Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Standard Pill Dose?

Spleh

Bluelighter
Hey all, just wondering if anyone knows the standard amount of MDMA that's in a good aussie pill? MG wise that is.

depends ? aussie pill? you mean local or import thats here in australia?

your lucky to find over 48% mdma in an imported pill

i mean any pills here in aus, imported or otherwise, im just wondering milligram wise how much is in a good pill even a good one compared to an average one. Has it ever been tested?

48% MDMA? What does that mean? 48% by volume? What if your pill weighs a gram, there's 500mg of MDMA in there? Not all pills are the same size, obviously. Let's stop making up statistics.

I've always been under the impression that your average pill (if it does indeed contain MDMA...remember there are so many other MDxx compounds and adulterants that will affect the experience or replace MDMA in different quantities) would contain somewhere between 60-90mg of MDMA, which isn't a _particularly_ strong dose (for the average punter), and stronger pills - the orange butterflies going around earlier this year for example - were quoted (in a thread here someone had a toxicology report on one?) as having around 110mg, getting up to 120mg etc.

I don't have any sources but that's always what I've read/believed. It certainly makes sense.

well on average most pills contain maybe just under 100mg of mdma and the rest is starch..talcum powder...cinlude food dye or other chemicals such as mda..pma..ketamine..mde..speed..meth..caffine or wateva depending on the pill...its wise to test your pills for the substance which it contains

so if someone was to obtain 125mg of pure mdma this would be a strong dose with plenty of desirable effects?

^Yes. It would be quite a nice dose. Most resonable pills are in the 70-100mg range, with the stronger ones getting up around 100-130mg.

If you've got pure MDMA, then a dose of 100mg is plenty IMO. There are many threads on dosing MDMA powder.

BigTrancer :)

Wow, I certainly wish pills were 48% MDMA... that would mean a 300mg pill would be almost 150mg of MDMA. Now that would be awesome.

I cant provide any stats, but if I remember correctly the reports from when the x-scores factory was busted the strongest were about 130mg of MDMA. That would be about the upper level of MDxx found in pills around here, all the rest range from that down to nothing.

You might come across batches that have a fair bit more, but they would be rare, also in an individual pill you might find one that has a massive amount due to poor mixing of MDxx and binders in production. Really, unless we get a good lab testing facility available in Australia we arent going to have any hard evidence and most of what you hear will be speculation.

I agree with BT on dose.

Hope this helps.

hehe I remember reading a lot of lab reports on pills a while ago and as someone has mentioned..the average dose is usually 60-100mg of MDMA and usually about 50mg of MDA in there too. EG of a good pill with a known lab report is prolly the white stars which were meant to be 90mg MDMA and 50mg MDA or such but boy were they good. As for the purity of the ingredients..wouldn't have a clue. As for pure or near pure mdma, I find u can eat a lot more of the clean stuff without having negative or intense sideeffects. 100mg of pure mdma would be pleasant, but definatley wouldn't put u on ur arse..prolly just 6 hours of feeling really good and clear headed.

Peace Out

For munchee

The production scale was 60 - 90 kilograms per batch, corresponding to 428,000 to 642,000 tablets per batch, based on a standard dosage unit of 140 milligrams of MDMA per tablet. Over 100 kilograms of MDMA hydrochloride (>90 percent purity), over 10 kilograms of amphetamine sulfate (>90 percent purity), over 100 kilograms of caffeine, and over 1.5 metric tons of MDP2P (determined to be of Chinese (PRC) manufacture) were seized at the site

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0103/mg0103.html

when did the x-score place get found out? those little coloured pills were great!

Originally posted by EuPHoRiC_ThOuGhTz
your lucky to find over 48% mdma in an imported pill

Pills are usually around 250mg, yeah?

Half of that is 125mg... pretty strong pill :)

Im not saying the stat is TRUE, but it makes sense.

most pills , are usuall around 60mg . but there still are some good strong ones out there !

Thank you sux to be u, I stand corrected. 140mg :). Now I'm sure those who were fortunate enough to have x-score pills will remember how strong they were, but they were also very messy pills. They were a huge dose, but a whole lot of crap thrown in with them. I would also question the purity of the 140mg of MDMA. But, there you have it, 140mg.

As for the size of pills, they range widely. I havent heard the term 'double stacked' coined for a while, but it used to be common enough. It basically referred to big thick pills that could have been anything up to 500mg, hell I think I even remember the term 'triple stacked' floating about. I've also seen some tiny pills, the 007's mid 2000 spring to mind, they were tiny but still very strong.

Basically I'll reitterate, until there is a laboratory facility to test pills in Australia, we are not going to have much of an idea of what is in the pills that are distributed here. The main sources of info are foreign testing facilities (which could mean they are testing different pills with the same press) or some testing when dealers are busted (if the information is released).

Thank you again sux to be u for providing the only source of evidence in this thread. I would have looked it up but I was on my way to work.