• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

sniffing THC?

Sl33p3r

Bluelighter
hey
well....quick question...
my friend alwayz sniff thc...when it builds up in his buster...and he siad he gets high..i call him an idiot and tell him he cant because itz not water soluble or w.e.....but does any1 know if sniffing THC can get u high?
thx

yeah, my boy and i powdered some weed and snorted it just being dumb. sure made us laugh alot... never snorted anything that tasted so good.

I've done it a few times when it's inconvenient to smoke. I don't find it gets me as high, but it does something. It's a good booster after smoking too.

Heres an easy idea...Get come cured sesame oil, dissolve THC in oil. Use dropper to place in nose lying on back with head hanging off the bed.

I'm definately gonna try this when I get home :D

Haha today we had about 3 grams of kief and were smoking straight bowls of it, and me and a friend did a 'bump' each, it smells delicious that's about it though definetly a waste and does fuck all.

It would only work because of the drip you get, it would go into your stomach and some of it would be absorbed but really not too much. It is akin to eating bud aka you need a lot.

just smoke it

HELL YEAAAAAH - stupid people teehee

Heres an easy idea...Get come cured sesame oil, dissolve THC in oil. Use dropper to place in nose lying on back with head hanging off the bed.

I'm definately gonna try this when I get home :D

no way Jose ( ;) ) - you have to heat it to diffuse the THC into the oil...

I do believe this is the case anyways.

I know THC dissolves straight up into any kind of alcohol though as long as its high grade stuff (ethanol. methanol, everclear, absinthe even).

ALso in Butane...

If you wanna find new ways of getting high - maybe try a concentrated THC/ ethanol solution (like liquid LSD) spray - like a nasal spray or some shit like that, and then fill it with your solution...

Now THIS I might try hehe :D

Im confused.... is he sniffing straight bud or a bunch of keef?

Snorting plant matter is not a good idea, and keef isn't pure thc by any means.
I thought you needed heat to activate the THC...
Not necessarily. Thc will easily dissolve in ethanol and other solvents, at which point it would be considered "active"(at least in the context in which you used it)

I know THC dissolves straight up into any kind of alcohol though as long as its high grade stuff (ethanol. methanol, everclear, absinthe even).
Everclear is 95% ethanol 5% H2o. Absinthe as well is mostly ethanol. Methanol is toxic so please dont ingest it.

DONT BE A JACKASS & SNIFF GROUND BUD! I shot a bunch of keif once in a concoction of assorted pills & harder drugs, definitely could decipher underline of stoned but the speedball portion really had me distracted.

/\Greatest post ever/\

Snorting plant matter is not a good idea, and keef isn't pure thc by any means.
I never said it was.... I was just questioning the OP on the situation guessing he wouldn't have a pure form of THC to snuff.

DONT BE A JACKASS & SNIFF GROUND BUD! I shot a bunch of keif once in a concoction of assorted pills & harder drugs, definitely could decipher underline of stoned but the speedball portion really had me distracted.

Shot as in... INJECTED?

reading that just literally made me shudder

do.not.inject.marijuana.

DOH!