Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Scary Ex-perience!

Tantra

Bluelighter
I found an old e (Van Halen) whilst cleaning my car out a couple of weeks ago. I'm pretty sure it's been there since NYE. Anyway I decided to drop it last night with my boy who took a different pill.

An hour had passed with no effect apart from sleepiness, cold and mild nausea - so I went to bed, disappointed.

After about a half-hours' restless sleep (dipping in and out of consciousness) I woke suddenly, shivering - frozen to the core. Within seconds I began hyperventilating and my heart felt as though it was beating erratically. Then suddenly I began to convulse violently, scaring the shit out of my partner who had to lie on top of me. This lasted about 30-40 seconds. After calming me down for 10 minutes or so, I began to convulse again. Over the next hour, I would nod off and wake up to another weaker convulsion, and subsequent convulsions grew weaker still until finally, five hours after consuming the pill, I began to peak!

Eventually I went to sleep - woke up feeling nauseated with chest pains and exhaustion. What the hell happened?

I've only had a few e's this year - the last one was about 4 weeks ago.

You might find more replies in health, but did you test that sucker?

enlighten-hr.org sell some damn good test kits plus the money goes back into the harm reduction side of the community, which means they can use the profits to help further their HM goals.

Otherwise, I don't have enough knowledge of 5-ht receptors to give you an accurate answer...

Thanks Nick - no I don't have a tester, but will definitely invest in one.

perhaps your pill contained adultrants which broke down from the harsh enviroment of your vehicle.

perhaps some of the chemists can confirm that badly made speed can if left in a hot and harsh enviroment break down into even nastier substances?

Perhaps, but then again it's difficult to say with any degree of accuracy.

But it does however serve to emphasise that old rule: If you've got a doubt, throw it out!

What's the best way to keep pills safe from breaking down and doing that sorta thing to you, then?

Just curious tantra, had you tried that particular press of pill before? I mean, when you originally bought it, did you just get one of these, or did you buy more and possible have consumed them already (i.e on NYE). I only ask because it could rule out the possibility of it being caused by adultrants. Also, you dont suffer from anything like epilepsy do you?

ive had ppl convulse on amphetamine pills, as well as ketamine where all of there friends were fine, it just cements the each body is different, with tolerances theroy

but for gawd sake 40$ for knowing whats in your and your friends pills for almost 6mth's is a life saving bargain

Cyberdyne said:
Tell your boyfriend to call an ambulance next time...

am i the only one to second that?

note: im not attacking you. just giving my opinion...

you found a pill in your car...didnt know what it was...had no idea WHAT it was...didnt test it...

out of curiosity you ATE an unknown substance...

and the reaction you had was obviouslly so severe it sent your body into convulsions!

instead of lying on you, your boyfriend should of called a dam ambo...even if it was pill related and wearing off...you were having heart problems and convulsing...that should be enough for anyone to ring 000.

i just hope youve learnt for this :\

what starfalls said.
seriously.. if that happened to someone while i was with them, i wouldn't hesitate to call an abulance.
you came through alright, but that was pure luck.
you may not be so lucky next time.

Then suddenly I began to convulse violently, scaring the shit out of my partner who had to lie on top of me.

The lengths some guys will go to !

as far as i was aware supressing the body when convulsing eg: holding it down...is really harmfull to the body.

thats why you never restrict an epileptic when they are having a seizure...you just make them safe...you dont supress their bodies movements...

John Candy said:
What was the use-by date on the bottom of the pill?

it wasnt a perscription pill...

I found an old e (Van Halen) whilst cleaning my car out a couple of weeks ago. I'm pretty sure it's been there since NYE. Anyway I decided to drop it last night with my boy who took a different pill.

Thanks for the replies - to answer a couple of questions, I did take the same press pill on NYE. The next morning, I distinctly remember having the most unbearable headache/migraine I've ever had.

Re: Epilepsy, I've never been examined/diagnosed but I am aware of varying degrees of Epilepsy and I know I 'space out' every now and then (stare blankly, eyes seemingly fixated but not actually 'seeing' anything and my body seems to be temporarily 'paralysed', this lasts anywhere between 10-60 seconds, I am still aware of my surroundings, and of it happening) weird. This has been happening to me since primary school, I just thought it was normal. As far as I know, epileptics are not conscious of their seizures, they 'drop out' for a while - is this correct? I was aware of my convulsions, I just couldn't do anything to stop them.

Re: Calling for an ambulance - ATT my partner was insisting on calling an ambulance but I wouldn't let him. (I was scared and didn't want to alert/alarm immediate family) so please don't blame him :)

I snorted 1/4 of a bermuda.. big mistake it seemed.
I had a grav about 1.5-2hrs later and BAM it LITERALLY knocked me on my arse. I'm an avid pot smoker, but one I inhaled the grav it felt like Mike Tyson had left hooked my face - I blacked out and felt like i was just falling backwards. I ended up on the other side of the room, against the wall FREAKING THE FUCK OUT!