• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
oxycodone insuffilation all the way. great get up, coffee and goto work drug

Morphine IR crushed and insufflated, just pure bliss if you're only used to Codeine and Tramadol =D

Favorite would have to be hydrocodone. Yes, I have tried most of the stronger opiates/opioids, but hydrocodone is warm, fuzzy, blissful, and not too strong. All in all, the perfect high.

So far id say The rush from Iv morphine is my favourite, it just sucked coz the wya I had to do it with micron filters made it really had to get enough in the rig to get a big enough shot in a short amount of time. IV oxy sucks yet I go back to it every now and then for some reason, oxy just sucks but its the only one I have constant access to at a cheap price, heroin is too expensice and unrelieable.

If I had done dillies Iv then that'd probably be my favourite, but morphine done by any ROA is my fav at the moment. I like the completely emotionless feeling with the tingles and the real heavy body and really deep nod, much like what id expect good heroin to feel like though every time ive shot H I havent done enough. Oxy is nice but doesnt last long enough, doesnt have a good rush and I cant get deep enough in a nod no matter how much I use. Everytime ive done heroin(IV'd every time) I didnt get a rush but instead it crept up on me over a few minutes and It ended up somewhat like morphine without the rush but the hours beforehand were spent smokiing copious amount of ice/meth so maybe thats why I didnt get a rush but first time and I shot .2g of good shit I should have got more than that, thats why I havent gone back to H.

Last edited:
I have tried all of these one route or another, the stronger ones ive tried IV, and hands down heroin is the very best

Herion because u get high ever time you use it. O.Cs are great but the initial dose is for me is always the best and the rest of the time im just trying to catch it but never can. Herion i feel every time

- Dillies handsdown are the best feeling in thw world(iv) It doesnt last longer than 20 seconds but the heavy breathtaking rush/sensation it creates is worthwhile. It feels like your being pressed down by gods hands .
oxy doesnt compare at all . iv

I had to say heroin for overall ease of use, price per dose w/o significant tolerance, and of course, the high itself. I really wanted to say opium but it is expensive and difficult to find so heroin wins for practical reasons.

I think if given the opportunity to select three, I would choose opium, morphine, and heroin in no particular order. I prefer the more classic opiate feel that you get from opium/morphine, and of course morphine is just heroin lite.

ok i realize i might be alone here, butrophanol. if it wsnt so damn rare i bet alot of you would agree with me. its band name is stadol. any one here have any expierience with this?

I would say hydromorphone is the most euphoric opiate ive had but it's too damn short acting. The effects only last about 2 hours for me. I also love morphine because it has a really havy nod and gets me high for a much longer time the hydromorphone. But it's not quite as euphoric as hydromorphone.

So it's a hard pick but i wouldf have to go with morphine for everyday overall use. I havent tried heroin so i don't know how that compares.

So it's a hard pick but i wouldf have to go with morphine for everyday overall use. I havent tried heroin so i don't know how that compares.[/QUOTE]

Id say like 90 percent of opiate users wo have tried both would prefer heroin. its metabolite are the same as morphien with 6-mam to adn thats what makes heroin more euporic
there was a study i can psot it if i find it.

Heroin are Morphine I found too impairing and sedating.
I'd have to say IV Pethidine/Meperidine due to it's powerfull onset and it's stimulant proprieties, I'd give Dilaudid a close second, most people would never find demerol more euphoric then dilaudid, but it all comes down to individual preferance and reaction to any given substance.

Out of the ones I've tried--codeine, propoxyphene, hydrocodone, oxycodone, dihydrocodeine, and poppy pods--I pick hydrocodone. It will always hold a special place in my heart for being my first real "opiate high", but it also causes more euphoria than any others for me. Most people consider it a "light weight" opiate, but I fuckin' love it.

1. Tramadol

I'm reasonably opiate/opioid naive and have only tried (all orally):

Morphine
Codeine
Dihydrocodeine
Kratom
Tramadol

and Tramadol is my favorite as I get a really nice body buzz, feel slightly stimulated and it lasts ages. I do personally find it the itchiest of the ones I've tried which can get irritating. Dihydrocodeine is pretty nice too. Codeine and Kratom don't do much for me, they are OK but are very subtle and Kratom tastes nasty. Morphine isn't bad but for me, Tramadol feels just as nice but with the stimulation along with it. Also, I struggle to piss for about a week after Morphine which is an absolute bitch :(

My tolerance seems pretty high for opiates too even though I don't do them too much. I.e, my optimal dose of Tramadol IR is 550mg (yes I know about the seizure risk so I know it's a little bit risky) and Morphine I need 150mg :(

So I tend to stick to other drugs.

it would have to be Heroin overall
hydromorphone/oxycodone is a good day high and
diacetylmorphine/poppy pod tea/morphine is a good nighttime high

i'm on buprenorphine now so i don't get high anymore really.
the 2 opioids i wanna try the most is 1) Ketobemidone 2) Oxymorphone

tried codeine, tramadol, oxycodone, morphine and fentanyl

overall my best highs have come from oxycodone

oxycodone. specifically percocet(s) 10mg and roxicodone 30's.
tried H and it was definitly the best but not my fav due to the fact that its not as easy for me to get without driving into the hood and street buying which sketches me out most of the time.