PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Opiate/Opioid?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

tennmile
31-12-2008, 02:00
I like all opiates. Favorite hands down: Heroin...smoke, snort, iv

kratom luver
31-12-2008, 02:03
I hate the way people say their favourite opiate is some exotic opiate that most people have never even heard of, just so they can impress.

My favourite opiate is methadone, simply because of it's availability and long half-life. I would have said poppy pod tea, because of it's long duration, but it's difficult to dose something that has such a variable nature (with it due to being from plant origin).

I don't use IV opiates, as they have a tendency to destroy people's lives, so I can't say IV heroin is my favourite. Methadone, I find, is much more manageable for recreational use, I find.

Hasso
31-12-2008, 02:04
OC is my fave for sure.

newbie22
31-12-2008, 02:51
I hate the way people say their favourite opiate is some exotic opiate that most people have never even heard of, just so they can impress.

My favourite opiate is methadone, simply because of it's availability and long half-life. I would have said poppy pod tea, because of it's long duration, but it's difficult to dose something that has such a variable nature (with it due to being from plant origin).

I don't use IV opiates, as they have a tendency to destroy people's lives, so I can't say IV heroin is my favourite. Methadone, I find, is much more manageable for recreational use, I find.

I'm sorry, what? I have heard of all the opiates mentioned in this thread and consider them all to be great choices. Just because you may not have tried it (or heard of it) doesn't mean their opinion isn't valid. With that being said, I prefer taking a "dip" of fentanyl.

Rogue Robot
31-12-2008, 03:25
This thread is probably better suited for Drug Culture. DC mods, if you feel it should come back, feel free.

OD->DC

phr
31-12-2008, 03:30
Hasn't this been done before? Anyway, my answer is dope.

Damn it, what happened to the similar threads field that used to be at the bottom of the page?

Rogue Robot
31-12-2008, 03:38
Hasn't this been done before? Anyway, my answer is dope.

yes. :) found it (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=203767). maybe worthy of a merge?

Damn it, what happened to the similar threads field that used to be at the bottom of the page?

no idea, but i know i saw it recently. :\

Bomboclat
31-12-2008, 03:44
dilaudid/oxycotton for the wiiiiiin :)

rath
31-12-2008, 06:18
Alphamethylfentanyl is china white. Still easy to die from it but not as deadly as etorphine. :|

null_null
31-12-2008, 12:57
"Alphamethylfentanyl is china white"

no its not. china white used to be a slang name for heroin hcl long before
fentanyl was sold on the streets.

@topic:

heroin IV
dipipanone and oxymorphone might be better but i never tried them.

rath
31-12-2008, 14:43
It's sold as china white here guess it's just a trade name.

limestoneman
31-12-2008, 17:51
So far, I just like Heroin and morphine. I haven't had the chance to try much else.

breh529
31-12-2008, 18:12
parachute 10mg's of methadone, then smoke an oxy 40mg on some foil.
yummy

cookie_monster1121
31-12-2008, 18:23
roxy until i started smoking ocs... oh what a feelin! hehe!

cookie_monster1121
31-12-2008, 18:26
doesnt methadone prevent the effects of an opiate?

breh529
31-12-2008, 18:28
nope. the reason i say take some methadone with it is because then your going to be high for like an extra twelve hours after the oc wears off.

cookie_monster1121
31-12-2008, 18:32
methadone never gave me ANY kind of high. =( wish it had!

cookie_monster1121
31-12-2008, 18:34
it made me F-A-T!!!!! lol!!

LiLc
31-12-2008, 18:37
The obvious answer is Heroin, but second to that I would say oxycodone.

claire22
31-12-2008, 18:42
iv never tried them, cos i know ill like it.

njevad
31-12-2008, 18:44
This is easy enough. Heroin for teh win.

Rajon Robo
31-12-2008, 19:22
I really like opium the best. It gives a great high, and the smell that comes from smoking it is unbeatable.

Khadijah
01-01-2009, 03:05
Please search before postin a thread. This exact same thread been made before. I am gonna merge it with the already existing thread.

When you are askin a very particular or unusual question its understandable to not search, but this is a very common thing to ask and its silly to assume you are the first person to wonder this. So please try n hit up the search engine and look around a lil bit before hittin that 'post new topic' button. capisce? :)

JerZfirE
01-01-2009, 03:14
opiates just dont get me high..

What the fuck?

That is the most rediculous thing Ive ever heard. EVER.

1.Heroin

2. I just love the feeling I get when Im on dope. Its amazing.

Sitting home late at night in a deep nod..Its incredible.

jaroben
01-01-2009, 04:58
What the fuck?

That is the most rediculous thing Ive ever heard. EVER.

It's not quite as ridiculous as you may think. I believe there's truth to it. My ex-girlfriend didn't get that "feel good" feeling from opiates at all. She just got tired. We thought it may have something to do with her brain chemistry, and she just naturally had a large amount of dopamine, and whatever else.

Me, on the other hand, have always loved opiates, too much so. My opiate of choice is heroin. I just like the high more than others. it's cheaper too.

muie
01-01-2009, 19:04
Morphine since you can nod out properly and it last almost as long as methadone.

kratom luver
01-01-2009, 20:53
I think the morphine present in poppy pod tea lasts a lot longer because of the other opiate alkaloids present, which possibly have some physiological effect on the metabolism of morphine (or maybe through some other mechanism). I can feel the effects of PPT for over 24 hours (the next day I don't necessarily feel the euphoria, but still have increased motivation and a 'glow'). PPT is very dangerous though. I have permanently damaged my body through accidental overdoses. I will never be able to walk properly again and cannot work anymore and am in constant pain.

Kenaz
01-01-2009, 21:30
I think the morphine present in poppy pod tea lasts a lot longer because of the other opiate alkaloids present, which possibly have some physiological effect on the metabolism of morphine (or maybe through some other mechanism). I can feel the effects of PPT for over 24 hours (the next day I don't necessarily feel the euphoria, but still have increased motivation and a 'glow'). PPT is very dangerous though. I have permanently damaged my body through accidental overdoses. I will never be able to walk properly again and cannot work anymore and am in constant pain.

I think there may be a couple of things going on. The synergy with various alkaloids is one: I also wonder if the "tea" isn't actually a suspension of tiny pod particles which are gradually broken down in the stomach, thereby leading to the extended high. (A natural MSContin, as it were...).

Given the amounts of morphine found in pods, not to mention morphine's oral bioavailability and half-life, pod tea shouldn't be nearly as effective or long-lasting as it is. Yet based on my experience and numerous anecdotal reports, it seems clear that it does in fact have a potent and extended kick.

oh-pana321
02-01-2009, 00:15
1. hydromorphone

2. this was probably the most heavenly substance to ever enter my fucking veins. i swear, i wouldnt mind getting hurt and being admitted to a hospital if that means getting dilaudid at the push of a button.
(the nurse call button that is)it'd be pretty dope to have a self administer dilaudid pump though

morphonorconic
02-01-2009, 00:18
^I agree with ya'll as well. I always chalked up PPT's longevity as well as it's pleasantly unique buzz to the whole lot of other alkaloids present, kind of like what you mentioned, kratomluver.

I think that when a solution such as a "tea" is made and ingested, you are taking in the whole slew of psychotropic alkaloids, all of which react differently in metabolization, and have different psycological effects. For instance, the morphine utilized from pod tea may not all be taken in at once,(sort of like a natural MScontin, yes^) but over a more gradual period of time, due to the inconsistencies of the tea itself, and the presence of everything else; active/inactive alkaloids, plant resins/plant material, etc.

Also, you never know exactly what to expect from pod tea; for instance, 200mg of morphine sulphate will more or less produce the same effect each time(not considering tolerance). However, a tea made from the same number of pods can vary greatly from batch to batch, and subsequently makes it more difficult to determine what to expect.

saveyour
02-01-2009, 01:26
oxycodone insuffilation all the way. great get up, coffee and goto work drug

Rexeh
02-01-2009, 12:30
Morphine IR crushed and insufflated, just pure bliss if you're only used to Codeine and Tramadol =D

theotherside
02-01-2009, 12:32
Favorite would have to be hydrocodone. Yes, I have tried most of the stronger opiates/opioids, but hydrocodone is warm, fuzzy, blissful, and not too strong. All in all, the perfect high.

the_ketaman
03-01-2009, 06:56
So far id say The rush from Iv morphine is my favourite, it just sucked coz the wya I had to do it with micron filters made it really had to get enough in the rig to get a big enough shot in a short amount of time. IV oxy sucks yet I go back to it every now and then for some reason, oxy just sucks but its the only one I have constant access to at a cheap price, heroin is too expensice and unrelieable.

If I had done dillies Iv then that'd probably be my favourite, but morphine done by any ROA is my fav at the moment. I like the completely emotionless feeling with the tingles and the real heavy body and really deep nod, much like what id expect good heroin to feel like though every time ive shot H I havent done enough. Oxy is nice but doesnt last long enough, doesnt have a good rush and I cant get deep enough in a nod no matter how much I use. Everytime ive done heroin(IV'd every time) I didnt get a rush but instead it crept up on me over a few minutes and It ended up somewhat like morphine without the rush but the hours beforehand were spent smokiing copious amount of ice/meth so maybe thats why I didnt get a rush but first time and I shot .2g of good shit I should have got more than that, thats why I havent gone back to H.

'medicine cabinet'
03-01-2009, 06:57
Heroin
Morphine
Hydromorphone

ugrl
04-01-2009, 03:39
I have tried all of these one route or another, the stronger ones ive tried IV, and hands down heroin is the very best

jackie jones
04-01-2009, 03:45
oral morphine is strong, yet not so harsh or as addicting as other types.

anthony00
04-01-2009, 03:50
Herion because u get high ever time you use it. O.Cs are great but the initial dose is for me is always the best and the rest of the time im just trying to catch it but never can. Herion i feel every time

NODstradamus
06-01-2009, 15:38
Heroin all the way, I just hate that I have such a high tolerance...

mindbody
10-01-2009, 22:22
- Dillies handsdown are the best feeling in thw world(iv) It doesnt last longer than 20 seconds but the heavy breathtaking rush/sensation it creates is worthwhile. It feels like your being pressed down by gods hands .
oxy doesnt compare at all . iv

spacefacethebassace
11-01-2009, 02:50
I had to say heroin for overall ease of use, price per dose w/o significant tolerance, and of course, the high itself. I really wanted to say opium but it is expensive and difficult to find so heroin wins for practical reasons.

I think if given the opportunity to select three, I would choose opium, morphine, and heroin in no particular order. I prefer the more classic opiate feel that you get from opium/morphine, and of course morphine is just heroin lite.

mr.dopeman
11-01-2009, 03:21
ok i realize i might be alone here, butrophanol. if it wsnt so damn rare i bet alot of you would agree with me. its band name is stadol. any one here have any expierience with this?

paranoid android
11-01-2009, 03:43
I would say hydromorphone is the most euphoric opiate ive had but it's too damn short acting. The effects only last about 2 hours for me. I also love morphine because it has a really havy nod and gets me high for a much longer time the hydromorphone. But it's not quite as euphoric as hydromorphone.

So it's a hard pick but i wouldf have to go with morphine for everyday overall use. I havent tried heroin so i don't know how that compares.

mr.dopeman
11-01-2009, 04:41
So it's a hard pick but i wouldf have to go with morphine for everyday overall use. I havent tried heroin so i don't know how that compares.[/QUOTE]

Id say like 90 percent of opiate users wo have tried both would prefer heroin. its metabolite are the same as morphien with 6-mam to adn thats what makes heroin more euporic
there was a study i can psot it if i find it.

gorgoroth
12-01-2009, 01:36
Heroin are Morphine I found too impairing and sedating.
I'd have to say IV Pethidine/Meperidine due to it's powerfull onset and it's stimulant proprieties, I'd give Dilaudid a close second, most people would never find demerol more euphoric then dilaudid, but it all comes down to individual preferance and reaction to any given substance.

Lady Codone
12-01-2009, 02:36
Out of the ones I've tried--codeine, propoxyphene, hydrocodone, oxycodone, dihydrocodeine, and poppy pods--I pick hydrocodone. It will always hold a special place in my heart for being my first real "opiate high", but it also causes more euphoria than any others for me. Most people consider it a "light weight" opiate, but I fuckin' love it.

Audio Terrorist
14-01-2009, 00:54
1. Tramadol

I'm reasonably opiate/opioid naive and have only tried (all orally):

Morphine
Codeine
Dihydrocodeine
Kratom
Tramadol

and Tramadol is my favorite as I get a really nice body buzz, feel slightly stimulated and it lasts ages. I do personally find it the itchiest of the ones I've tried which can get irritating. Dihydrocodeine is pretty nice too. Codeine and Kratom don't do much for me, they are OK but are very subtle and Kratom tastes nasty. Morphine isn't bad but for me, Tramadol feels just as nice but with the stimulation along with it. Also, I struggle to piss for about a week after Morphine which is an absolute bitch :(

My tolerance seems pretty high for opiates too even though I don't do them too much. I.e, my optimal dose of Tramadol IR is 550mg (yes I know about the seizure risk so I know it's a little bit risky) and Morphine I need 150mg :(

So I tend to stick to other drugs.

chrisinabox
15-01-2009, 00:54
it would have to be Heroin overall
hydromorphone/oxycodone is a good day high and
diacetylmorphine/poppy pod tea/morphine is a good nighttime high

i'm on buprenorphine now so i don't get high anymore really.
the 2 opioids i wanna try the most is 1) Ketobemidone 2) Oxymorphone

puckboy
16-01-2009, 13:33
tried codeine, tramadol, oxycodone, morphine and fentanyl

overall my best highs have come from oxycodone

NotMike
16-01-2009, 18:48
oxycodone. specifically percocet(s) 10mg and roxicodone 30's.
tried H and it was definitly the best but not my fav due to the fact that its not as easy for me to get without driving into the hood and street buying which sketches me out most of the time.