• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
Heroin. Great rush, great high, easily attainable. <3

Not that I'll say no to any opiate...;)

My favorit now is heroin, it used to be oxycodone. Oxycodone don't cut it no more. BTH has heroin and other alkoloids that I'm addicted to. Even if I take large doses of oxycodone, the withdrawals don't go completely away because it doesn't hit all the right spots tar does.

I chose oxycodone...the hydrocodones dont do it for me theyre alot weaker then oxycodone, plus they giv me a stomach ache. Im only 19 and i do roughly 200-300 mgs of oxycontin/rocicets daily, which goes to show how much i love it aha. I havent done many other opiates. I have, however, done morphine sulphate an it sucked...i think oxycodone definately is more of an up-high, where as alot of other opiates are more of a doped-down high, idk thats just me

oxycodone, mainly because gettin fire H with any regularity is just not all that likely, its more of a 50/50 crap shoot, now if heroin were legal and available pure from a pharm or something, ya, it would win, but cut street garbage that is nowhere near the same ever, and cut with who knows what, imo that just kills it, on h, i got on oxy years ago and now use dope as a backup, but i really think if h was the only opiate i had access to all the bullshit involved would have stopped me long before i got hooked

Kadian just because it's what i've become accustomed to using.

OCs are great too, I haven't been fortunate enough to come across any Dilaudids...

It's sort of a tie between Oxycodone or Oxymorphone. Oxymorphone lasts longer, more potency, the high isn't as pleasant as oxycodone, it just seems a little too jittery (reminds me of adderall jitters a little) and at times can be uncomfortable (weird that sometimes I feel waves of dark thoughts on Opana similar to shrooms but not as bad). Oxycodone, however, has a nice warm buzzing body high and the mood lift is unmatched with no awkwardness.

I don't react well with morphine cuz the histamine rush is icky (instead of itches I get extreme cranial pressure near my spine) so that's kind of a blessing I guess because that will keep me away from H as it has a similar histamine rush, and the morphine high is kind of sloppy and sedating anyways.

First opiate was codeine, I swallowed an entire box of it, 300mg, not knowing what to expect, just having read that it did something. Half an hour to an hour later, I was in heaven like nothing else before. The shitty part of codeine comes after the first wonderful experience, ie. I don't even remember my second time doing it, just that I was psychologically addicted to it.

Then came methadone maintenance at a low dose, because I was not given the possibility to chose between that and Subutex. I prefer being at a low dose of daily methadone than wasting my time, money and liver chasing codeine. Plus, I sometimes take more than my daily dose, mixing that with a low benzo dose and some antihistaminic for good measure, making it a good 24 hours buzz which is quite euphoric.

I tasted once morphine and once heroin, both insuflated, but it didn't do anything because even at a low dose, methadone was blocking them.

there is truly no better feeling than eating 2 roxy 30's, and immediately plugging 2 roxy 30's after. the rush for the first 30min from plugging meshes with the come up of the oral oxy. so u pretty much peak for an hour straight. Bada Bing... Bada Boom. this combo gets better as u increase dosage. but thats only an option when ur ballin. and if u wanna get really creative snort another roxy at the half hour and 1 hour points.

Oxycodone

Its stimulating yet, sedating at the same times. It's over user friendly, you can take it orally, snort it, inject it, plug it, and all ROA are highly efficient.

-PLUR

1. Heroin - cheap, easy to get, very strong
2. Oxycontin - Decent strength, mixes well
3. Methadone - Strong, Strong knod

Unfortunately(or maybe fortunately) I havent been able to try the huge array of opiates that a lot of americans have ready access too most of the time. Australia doesnt have as many pharmy opes as the US, Ive tried Heroin IV... Oxycontin IV, Intra-Nasal, plugged and orally, Methadone orally, Fentanyl sub-lingually, Codeine orally and Morphine plugged, IV and orally. When I get off the methadone ill be trying some bupe recreationally hopefully when I dont have a habit but id absolutely love to try oxymorphone/hydromorphone IV im totally jealous.

My favourite of them all would be IV heroin but its hard to find quality H here, its quite expensive and due to my extensive use of Oxycontin and somewhat Morphine also I need a fair bit of heroin to get the effect I desire.

So question 1. Heroin.

Now onto 2.

The reason I like heroin more than Oxycontin is coz theres much more rush, much more sedation and its much safer to inject, even though I use micron filters with oxy and other pills. I never had a lot of access to heroin, its quite hard(not impossible) for me to get, oxycontin was always the opiate of choice because it was too easy to get and way cheaper, there is always oxy within 20 minutes from my house, the heroin is hours away. So more often than not id use oxy IV, micron filtered of course, now im on methadone but plan on getting off it ASAP. I think I got on it too early, I wasnt ready to stop using and methadone has made me quite depressed, I have no sex drive and life just generally feels shit on methadone but I understand for different individuals, especially people who have used heavily for longer periods of time than myself methadone can be a lifesaver. It was a lifesaver for me at the time I got on it but its been a little too long on it and I plan to switch over to bupe to taper then get off the stuff. Id rather be using opiates than be doing the amount of meth(amphetamine) and benzo's ive been doing, it hasnt been too problematic but I stil function on opiates which can be hard on meth and especially benzo's.

Basically Heroin is my fav and oxy is not is coz oxy is too stimulating, to me the ideal opiate/od is one with plenty of rush, plenty of sedation and plenty of euphoria and from my experimentation and experience ive found heroin to be the best. I never needed potentiation with H which I often needed with other opes. I just wish it were cheaper and more available, I hate it that everyone shoots all of this shit meth, like really shit stuff but H is so rare. Grrrr, so frusterating.

^^wow that was long...sorry guys...lol this is a prime example of what happens to you on meth...you talk shit if your not on top of your mental state.

nothing beats a nice syringe full of quality smack in my opinion.=D

why? It's just so relaxing. I love feeling the warmth come over my whole body.