• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
It's sold as china white here guess it's just a trade name.

parachute 10mg's of methadone, then smoke an oxy 40mg on some foil.
yummy

nope. the reason i say take some methadone with it is because then your going to be high for like an extra twelve hours after the oc wears off.

The obvious answer is Heroin, but second to that I would say oxycodone.

I really like opium the best. It gives a great high, and the smell that comes from smoking it is unbeatable.

Please search before postin a thread. This exact same thread been made before. I am gonna merge it with the already existing thread.

When you are askin a very particular or unusual question its understandable to not search, but this is a very common thing to ask and its silly to assume you are the first person to wonder this. So please try n hit up the search engine and look around a lil bit before hittin that 'post new topic' button. capisce? :)

opiates just dont get me high..

What the fuck?

That is the most rediculous thing Ive ever heard. EVER.

1.Heroin

2. I just love the feeling I get when Im on dope. Its amazing.

Sitting home late at night in a deep nod..Its incredible.

What the fuck?

That is the most rediculous thing Ive ever heard. EVER.

It's not quite as ridiculous as you may think. I believe there's truth to it. My ex-girlfriend didn't get that "feel good" feeling from opiates at all. She just got tired. We thought it may have something to do with her brain chemistry, and she just naturally had a large amount of dopamine, and whatever else.

Me, on the other hand, have always loved opiates, too much so. My opiate of choice is heroin. I just like the high more than others. it's cheaper too.

Morphine since you can nod out properly and it last almost as long as methadone.

I think the morphine present in poppy pod tea lasts a lot longer because of the other opiate alkaloids present, which possibly have some physiological effect on the metabolism of morphine (or maybe through some other mechanism). I can feel the effects of PPT for over 24 hours (the next day I don't necessarily feel the euphoria, but still have increased motivation and a 'glow'). PPT is very dangerous though. I have permanently damaged my body through accidental overdoses. I will never be able to walk properly again and cannot work anymore and am in constant pain.

I think the morphine present in poppy pod tea lasts a lot longer because of the other opiate alkaloids present, which possibly have some physiological effect on the metabolism of morphine (or maybe through some other mechanism). I can feel the effects of PPT for over 24 hours (the next day I don't necessarily feel the euphoria, but still have increased motivation and a 'glow'). PPT is very dangerous though. I have permanently damaged my body through accidental overdoses. I will never be able to walk properly again and cannot work anymore and am in constant pain.

I think there may be a couple of things going on. The synergy with various alkaloids is one: I also wonder if the "tea" isn't actually a suspension of tiny pod particles which are gradually broken down in the stomach, thereby leading to the extended high. (A natural MSContin, as it were...).

Given the amounts of morphine found in pods, not to mention morphine's oral bioavailability and half-life, pod tea shouldn't be nearly as effective or long-lasting as it is. Yet based on my experience and numerous anecdotal reports, it seems clear that it does in fact have a potent and extended kick.

1. hydromorphone

2. this was probably the most heavenly substance to ever enter my fucking veins. i swear, i wouldnt mind getting hurt and being admitted to a hospital if that means getting dilaudid at the push of a button.
(the nurse call button that is)it'd be pretty dope to have a self administer dilaudid pump though

^I agree with ya'll as well. I always chalked up PPT's longevity as well as it's pleasantly unique buzz to the whole lot of other alkaloids present, kind of like what you mentioned, kratomluver.

I think that when a solution such as a "tea" is made and ingested, you are taking in the whole slew of psychotropic alkaloids, all of which react differently in metabolization, and have different psycological effects. For instance, the morphine utilized from pod tea may not all be taken in at once,(sort of like a natural MScontin, yes^) but over a more gradual period of time, due to the inconsistencies of the tea itself, and the presence of everything else; active/inactive alkaloids, plant resins/plant material, etc.

Also, you never know exactly what to expect from pod tea; for instance, 200mg of morphine sulphate will more or less produce the same effect each time(not considering tolerance). However, a tea made from the same number of pods can vary greatly from batch to batch, and subsequently makes it more difficult to determine what to expect.