't IV) and because I know exactly how many mgs I'm doing. Also I love the stimulating effect. I just like to feel good as fuck while I'm out doing shit... not sitting in my room nodding off.

Funny you mention Fentanyl though... I just did it for the first time about a week ago. Got a 40mcg patch, finished it in 3 days and found it less euphoric than hydrocodone even. 20-30mgs of oxy is a good dose for me so I thought the Fentanyl would floor me. Instead, I just got a pretty boring high and passed out.

Methadone's probably the worst opiate I've done. It got me higher than oxy but almost completly lacks euphoria. Plus it lasts too damn long and I can't sleep on it for shit.

Haha, I don't mind the not sleeping from methadone, aside from the hacking coughs I get from smoking like two packs of cigarettes in a night. You're right about the lack of euphoria though.

I did way too much of the fentanyl. I split about half of it smoking with the buddies that got it for me and ate the rest of the gel. I think I did too much.

I wish I could choose more than one but when it comes down to it I have to choose heroin. It was my favorite drug for years the rush is so nice . I feel like im floating on a warm blanket of clouds when i shoot heroin =D It really is quite pleasant. My other choice would have been IV Hydromorphone. Another fantastic opiate if it's a good rush your looking for.

Favorite Opiates and why?

What is everyones favorite opiates?
why are they your favorite?

If i have access to 2mg klonopins, tabs and oxy which should i choose IYO

My favorite opioids are hydromorphone and diacetylmorphine ( heroin ).

Given the choice of those 3 right there.... ( and klonopin * clonazepam * isn't an opioid, it's a benzodiazepine ) I would choose the oxycodone if the price was right.

Well, my favorite opiate varies by method of administration, by IV (As I am not a heroin user) It would probably have to be Dilaudid (Hydromorphone), By smoking it would have to be dried Fentanyl powder, and lastly insuffilated (by nose), or by mouth it would probably have to be Oxycodone. And as for the second part of your question... Klonopin is not an opiate, it is a benzodiazepine, which is used for relief of anxiety, not for pain. And it gives more of a calming feeling, not much euphoria. Whereas the oxycodone is a schedule II narcotic opiate agonist analgesic, and is a quite potent opiate that does produce a strong feeling of euphoria and does provide pain relief. Given the decision between the two I would most definately choose the oxycodone.

I am not a doctor, or a medical professional. For medical advice you should always consult your doctor, or a qualified medical professional.