• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

your biggest drug heartbreak

Khadijah

Bluelight Crew
nah not the real ones like, my biggest drug heartbreak is gettin arrested and locked up or losing my girlfriend or shit like that. cuz this thread woud be alot sadder.

but shit like the drugs you lost, shit that happened to your friend's stash, fuckin...even shit you seen on the news if you want, just shit that makes you sit there in horror while u hear/watch of wastes of huge amounts of drugs

man i heard somethin last weekend that made me wanna cry.......my boy's babymothers' ma cleans houses. she was cleanin the house of this old lady that just died and inside the medicine cabinet

was 5 fuckin bottles
of 100- count
OC 80's.

*wipes drool off face*

hm, lets see, 80,000mg of FREE oxy contin. lets say 50 cents a mg as a general price. $20,000 cold, no work, no investment.

and what did she do.

SHE FLUSHED THEM DOWN THE FUCKIN TOILET
ALL 5 BOTTLES OF EM.

cuz shes a dumb old bitch with no idea how much my "no good" homie could make off that and spend on her "cuban princess" daughter. but still, that was off topic, whatever, the point is 500 OXY CONTIN 80's! FREE! IN THE FUCKIN SEWER!

i wish he never told me about it man, damn. :\ 8)

Left a sealed #500 bottle of Lorcet on the bus. I bet that made someones day.

aw man the "left on the bus/subway/etc and the door just closed and they cant see me runnin after them....wahhhhh"

I once read an article about a girl who found twenty pounds of pot while cleaning up a beach- and reported it to the police. Twenty.... pounds....

^Jesus, you'd have to have smoked about the same amount to forget to take that with you...are you sure it wasn't twenty pounds' worth?

Biggest drug heartbreak...hm. Can't say I care that much about drugs to let them break my heart. Sorry.

^^ahhhh shaddup if you read the original topic you would see that this aint serious anyways....:p

lacey k said:
aw man the "left on the bus/subway/etc and the door just closed and they cant see me runnin after them....wahhhhh"

LOL--yeah. Problem is that I didn't realize it till I got to the house. I never take busses or trains, but my car was at the dealer for a recall so I didn't have a choice. So I got up unconsciously leaving my bag there, just like I do plenty of times in my car. Too damn bad I didn't realize it right away as I could have caught up with it at the next stop. Oh well, shit happens I guess.

this is easy...i remember back 4-5 years ago i had an amazing OC hookup and life was good...i never even thought about stopping, and then one day i got the call that my hookup was DRY and wouldnt be able to score more pills.i remember my heart DROPPING in my chest(no shit) and thinking OH NO....i had like 50 or so OCs left, but in a way that was bad cuz it was like a long, slow countdown to dopesickness....

doing a line o' coke in the bathroom....

.. 8ball baggie of rare good cocaine sitting on the sink....

... i sneeze...

... 8ball baggie blows onto the toilet seat...

... I LUNGE as fast as I could .. and I was fucking DRIVEN to catch that baggie...

... baggie tips into the toiletwater....

:X

Spending $200 on a sheet of BUNK LSD. This was around 10 years ago.

Also, a "friend" ripping me off for $1900 worth of cannabis, long ago as well.

Don't do things like that anymore.

51734dea_coke.JPG

birds flying near smoke cloud return every 20 mins until the smoke is gone.

a couple of friends of mine told me this story when i visited them once... the apartment building they moved into is really sketchy, and due to a few things that happened one day they figured out that the person living in the apartment next to them was a narc after telling him some kind of incriminating things, so they got all paranoid and flushed $100+ worth of pot and acid down the toilet. one of them said she was in tears while doing it, and she looked like she was about to cry again telling me the story. tough break.

I can't remember exactly what it was but it was like 5 million pills, or the equivalent of 5 million street value was seized at an australian airport.

And once 60 000 were seized at perth, which I saw on TV and recognised the logo and had previously tried them and they were like the best pills ever....

9291 kilos!!OMG whats the dollar amount on that??jeezus, someone took a hit on that...

swifty said:
I can't remember exactly what it was but it was like 5 million pills, or the equivalent of 5 million street value was seized at an australian airport.

And once 60 000 were seized at perth, which I saw on TV and recognised the logo and had previously tried them and they were like the best pills ever....
"Pills" can refer to just about any type and/or size... specify! :) I'm guessing you're talking about rolls.

Oh boy, let me see here. I'll list some of the top of my head

* Friend and I are driving back from scoring a fair amount of bundles... friend gets pissed because he "isn't getting high" from the dope and tosses a couple (bundles) out the window 8) It took all the restraint in the world not to hit him in the face or whip a U-turn ... he then tells me to stop somewhere else on the way home for better shit in a different state altogether... sheesh what a day, and more to come of the likes.... :\

* Leaving bags (dope) in my pockets through the wash
---- same applies for bags of pot varying in size from a gram to a half oz

* I think I've lost around 12-15 OC80s, 20-25 OC40s, a couple OC20s and I've lost a BUNCH of those IR15/30s :( Makes me sad just thinking about it.... haha (this is over a length of time, not all at once)

* I've had my crops (cannabis) eaten or somewhat ruined by the following (indoors&outdoors) that I know of: deer, cats & ferrets

* Sneezing near a buddy of mine when he was weighing out some yayo, damn near lost a couple grams :( Luckily he'd been up all night smoking, and it wasn't the last of it!!! If it were, I may not be here today 8(

* Being so fucking dope sick that when I finally got some OCs to keep the WDs at bay, I puked the oxycodone all up before it really touched me, THAT WAS A BUMMER to say the least

* I've lost probably around a QP of weed in my lifetime accumalitively speaking (in various stupid ways)...I could go for a doob right about now too god damnit! :p

too much rackin on the brain right now....... the bupe is working, time for a couple hrs sleep before work... if I think of more later Ill post again

Well from the news, the first ice lab busted in Australia was found in my local area and when they had surveilance set-up on the factory unit it was located at they just happened to notice an unrelated commerical cannabis hydro setup in a nearby unit and took them down as well so it was pretty damn sad and unlucky all up.