Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Am I the only one..

mrdoobee

Bluelighter
Hi everyone, am I the only one who doesn't feel all the stereotypical effects of E. I have a moderate tolerance usually once per month 3 pills. As you may expect the magic isnt as strong as it used to be but I still feel it.
No matter how strong the pills are I dont get eye wobbles anymore. I have never really felt like dancing while on it. And believe it or not I enjoy taking pills on my own at home???? I am not a chatter while rolling either.Whats doing with me? Do any one of you have any ideas????

I have doing pills for a couple of years.

It is highly unlikely you are the only one who responds that way to pills. It definately sounds like you have developed a tolerance and the effects are not as impacting on you. Perhaps taking a long break would be the only way you could get the 'magic' back.

As for your actions on pills, I know people who behave similarly. Little talking, become very introverted, crawl up into a ball by themselves. It may not be the most common reaction, but I wouldnt say its not a normal reaction.

Also try pre-loading on 5-HTP, a natural seratonin building block. Defintly helps. You can order them on the net... Just do a search on the forums, theres so much information on it its crazy.

i dont personally like pills anymore but i was introverted from the start when i first started doing pills i would do them at home often or just any day of the week but then i started going out on them and i would enjoy myself just i was very quiet, now i have tried lsd and all my friends who pill heaps are really quiet when on lsd and engulfed in their thoughts where as i am loud as anything, another thought, there are an extreme amount of pills being distributed around many areas that are ketamine/meth, ketamine/mda or just plain ketamine and that may explain why you do not want to talk, dont get eyewobbles or dance, one more thing, the people i know who take pills very often they say that the eye wobbles get so bad that its uncomfortable and painful after pills all these years so i would say they get worse the more you do them this is why i believe it is something else you are getting.
just thoughts
waterboy:)

I get the exact effects you described, i always have a small amount of Xanax with my bikkies and i can chat to people and not 'mong out' even dance sometimes

1_2_3_4_5_against_1 said:
It's all a matter of your perception on things...

Absolutely!!!

In having said that a lot of people are under the demise that pills have to do everything to make a person feel good.

The way a pill affect you comes down to many other important factors such as

Attitude
Mood
Environement
Company
Comfort

These are the key to enjoying yourself

If ive left anything out please correct me

Trance..

Hey man, i cop the described effects - sometimes... Tollerance and the "no magic" thing... i just feel normal off my head.. there are some "effects" but the over blown euphoria is gone... However, i still get eye wobbles, jaw chatters - just munt harder these days, and don't get me wrong, i still really enjoy it - try a double stamped lexus'... one of the nicest clean MDMA bix i've had in a while!

mrdoobee said:
Hi everyone, am I the only one who doesn't feel all the stereotypical effects of E. I have a moderate tolerance usually once per month 3 pills. As you may expect the magic isnt as strong as it used to be but I still feel it.
No matter how strong the pills are I dont get eye wobbles anymore. I have never really felt like dancing while on it. And believe it or not I enjoy taking pills on my own at home???? I am not a chatter while rolling either.Whats doing with me? Do any one of you have any ideas????

I have doing pills for a couple of years.

That does not sound strange at all, in fact it sounds exactly like me.

The only time I ever had the urge to "dance" on pills was my first few times, and that was probably only because I thought that was what you were expected to do. Really, then and now, I must prefer to be sitting on something large, soft and comfy, holding someone's hand.

And I rarely if ever take pills "out" anymore. It's always at home, house parties or the occasional cheeky half at the local pub. I love to be warm and safe in my own environment, where I can play my own music, be with the people I want to be with, get naked if I want to, talk without screaming and not pay exhorbitant entry fees and taxi fares.

And no, I don't get the "eye wobbles" and rushy comeups any more either. I think the last pill that did that to me was the Beige A's, probably a year ago. I'm now in my fourth year of taking pills. I doubt it will come back for me, because I never take long enough breaks ;) But that's fine, I've come to accpept that and know that I chose that consequence. I still have fun.

Hi Love muffin, So Im not the only one? I too have been doing it for around 4 years. The longest break I had was 4 months. Id love to go longer but enjoy it too much

hertha said:
You can buy 5HTP in health food shops

I heard this from a mate last night.
Does anyone know some chemist/health food shops around perth where i can get some? or should i just ask the local guys...
Id really like to invest in this stuff.
Aparently it helps you sleep as well!

As far as I know its just in queensland that you can buy it in the chemists/health shops but I always get mine online search bluelight for the links theres threads about the best sites to use.

Is it possible to burn out your seratonin receptors????? As I belive it is, this may have happened to you.....

If I am misinformed feel free to criticise and put me back in my box.:)

I used 5-htp for a month and it seemed to do nothing for either my come-ups or come-downs. I dismissed it as a waste of money.

Others think differently here, I'm sure.

I used 5htp also for a couple of months. I couldnt really notice any difference

thats like me now.

i used to always dance and have all the stereotypical effects, now i just like to sit down and i am pretty quiet when on pills.

i have just come to accept that pills effect me in that particular way now, but i have found that 5-htp does help me with the next day horribleness.

I rarly peak anymore. I have been doing them for just over a year, and i have lost the ability to just peak and be hyperactive on them. All i do is get munted and talk my all off to randoms (not complaining).

This should really be in Ecstacy Discussion :)

I dont ever get eye wobbles when I have pills for some reason.. i dont mind at all though, i would much prefer to have control over my eyes.. heh

I'm somewhat similar i never feel like doing anything much besides chilling out on pills, if i'm with friends i'm pretty quiet and prefer just to bliss out but when randoms are around i often find i talk about the same amount as when straight, the reason i talk on pills is because i always sorta get this curiosity about randoms so i talk to find out stuff about them.

I wonder if you've tried meth with pills before i find if i take some meth at the same time or a little before pills that while retaining most of the pill euphoria i also get all the stereotypical effects of energy and wanting to walk around and do all sorts of stuff, im extremely chatty to friends and randoms and i get the urge to dance (though dont really enjoy it when i do). These days i take meth with my pills more often then not because pills are not nearly as euphoric as they once were so aren't enough to justify spending a large portion of a party just sitting on my arse.