• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA use after Meth-induced anxiety recovery?

spoon_77

Bluelighter
OK here's a question for you Meth know it alls :p

I had a very, very bad experience with Meth. It was very shit gear, and after a few days my mody went into meltdown. You can read all about it here (if you like): http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=176553

It took me just under three months to fully recover from the anxiety attacks and the hell that was. It's all good now though, and I'm pretty much back to my old self (drinking lots of coffee, unfortunately smoking cigarettes again etc), so my body seems to be fine with the whole concept of stimulants again with no problems at all. But, I haven't partaken in anything harder than that since my episode. What I want to know, is has anyone been through something similar and been able to take drugs again? I have absolutely no desire to ever have meth again but I am interested in MDMA.

I'm a strong willed person and I know that I am quite good with mind over matter in life, but when it comes to drugs I'm not so good at it. I know when I have a pill I'm just going to think about anxiety and will it happen and will I fuck up etc etc. People can say just don't think about it but I know myself well enough lol, and it will happen. In a nutshell, I'm worried that having a pill might bring it all back again, even though I know it probably wouldn't. I know using MDMA will cause some anxiety as it normally does, which I'm fine with. I'm worried about a relapse of the hell I went through in Jan and Feb to be honest.

I'm just curious to know if people have recovered from temporary bad anxiety caused by drug use, and gone on to use them very moderately in future with little or no repercussions.

weel i went through a simillar thing as you did last year with meth . as im now through the worst i still dont feel as confident with my self and others a feeling that seems that will stay with me forever ........with the drug use i have partaked with it a few time since and with meth i now lapse into paranioa for the duration of the hit not enough to be debilatating but its the flash baks that get me i try to stay clear of meth now....as for pills it just doesnt do the same as it used to i mean the effects are all there but i personally just cant seem to get into the mood with i tend to shut down socially and retreat into a corner ....one thying i noticed that helps me a bit is when surrounded with friends that you trust 110 percent and know extremely well makes it a little better and enjoyable compared to friends that you just hang with ............all in all i think for me that the flash baks and paranioa still find its way into to my indulging and it s been close to a year after my bad experiance hope that helps if any thing